TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

You wouldn't even get to her.
She is all mine. :icon_cool;
Wanna know why.. cause I am awesome

she wasnt saying that, in my personal chat of me and lets say pretty much 90% of the females in w15 lol
*wishes that chat was still around*

seth89

Heavy, No one loves you.
They worship you :icon_rolleyes:

Now, Huggles loves me and she would love to rim you, infact so would I. :icon_cool:
Seeing as K49 is mine. So Get the hell out. :icon_evil:

jaffe25

i dont normaly read walls of text, but i read that one SilvaTribe and it be a good one, certainly in my top1 (as i only read 1 and dont have anything to compare it to =D)

I read the whole thing. All it sounded like to me was the words of a tribe who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I said the same thing before to Jmon and I will say it again here. Just own it. You intended on using the confusion caused from your merger, a little diplomacy to point DA the other way, and the only 60 man active tribe left to have your way with W15. The circular that went out to all of your new recruits in the begining said that you wanted no diplomacy and each member will be required to be able to beat 8 members in W15. So now it is time to stop talking and own up to your words.

DeletedUser

do you mean this one?
jmonjure on 17.01. at 02:19
If you are receiving this message it means you are going to be invited to a new tribe called TATS.

It's no secret that TSoH has been struggling for a while. Sure, we have a lot of points, but we are lacking the "family" atmosphere that we once had. Personally, I'm tired of spending most of my time filtering through peoples' conquers to make sure that we are nobling enemies as well as barbs and inactives. I barely even get to play the game anymore and most of the council has felt the same frustrations as me.

I want to be in a tribe of active people who are not afraid to noble red dots. We have some great players in TSoH, but even some of them are content eating barbs and inactives so they can grow their clusters, instead of hitting our enemies and expanding with the tribe.

With w15 nearing it's end, we have seen more and more people quitting every week. I feel if we keep going down the road we're on, it wil only snowball and more and better people will quit from boredom. So what is the solution?

We were offered an exciting opportunity...combine the best and most active members of AXE with the best and most active members of TSoH into one TOTALLY active and participating tribe. We could be unstoppable! More importantly, I think this move would make the game fun again for many of us.

I know we can't bring everybody along, and it will pain me to say goodbye to the TSoH banner, but your council is behind this move and I think we could shake some life back into w15 by doing this.

I'm sure you have questions, so feel free to ask me or any member of council. Please make no posts about this in the forums until you see a post from me about it.

Please let me know asap if you are or are not interested in this offer.

jmon

or the one sid sent out? as nether sent to me say anything about no diplomacy, though it doesnt make a diffrence to me personaly lol

8v1 sounds like a great way to leave the world.

xannash

Actually, I believe sid's did in fact say it would be TATS verse the worlds...

DeletedUser

First: we told people what was happening before hand, we told them there was a possible merge in the works
Second: we told people to contact us and we would help
Third: there was only 15 spots open if we could get more we would have. You are right more people were left in a lurch because Godly was bigger but we never stopped trying to find spots for them. Even trying to get them in to AXE2G
Forth: If you remember correctly I was AGAINST the move to AXE
Fifth: Please please tell me how I am acting better then anyone else? I am not judging anyone I understand that you guys felt the need to merge

who did you tell outside of our council, because i dont think ppl would have mailed me and asked what was happening to them..yes cotis posted with lord rayden after you guys left and explained what happened.... so, either the confused members lied or memories are clouded..but like i said this happens on every world, other tribes do it all the time and the game goes on....

when you posted your definition of ditched, i was thinking you were acting like you had never ditched players before, my bad i took that post wrong...but it is still like hello pot im kettle

DeletedUser

Actually, I believe sid's did in fact say it would be TATS verse the worlds...

most of missed that bit :icon_redface:
nvm it be fun
though i cant attack you xannash you just to smexy :icon_redface:

jaffe25

You guys better kill us off quick because by my calculation i only need about 4 more years before Xannie Jr. will be old enough to hold a mouse. When that happens all of you in TATS might as well hit delete. No one beats Xannie squared.

DeletedUser

You guys better kill us off quick because by my calculation i only need about 4 more years before Xannie Jr. will be old enough to hold a mouse. When that happens all of you in TATS might as well hit delete. No one beats Xannie squared.

awww a baby xannash (? if so congratz dude :icon_cool:)

comingtoyousoon

Thats old news :p But jaffe as a great point in4 years you all better delete.

DeletedUser

I really hope in 4 years i'm done playing the game..... that'd be over 6 years of my life devoted to this game... that might just be a little too much for my liking :p

DeletedUser

Aye...that's why I was MIA for so long... :)

lol im slow sometimes :icon_redface:, but hey on the good side, the last 2 i knew who had a baby had me co.play there account(s) while they were gone, so ill take it as a good thing :lol:

jaffe25

Yes Heavy he already had little Jr. and is back so don't get your hopes up for another MIA Xannie. Take a look at his conquers in the last 3 weeks and then put on your helmet :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

is that my super special bunny helmet or my uber superhero helmet?
(im to lazy to look up stats =D )

DeletedUser

so with most tribes in the world attacking us, how has TATS faired in there first week:
(included just the main tribes in this world imo)
Side 1:
Tribes: TATS
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DA tH AXE Exile. Exile3 !WAR!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 2,980
Difference: 1,930

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 363
Side 2: 177
Difference: 186

seems pretty well imo =)

Disclaimer:
This is in no way a declaration, it is just stats
p.s im trying to make sid make a declartion so we can have some more hate =D

xannash

Actually due to recent events; I've now got little Xannie on fast track and he should be good to go in about 1 year and a half...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Now I am not in either TAT's or any of the tribes posted below, but I find this very interesting (yes I am sad sifting through stats).

Side 1:
Tribes: Exile. Exile3
Players:

Side 2:
Players: bic77 $dragon

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 46
Difference: 108

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,417,364
Side 2: 422,165
Difference: 995,199

image.php

I included a couple of players that have left/booted/quit/kicked in the same time period because TAT's was supposed to be 60 super active, double hard, super skilled members!!

I wonder how TAT's are doing against other tribes...

Side 1:
Tribes: DA
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 7
Difference: 73

image.php

Side 1: 784,059
Side 2: 69,461
Difference: 714,598

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: Godly
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 137
Side 2: 42
Difference: 95

image.php

Side 1: 1,300,862
Side 2: 428,756
Difference: 872,106

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: N.W.O.
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 54
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 618,641
Side 2: 507,815
Difference: 110,826

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: tH
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 157
Difference: 83

image.php

Side 1: 719,998
Side 2: 1,489,295
Difference: 769,297

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Side 2:

Side 1: 125
Side 2: 564
Difference: 439

image.php

Side 1: 1,124,109
Side 2: 5,282,241
Difference: 4,158,132

image.php

Now here is how I see it, the TSoH members of TATs are fighting tH as they were before and winning, the AXE members of TATs are fighting Exile+DA and losing!!

Do I detect the first signs of cracks appearing?

Or maybe TATs are just very focused on AXE and tH???

nb: I wanted to put both sides here so apologies for the over use of stats!