Best Tribe

DeletedUser

CBTF-0 ?? :icon_idea:

when i joined kod in the first days we handled all 2,5mln(k57,67) of their points in few weeks. There were even no counter-attacks:icon_idea:

I have no idea who you were fighting, but CBTF-O was in the k13-12-22-23 area...

silvereclipes

I have no idea who you were fighting, but CBTF-O was in the k13-12-22-23 area...

It was the wannabe CBTF tribe back then Vinny had a few takes from them as well they claimed to be family to CBTF-O but CBTF-O said they were not a family of theirs after they were mowed down like wheat in front of a sickle.

Ok just seen someone was grave digging again jeesh leave the dead dead for gods sake but since you raised this dead thread I guess I can add to it as well.

Great tribes I would list falls in no particular order would be

RIM hands down a tough tribe that lived up their reps if fighting them you ended up where they sent you to the RIM.

STONED a true heavy duty wrecking crew only one I know of that stood STACHE off an came away better off then STACHE did when siding with CHE.

CHE what can you say that hasn't been said about them already a BH OG's only one who was able to split off a alliance between STACHE an KoD by having KoD taking them into them.

DEATH now no one in their right minds forgets these guys with OneMoreCigar leading the way a wrecking crew all by himself not to mention the others he lead being there with him.

STACHE lead by the Master himself the Bk of the W6 forums boinicchops and his beautiful sidekick Larajane and the crew he came to W6 with an those who joined later with them to rule this world for a year before leaving in grand style.

SIN tough Original core of players at the start who made life hell for those who fought them till in the end hell came to call on them an sent them to hell.

HIRE-S always told King Rich the S stood for HIRE STACHE because these players reminded me allot of my old STACHE crew tough no nonsense crew who did what they did best an that was fight long odd's but laugh as they were doing it.

HIRE good core group of players an solid fighters as Or.D is learning since they cut out the dead wood from them.

RMC great group of fighters assembled by hench of some of the best fighters he could find in the north to go after SIN with.

KW all i can say is they are still among this world an lead but some of the best leaders they had in grizzle an mom now passing the touch to another good leader as well.

last but not least FEAR what can we say about them they kicked things off with SIN an they lived up to their brag of of being the last tribe standing between them an SIN.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

troy was definitely the best tribe ever!
Troy was my best victim. I took about 500 Troy villages from a single outpost. Those were good days though. Attacking enemy villages all the time, and sometimes best of all, having a spy leak the internal Troy forums about me. Troy position at the K49/K59 rim meant that those against the rim survived long enough to make it into other tribes at the end. Troy did survive longer than Sin did under similar pressure.

DeletedUser

Didn't Troy only actually fall because Mick and somebody else disbanded them, or something like?

silvereclipes

Didn't Troy only actually fall because Mick and somebody else disbanded them, or something like?

it was war who disbanded their academy tribe which I still find funny to this day...:lol:

Mick876

Me, Warsigmar and ThegreatPriest just wrecked there academy's forum. Or.D started to actively attack Troy and then they recruited them in the K49 area, and that was the end of Troy.

DeletedUser

Me, Warsigmar and ThegreatPriest just wrecked there academy's forum. Or.D started to actively attack Troy and then they recruited them in the K49 area, and that was the end of Troy.

We took in, like 3-4 of their players >.>

And they were grreat guys, so I don't regret it! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser22924

i would say =DIE=, but i fear our leadership style, brought the end of us.

so =DIE= is defently not one of the best, but pretty awesome:)

DeletedUser25470

To the title of this thread: HIRE-S! No doubt bout it!

Awesome tribe. Positive stats against Ord all that time ago. and this was when Ord was good. Best community I have yet to see in this world.

DeletedUser

Awesome tribe. Positive stats against Ord all that time ago. and this was when Ord was good. Best community I have yet to see in this world.

To the good ol' days!

cheers-300x225.jpg

DeletedUser25470

Except in a lot of peoples opinions..

Again I suppose this comes back to locations. It's difficult to get an idea of a best tribe when people's opinions on one is usually derived from their geographical location. Hire-S was a very good tribe though, I don't think anyone can legitimately doubt that and few in the North will. Just look at the players it used to have and where they are now...(with the exception of dom obviously, that's a poor example. But most members have done quite well).

DeletedUser

LOL, if you was in HIRE-S you would have also thought of them as the best tribe. Not only did they have some very capable players, the tribe as a whole was great to be a part of. You cant really judge a tribe without first hand experience of the tribe community. Sure you can say whether they are good or bad fighters, and HIRE-S were pretty decent, as TCM said, with positive stats against Or.D so long ago when the best of them were playing. And to agree with TCM again, opinions of tribes are impacted by the geographical location. If your tribe isnt near another tribe, most likely you wont war them unless your tribe enjoys long range wars. Because of this your opinion of that tribe will be based on what you see in the forums, positive/negative stats, and you will never really have a first hand opinion on that tribe.

DeletedUser

Again I suppose this comes back to locations. It's difficult to get an idea of a best tribe when people's opinions on one is usually derived from their geographical location. Hire-S was a very good tribe though, I don't think anyone can legitimately doubt that and few in the North will. Just look at the players it used to have and where they are now...(with the exception of dom obviously, that's a poor example. But most members have done quite well).

Possibly, but they weren't very good when STONED was handing their ass to them. Though Kingrich was rather smart in recruiting all those 'family' tribes to be fodder. If there is one thing I'll hand to HIRE it's the fact they just don't go away. I can't remember a time when HIRE wasn't floating around being irritating. But then I can't remember a time when I wasn't floating around being irritating.

LOL, if you was in HIRE-S you would have also thought of them as the best tribe. Not only did they have some very capable players, the tribe as a whole was great to be a part of. You cant really judge a tribe without first hand experience of the tribe community. Sure you can say whether they are good or bad fighters, and HIRE-S were pretty decent, as TCM said, with positive stats against Or.D so long ago when the best of them were playing. And to agree with TCM again, opinions of tribes are impacted by the geographical location. If your tribe isnt near another tribe, most likely you wont war them unless your tribe enjoys long range wars. Because of this your opinion of that tribe will be based on what you see in the forums, positive/negative stats, and you will never really have a first hand opinion on that tribe.

I was in STACHE, and I still think that CHE!!! was an equal to them. So being apart of the tribe wouldn't effect me. Besides I've seen HIRE/and HIRE-S forums. They weren't that entertaining.

And I've been in a HIRE tribe, even partially led one. As a tribe... they sucked.