Traitor Extraordinaire

DeletedUser

maybe the relationship would have remained strong if during the NL war Exile would have worked more with us, instead they participated in one OP with us..i know i asked them if they wanted to join the bodfish cat OPs, but i never even got a response..

communication goes a long way to keeping an alliance strong..and there was not much communication during the NL war, with the exception of derek...quite a bit of the communication we received was either tony accusing us planning to attack them with AXE, which we were not, but at that same time they planning with NL, funny how that was..i guess when you get accused of something often enough and then to find out that the ppl doing the accusing were also doing their own planning it starts to break down the trust between the alliance, and then to not have much communication afterwards did not help to restore it

DeletedUser

maybe the relationship would have remained strong if during the NL war Exile would have worked more with us, instead they participated in one OP with us..i know i asked them if they wanted to join the bodfish cat OPs, but i never even got a response..

communication goes a long way to keeping an alliance strong..and there was not much communication during the NL war, with the exception of derek...quite a bit of the communication we received was either tony accusing us planning to attack them with AXE, which we were not, but at that same time they planning with NL, funny how that was..i guess when you get accused of something often enough and then to find out that the ppl doing the accusing were also doing their own planning it starts to break down the trust between the alliance, and then to not have much communication afterwards did not help to restore it

worked together against NL? Pffft. they were too busy making plans to attack us :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe if Anasther had stayed duke instead of giving it to someone whos ig action represented a bi-polar kid, then things probably would have been all that much better.
But hey, they defeated Axe, so its all cool.
Just a pity you didnt actually defeat the players that are, and will be, a threat to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love how this is going back and forth!!

I guess the end of the day all tribes in what was the south alliance have been planning/plotting against each other over the last 6mths. I can think of a couple more examples on all 3 sides that have not yet been mentioned in this thread.

The end of the day, yep this is getting old now, TATs are here, the world is more exciting for it! (so I guess I have to thank the planners behind it).

The flaming will continue on all sides and at some point I am sure Sid will do more than just read the forums and actually post in them again!

But the only thing I know for certain is that there is plenty of fun ahead for us players that enjoy a good fight!

Lets bring it on!

DeletedUser

Thanks, Fina, for bringing some sense here. We can all be nostalgic and talk about the "good ole days", but the simple fact is that as worlds draw closer to their "end", ALL alliances change. If you intend to be the last tribe standing, eventually you will need to fight everybody else.

Let's stop reminiscing about what "was" and have some fun with what "is" :)

DeletedUser

Theres a lot of scenarios i can imagine which would be more fun to me :icon_confused:

for sid:

whatever he has done or you think he has done i can say one thing .
he is always there for his tribemates helps you with support attack spends his last spearmen in your defense and always has good words to lighten the mood. you might see him as a traitor but to me he is a great friend that i enjoy talking to every day.

jaffe25

Just to clraify this.
Firstly, Jaffe did know it was happening. He only really got in a panic about it when he realised it was so close. Id love to have acess to the old council forums, but alas I dont.
QUOTE]

Blow it out your hole. For the last time stop trying to rewrite history. You guys sent a circular to 80% of the tribe telling them to accept invites to a new tribe that council had decided to merge into. You left the half of council off that was against it. PERIOD. That is what happened, that is why you got the boot. You know exactly what went down. Quit lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about the underhanded way you did things. Your after the fact mails make you look even more pathetic to me. How can you appologize for the way things went when you coordinated every move? Maybe you are appologizing that you got caught?

This world is not done yet and before the sun sets on W15 you will eventually be looking for new recruits to fill your 60 man ranks. Good luck getting anyone else to follow a group of people who have demonstrated the type of character TATS leaders have demonstrated.

On a side note, who would have ever thought that me and Acid would ever share an opinion and a common goal. WB Acid hope to see u in game sometime.

