Best Tribe

DeletedUser

and i didn't necessarily fail in O~SIN you got rid of me because you thought something without evidence. But doesn't matter thats a thing of the past and this would've all been different if you guys listened to Densetsu48 along time ago because he wanted to bring me with him from DRACUL to KoD. but at the time I only had 50k points.

DeletedUser

from my experiance i think the best tribe back in the day was CBTF-O
but now i enjoy WB1066

but the best tribe of all time would have to be stache or o~sin

:icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There are a few names i'd like to mention as well, finally back on the pnp's

Strategy: SIN no doubt, coming up from goners in the first world war had the patience, intelligence and the diplomatic skills to work their way up ranks and become the undisputed leaders of world 6 no question one of the best in tw history on the long term, kudos to you Nak

Efficiency and cooperation: Are you getting STONED? Not right now but I do get high just thinking about how lucky i am to have once played or still play and learn from the best TW had to offer in the likes of alpha, torgom, habla, stonerbus, TOS, IMT and others.

Toughness: Say cheese then smile and wave to the camera. 30 dudes against the biggest tribes, and in the end they somehow managed to break up the strongest ties and bonds between these 2 best tribes, me thinks a blooded hoodlum and a small female robot were up to it... wicked CHE!!!

Overall: I always wondered if lara also had finely groomed upper lip hair. Anyway I had the privilege to participate in STACHE's final week discussions. If you remember those VH1 specials with great rock bands whose lead singer or whatever commited suicide and ended the bands history in glory. They were entitled "The last days" and man oh man it was awesome. I was deemed as "the little scrawny kid who always wanted to play with the big boys" and for one week i was part of it all, back stage pass, the coke and the hoes, for one whole week the scrawny little kid with a STACHE t-shirt on, black fingernails, funky hairdue and a little hint of an upper lip fuzz hung out with the best. By Thor's hammer did these guys know how to put up a show. Big slushy kiss to lara, my soon to be wife, firm handshake and a big un-gay hug to jeff and hope to see some of you guys again, pedro, chop and the rest.

Now the little scrawny kid got old and bored, has a band of his own but wanted to be original so we all have big dark beards, i'm kind of the new Billy Gibbons of world 6 right now and trying to keep things in order ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9021

I think warsigmar is right to divide the W6 history into eras. For the early phases, CHE!!! definitely ruled, and their clinging on to the vestiges of power, and affecting the status between STACHE and KoD was awesome. Also, BH is noted as one of the best, if not the best, duke of w6. However.... I was in CHE!!! for a couple of days, and I was not impressed with some of the things they did. My criticism got me an open invitation when BH came back, thanks for that BH :p

After that, tribes started to fight for Ks in earnest. This could be called the second era, and for that one, i would nominate either RIM or STONED. STONED came up a little earlier, and earned their rep for sure. I suspect we had a bit more fun ripping other tribes in ahlf, though.

For the third era, the one of the massive tribes covering many Ks, it would be STACHE and OSIN. I`ll go with STACHE because the people I knew there were generally great people to talk to, whereas OSIN has its share of vinegar pissers (no offense, you guys just don`t make me laugh).

I guess, on the whole, it`s STACHE for me.

DeletedUser

I think warsigmar is right to divide the W6 history into eras. For the early phases, CHE!!! definitely ruled, and their clinging on to the vestiges of power, and affecting the status between STACHE and KoD was awesome. Also, BH is noted as one of the best, if not the best, duke of w6. However.... I was in CHE!!! for a couple of days, and I was not impressed with some of the things they did. My criticism got me an open invitation when BH came back, thanks for that BH :p

After that, tribes started to fight for Ks in earnest. This could be called the second era, and for that one, i would nominate either RIM or STONED. STONED came up a little earlier, and earned their rep for sure. I suspect we had a bit more fun ripping other tribes in ahlf, though.

For the third era, the one of the massive tribes covering many Ks, it would be STACHE and OSIN. I`ll go with STACHE because the people I knew there were generally great people to talk to, whereas OSIN has its share of vinegar pissers (no offense, you guys just don`t make me laugh).