One last P.S. here. FOR THE THIRD TIME ANCIENT PLEASE REMOVE THE AXE TAG FROM YOUR SIGNATURE. YOU ARE TATS NOT AXE.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What

Ive never planned anything with N~L or anyone else, thank you Willow (Except TSoH), all I wanted was AXE (or should i say Boozie) no-one else and you know that willow because you use to think the same way (Wanting AXE). So stop implying I did.

i guess when you get accused of something often enough and then to find out that the ppl doing the accusing were also doing their own planning it starts to break down the trust between the alliance, and then to not have much communication afterwards did not help to restore it

This is a load of crap, we never ever did anything to TSoH, we offered support, e.t.c although you never really asked.

We had issues with AXE and AXE only, dont drag our TSoH/ EXILE alliance into, (it wasn't perfect, but what alliance is, Damn your tribe wanted to WAR them 2 months ago, before you's bailed), to justify your decision to turn your back on us

Did we questions you on this???

Look this is getting old, your right, but damn dont twist the truth, Its weak and smells of guilt

TShaw

DeletedUser

Blow it out your hole. For the last time stop trying to rewrite history. You guys sent a circular to 80% of the tribe telling them to accept invites to a new tribe that council had decided to merge into. You left the half of council off that was against it.
PERIOD. That is what happened, that is why you got the boot. You know exactly what went down. Quit lying to yourself to make yourself feel better about the underhanded way you did things. Your after the fact mails make you look even more pathetic to me. How can you appologize for the way things went when you coordinated every move? Maybe you are appologizing that you got caught?
1: you had already told us you would not be a part of this "hug fest" (ironic now looking at our diplomacy list now compared to yours, hugger )
2: There was a shared forum with Tsoh council set up solely to discuss details of this. You posted in it at least once
3: There was a vote in the council as to what course of action we should take. TATS was listed as an option. you voted in this.
4: There were member lists put up as to propsed invites. You commented on this.
5: Our skype council chat was full of it.

All these kinda contradict your claims that we went behind your back dont they? You might not have agreed with it, and thats fine, your choice, but you most definetly absolutely knew this was happening my friend.

It seems in your old drunken age your memory may be failing. Just like we had to remind you that we actually had people from Tsoh sitting some of our inactive accounts to keep things ticking along :icon_rolleyes:

This world is not done yet and before the sun sets on W15 you will eventually be looking for new recruits to fill your 60 man ranks. Good luck getting anyone else to follow a group of people who have demonstrated the type of character TATS leaders have demonstrated.
All I know is, we wont be looking as hard to fill our roster as Axe is now :icon_wink:
But hey, we havent had too much trouble thus far. Maybe some of is has to do with this, Which is pure and utter truth:
[spoil]
for sid:

whatever he has done or you think he has done i can say one thing .
he is always there for his tribemates helps you with support attack spends his last spearmen in your defense and always has good words to lighten the mood. you might see him as a traitor but to me he is a great friend that i enjoy talking to every day.
[/spoil]
Fuuny how all the people bashing him have never had the pleasure of working with Sid ig :)

And I am under no illusions that people will come and go between now and 'when the sun sets on the world'. The TATS now and the TATS that will be here when the world ends (if they are), will be quite different I suspect.
On a side note, who would have ever thought that me and Acid would ever share an opinion and a common goal. WB Acid hope to see u in game sometime.

Gotta get through me before you get to Sid. you seem to be having enough trouble doing that for the time being :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ive never planned anything with N~L or anyone else, thank you Willow (Except TSoH), all I wanted was AXE (or should i say Boozie) no-one else and you know that willow because you use to think the same way (Wanting AXE). So stop implying I did.

This is a load of crap, we never ever did anything to TSoH, we offered support, e.t.c although you never really asked.

We had issues with AXE and AXE only, dont drag our TSoH/ EXILE alliance into, (it wasn't perfect, but what alliance is, Damn your tribe wanted to WAR them 2 months ago, before you's bailed), to justify your decision to turn your back on us

Did we questions you on this???

Look this is getting old, your right, but damn dont twist the truth, Its weak and smells of guilt

TShaw

i wonder if chemi still has his threatening mails from Exile, or the reports from oka attacking him...but i do have your post on our external forum where you felt to log on in and go on a rant about something NL had told you...im not twisting anything...and to be quite frank, i stopped trusting exile half way thru the NL war when every time we turned around we heard rumors of you planning with NL and then we have you yourself jumping down our throats for something we did not do...we can go over this as much as you want and everyones memories can fail them as much as we want, but if you would like i can go get your post where you went on a rant like a little child

Edit...whoops, maybe i cant go get your tempertantrum of a post...i think jmon might have cleared the old alliance thread out :S

in any event, we only wanted to attack certain members of AXE, like only 3...and after everyones tempers settled down and certain members left AXE we did not see that need any longer, we had come to work better with many of the AXE players anyway since they actually communicated and worked with us instead of always accusing us of something...sometimes i felt like TSoH was a kid on a play ground and Exile and AXE were fighting over who we were supposed to play with..and one just happened to be more pushy than the other..

Edit again..sorry...

and i feel no guilt...and anyone in the TSoH council can tell you how i felt after mark lied to me...i felt our alliance should have been dropped the minute Exile started sending threatening mails and fakes and trying to dictate to us what we could and could not noble in regards to barbs...even if they were spoils of war...Exile themselves have ate our barbs from war targets that quit and we said nothing, but what happens when we do it, someone feels the need to send attacks as a warning...great set of allies you were....

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffe25

1: you had already told us you would not be a part of this "hug fest" (ironic now looking at our diplomacy list now compared to yours, hugger )
2: There was a shared forum with Tsoh council set up solely to discuss details of this. You posted in it at least once
3: There was a vote in the council as to what course of action we should take. TATS was listed as an option. you voted in this.
4: There were member lists put up as to propsed invites. You commented on this.
5: Our skype council chat was full of it.
6: We saw that the vote might not go our way into making TATS so we lied and sent a circular to everyone but JAFFE and 2 other council members telling the rest of the tribe that EVERYONE had agreed to merge with TSOH. This was our only hope of breaking apart a team that had fought together for 2 years.

Yes everything up to number 5 is correct but you left off #6. Here let me add #6 to your quote as I am sure you must have just got to tired to finish it.

You are disgracefull and you know it. That is why you have contacted everyone that did not join and appologized for your actions. You have just enough decency to realize what happened was wrong which is HEADS above Sid who didn't care what he had to do to get his own tribe.

BTW if you aren't all working in SID'S dream then explain why TATS is the ONLY tribe that I have ever seen that only has one person mentioned in it's tribal profile?

Once again for the 4th time please remove AXE from your signature please ANCIENT. Are you so ashamed that you joined TATS that you can't bare to remove the AXE from your signature?

DeletedUser

maybe because were to busy to write anything?
or because everyones attacking us so why do they need to know who to contact?
or no one wants to be on the profile?
or we find the profile of no important?
or we dont know where to edit it? >.>

i would go with the last one personaly lol

DeletedUser

ill look in to it, though are interal announcment states who to talk to =D

drkmyrm

I really have no idea where you pulled SP into it :lol:

rofl loool nice one

Yeah, I dont really care if he comes out to be honest... he will be seeing me not soon enough... meaning I wish it was faster but the account I have needs some improvement... And well seeing Sid and I were at one point in the same tribe, we can say I know his villages are not n00b builds... so got to bring my A game...

I have no complaints on his skill, and I will be the first to say I believe when he wants to, he can get down and dirty with the best of em...

So my fun will be with him when I am attacking him... ;o)

Go bitterman! Lets see if you can pull it off :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

Hell I’m just going to put it all out into the open here. Because really I don’t give a damn anymore.

Options

[spoil]
siddhartha96 on 05.01. at 01:29 Quote Edit Delete
Here are our options as I see it. You'd be surprised how many of them are possible.

1) Stay the course.

2) Invite the best 20 from DA.

3) Invite the best 20 from NL.

4) Invite the best 20 from tH.

5) Take our top 30 and TSoH's top 30 and make a new tribe. I've been talking about this with them for a few weeks, and they are at least somewhat interested (they are considering it). The biggest drawback here as far as I can tell is that TSoH and AXE together are currently at war with every other significant tribe in the world. We'd have to pull some strings somewhere I think. It could be fun though :p
jaffe25 on 05.01. at 04:36 Quote Edit Delete
Stay the course until the bow breaks. Even with us losing members we aren't falling to far behind.