I guess, on the whole, it`s STACHE for me.

I try to get them to take off their battle helmets from time to time and be funny, but, its usually me left standing as the only one that laughs...i'm working on them. The Group Ghey Forum just is not what it used to be. /wave limonek

Mick876

Best Ever Tribe has to be O~SIN. I know i am in it but no body fights wars better than O~SIN

DeletedUser

I agree with the era thing, but I'm gonna redo mine sortof.
Personal Experience: Hire-S, very active tribe, fun, lots of stuff going on, and awesome coordination.
Forum Experience Personality: Stache, great tribe, awesome people in it who were very friendly.
War-Tribe: Tie between Stache and O~Sin, Stache was better while O~Sin was around, but when they left, O~Sin Jumped up, Both extremely good tribes, we will never know who was better. Also, Honorable mention to RIM, ripped tribes to pieces back before Sov/Evo Merge.

DeletedUser

Definitely!
And in A~Sin we have a pretty good bunch of players dont you think Grizzle?

However I would have to say from my limited experience in this World STACHE were the best tribe I ever came across as they were great people and good players!

tamino

I will put my idea in two stages: actual stage/

Best war tribe ever: O~SIN/CBTF-O & STONED (idk who will be first I was in both of them and seemed equal) :icon_razz:
Best strategic tribe: HIRE (they worked hard to achieve their position, they have experienced players)/STACHE
Most funny tribes: HIRE-S/CHE!!!

Overal best tribe: O~SIN/STACHE

DeletedUser

Best war tribe ever: O~SIN/CBTF-O & STONED (idk who will be first I was in

CBTF-0 ?? :icon_idea:

when i joined kod in the first days we handled all 2,5mln(k57,67) of their points in few weeks. There were even no counter-attacks:icon_idea:

drunky the dave

Back in the day?
RIM, obviously.
And not just because it was my tribe. We truely did have the best leaders I've ever seen, probably those mirroring STACHE leaders.
Our first ever war was a week into us being founded and it was over in another week, resulting in us owning an entire K after just a few days.

The forums were also fun. TTG, PFK, Ack3rl3y, Henchman the little Dutch boy, MasterSmiley...the list goes on. ^_^

Good times...

drunky the dave

like OMG :icon_eek:

Long time no see ;)

How's everything?

Last time I saw you was on the IRC. Then you disappeared... :p

I'm doing good, i got stuck and had no one to noble so i just kind of stopped playing, looking back looks like i missed a lot of fun stuff. I got going on world 20 now, going to rebuild the empire. LOL i use this name @hotmail.com on MSN if you want to shoot me a message

DeletedUser9021

I'm doing good, i got stuck and had no one to noble so i just kind of stopped playing, looking back looks like i missed a lot of fun stuff. I got going on world 20 now, going to rebuild the empire. LOL i use this name @hotmail.com on MSN if you want to shoot me a message

holy shit, blast from the past! I`ll drop you a message if I start that new tribe on a new world :p

mattcurr

CBTF-0 ?? :icon_idea:

when i joined kod in the first days we handled all 2,5mln(k57,67) of their points in few weeks. There were even no counter-attacks:icon_idea:

Don't confuse CBTF-O with the other branches; most of them sucked.
Just checked the stats KoD only ever took 6 villages off CBTF-O so defiantly not 2.5 million it was more like 30k of isolated villages.

But best of all time is a definite no for us; good war tribe; but not great.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

TBS would be happy to see you but he's kinda blocked from the forums right now :p

You missed out on some good stuff but at least you didn't have to see all the f*cked up stuff ;P

See ya on MSN then.

I remember you and Dylan were on the IRC like almost all the time.

DeletedUser

like hench said long time no see..what's up dude?:D

Telisha

Best tribe that I have seen lately.
STTS, they have earned their respect, they are warring how many tribes? And yet they are still standing. I give them props for that. They might not be as big as most but I havent seen a tribe hold that long while the world is attacking.
Look at their od and you will see what I am talking about and the defence part too.