Crysalith on 05.01. at 04:48 Quote Edit Delete
5... but since that is unlikely....

1... but we are losing more.... sooo....

role a dice and pick one of the other three... cause the main difference there is location...
siddhartha96 on 05.01. at 18:09 Quote Edit Delete
The main difference from 2-4 is actually what TSoH votes to do.

Their options are (I'm talking TSoH here):

1) Stay the course (war tH and TS)

2) War DA (end tH war)

3) War Exile (end tH war)

4) End tH war and just noble inactives/worthless players

5) same as ours

If TSoH decides to war DA, we couldn't invite DA, but we could invite tH.

If TSoH decides to war Exile, we could invite either DA or tH.

If TSoH decides to stay the course, we'd pretty much be left with !WAR!, which I think is easily our least preferable option.

I don't think they are going to stay the course though, they are very unhappy with the way many of their players are performing (or not performing), and are also very unhappy with some of the things that have happened with Exile and DA. So it could be interesting...
jaffe25 on 05.01. at 18:13 Quote Edit Delete
If Tsoh wars either DA or EXILE it would relieve enough stress for us to carry on. If i could dictate things in a perfect world i would have Tsoh war EXILE and us absorb TH. If we merge with Tsoh then this world is over.
siddhartha96 on 05.01. at 18:43 Quote Edit Delete
If we merge with TSoH we'll face what we've been facing for the past year or so- Us against The World. It may be all over but the curtain call, but I don't think for a minute that DA, Exile, WAR, NWO, and the 60-80 dismissed players are going to just let us take it.

Still a long shot i would think though.
jaffe25 on 05.01. at 20:04 Quote Edit Delete
I still think with an influx of 5-6 strong players(TH) we would still be hands down the favorite to win the world. If we combine with TSOH then it becomes just a matter of going through the motions with no real chance of another real war.
siddhartha96 on 05.01. at 22:07 Quote Edit Delete
That sounds fine too...the only way that works is if TSoH ends their war and decides to pick on somebody else...which would work out great for us, we'd get more players and more help from TSoH at the same time.
jaffe25 on 05.01. at 22:52 Quote Edit Delete
And that would free us up to recruit from TH as well. I think we are doing well enough to definitely wait it out long enough and see what TSOH's next move is.
$dragon on 05.01. at 22:52 Quote Edit Delete
I think you need to look at where we're going. We are currently spread all over the place. DA and EXile have done well because they have their backs to the rim and 1 or 2 safe sides. This can cause inactivity as players get bored. But it gives them a safe area to send support from.

We have front's everywere, and little in terms of safe areas.

So we need to think of what we want from a tribe now.

I think to take in DA would leave us in the same position as now.

We should look to create our area and keep everyone on the front line with safe villages. to support from.

Which ever way you go you need to keep this in mind and not be spread all over the world. TsoH or tH seem the best options
jaffe25 on 05.01. at 23:03 Quote Edit Delete
Well our unorthodox shape has contributed to the success of our tribe. Being able to grow in all directions has kept our members from getting bored and leaving. However if you are looking to establish a solid safe core then taking in TH gives us a very deep middle leaving a solid 2 K's worth of villas in our center away from any fronts.
Edited by jaffe25 on 05.01. at 23:03
Crysalith on 05.01. at 23:18 Quote Edit Delete
Safe borders are a great way to get people complacent.... and a lot of whining... I don't want to help in that war it's too far away. Whatever our priorities are in making this decision... safe borders should NOT be one of them.
$dragon on 05.01. at 23:55 Quote Edit Delete
our players are bored and quitting.
siddhartha96 on 06.01. at 01:47 Quote Edit Delete
Some players are quitting because they are bored, yes, but some are quitting because they are attacked too much, and some quit regardless of where they are in the game (like boozie). I don't think we can make decisions with the goal of making people not quit. We need to do what is best for the current members of the tribe- if that means continue as is and have our outermost players get tired of constant attacks, or if it means ending a war in one place causing people to go from being surrounded by red to surrounded by blue, or if it means joining forces with a tribe we'd rather eat...the point is, no matter what we do we aren't going to please everybody, because everybody wants different things for different reasons. We need to do what is best for AXE.

(whatever that is)
jaffe25 on 06.01. at 17:34 Quote Edit Delete
Well, I keep saying the same thing but it is b/c it is what i think is the best plan. Merge with TH(absorb them). Unfortunately we need 2 things to happen for that to work. Tsoh needs to end the war on them and of course TH would have to agree to the merge :)
xannash on 09.01. at 03:44 Quote Edit Delete
My vote...Do I even get a vote? :p
siddhartha96 on 09.01. at 03:47 Quote Edit Delete
It might come to a vote...it might be out of our hands, a lot of it unfortunately has to do with what tsoh does next. Their next step could free up a lot of options for us...or we could be left with no choice but to stay the course.[/spoil]

I came back on the 6th obviously Jaffe said stay the course that was the end of the discussion that I could find in our forums about the merge.

Where the hell do you stand?

[spoil]
Vote was
Yes: 4
No: 3
I don’t care: 1
xannash on 15.01. at 22:18 Quote Edit Delete
Not asking for arguments here just where each of you stands on the subject.
xannash on 15.01. at 22:22 Quote Edit Delete
Oh and like it's any surprise but I say 'No'
jaffe25 on 15.01. at 22:22 Quote Edit Delete
Well, we are council and help decide for our members but you can't damn well force someone to leave the tribe so the tribe will need a vote as well.
krazymoefoe on 15.01. at 22:35 Quote Edit Delete
as long as we keeping murdering exile idc except the idea of leaving axe makes me cry
jaffe25 on 15.01. at 22:41 Quote Edit Delete
Well then you can stay with me and others b/c I am not leaving.
siddhartha96 on 15.01. at 23:58 Quote Edit Delete
We'll keep murdering exile, aye :p
siddhartha96 on 15.01. at 23:59 Quote Edit Delete
And no, I wasn't going to force people to leave the tribe (although i could :p).

I just figured people would want to be on the winning side. It'll be fun >:D

[/spoil]

Sharks with lazers?????????????

[spoil]

jaffe25 on 15.01. at 05:30 Quote Edit Delete
Have to say to assume that we are going to merger with TSOH without having a duscussion is pretty presumptious. I have never been a part of a discussion that includes the disolution of AXE. I for one am never leaving AXE. Don't care if that means I am here by myself. We have come this far and are still winning. We don't need a bail out massive merger. All we need is the influx of about 5-8 new players. I know you have mastered the art of merging but at this point in this world a merger is going to kill this world and I for one am dead against anything that "merges" us out of AXE. There are members in AXE that I think will be as not fond of this idea as I am.
Edited by jaffe25 on 15.01. at 05:56
Crysalith on 15.01. at 06:12 Quote Edit Delete
At this split second we have 14 active sits... 5 other players are yellow or red... 19 of 58.... and the worst part is, a good chunk of the green ones haven't nobled ANYTHING lately barbs included. An influx of 5 new players solves nothing.
Edited by Crysalith on 15.01. at 06:12
zmicskillz on 15.01. at 07:12 Quote Edit Delete
very interesting....didn't really see this coming....was i blind?

I was looking at TSoH stats for the past week..they are bleeding pretty good..only 29 members with ODA movement. We had about 46 or so active ODA whores. Is this why TSoH is pursing a merge? Are they crumbling a bit??

it is an interesting idea....and i think it could work. It would shake this world up....Supertribe vs the world (wait..we have that now AXE & tH vs world)

more comments in the morning...need some sleep.

but i hate the potential name....would be really nice to merge them into AXE. It would be a shame to lose all that hard work AXE has done over the past 20 months. Our stats really do kick Ass.

i always dreamed of the AXE vs TSoH war :(

this game is ever evolving...and a super tribe would be pretty cool....and if the remaining 300 active W15 players start dropping like flies because they feel no chance of victory we could declare world victory..i can finally drop my TW addiction :) but i am sure there will be plenty of red dots out there.

ramble ramble ramble....good night
jaffe25 on 15.01. at 07:28 Quote Edit Delete
Crysalith wrote:
At this split second we have 14 active sits... 5 other players are yellow or red... 19 of 58.... and the worst part is, a good chunk of the green ones haven't nobled ANYTHING lately barbs included. An influx of 5 new players solves nothing.

We are doing absolutely no worse than any other tribe in the activity department and loads better in the conquer department. Merging us and Tsoh leaves what challenge? DA-joke, th-couldn't beat Tsoh alone so no challenge, !War!-NL under a new name garbage. That leaves just EXILE. Now we have a great war with them going on with us edging them out almost every single week. An influx of a couple of crucial TH players would keep us at 35-40 strong which would be more than enought to ensure the demise of Exile and set up for the final war that we should have. AXE vs Tsoh. This Lazer tribe will completely end this world in the most insanely boring and sad way possible... a nice comfy merger hug.
jaffe25 on 15.01. at 07:35 Quote Edit Delete
Alright, this irritates me enough for a double post. Quick reminder:

598 players left on W15 period

376 over 2 million(how many active in there? probably about 250). DO you guys really think that we can't hold this tribe together long enough to finish this world out? Even if we only had 30 players working actively that would be enough to stay on top with these odds.
AncientHoard on 15.01. at 11:40 Quote Edit Delete
jaffe25 wrote:
Crysalith wrote:

We are doing absolutely no worse than any other tribe in the activity department and loads better in the conquer department. Merging us and Tsoh leaves what challenge? DA-joke, th-couldn't beat Tsoh alone so no challenge, !War!-NL under a new name garbage. That leaves just EXILE. Now we have a great war with them going on with us edging them out almost every single week. An influx of a couple of crucial TH players would keep us at 35-40 strong which would be more than enought to ensure the demise of Exile and set up for the final war that we should have. AXE vs Tsoh. This Lazer tribe will completely end this world in the most insanely boring and sad way possible... a nice comfy merger hug.

relatively, maybe.
but tbh im fast loosing interest cause of the activity of the tribe. Do you know how much it does my head in when I send out a circ asking for nuke donations and about 15 out of 58 reply? It sucks.
Everybody is just playing along and doing their own thing in this war, its no different to if we all went tribeless. Its not how this game is meant to be played.
If you think 60 players against the remaining 598 is no challenge, then im sorry I flat out disagree with you. That leaves us about 8 enemy players to deal with EACH....
whichc also leads me to disagreeing that the war will end in a boring way...
sooner or later there will be a major merge in this world. Ive followed several late stage worlds and its envitable. It happens. We can stay progressive and be at the top, or let others take action and pass us by.

Exile put forward a similar proposition to us today for a merge. Wouldnt suprise me if they also sent one to Tsoh....
AncientHoard on 15.01. at 11:42 Quote Edit Delete
zmicskillz wrote:
very interesting....didn't really see this coming....was i blind?

I was looking at TSoH stats for the past week..they are bleeding pretty good..only 29 members with ODA movement. We had about 46 or so active ODA whores. Is this why TSoH is pursing a merge? Are they crumbling a bit??

it is an interesting idea....and i think it could work. It would shake this world up....Supertribe vs the world (wait..we have that now AXE & tH vs world)

more comments in the morning...need some sleep.

but i hate the potential name....would be really nice to merge them into AXE. It would be a shame to lose all that hard work AXE has done over the past 20 months. Our stats really do kick Ass.

i always dreamed of the AXE vs TSoH war :(

this game is ever evolving...and a super tribe would be pretty cool....and if the remaining 300 active W15 players start dropping like flies because they feel no chance of victory we could declare world victory..i can finally drop my TW addiction :) but i am sure there will be plenty of red dots out there.

ramble ramble ramble....good night

Their ODa page looks bad, but they work better than we do, and if you look at our conquers, I think you find its a similar sized group who are doing all the yard work. So overall, theyre not that different to us.

both tribe need to loose the name to be fair. They are equally proud of their name, and it is older than Axe, which they are also proud of.
But there always needs to be compromises, and this is one from both sides.
AncientHoard on 15.01. at 11:48 Quote Edit Delete
oh, and not to mention that taking in 5 or 6 tH players would nearly automatically make us Tsoh's next target. Its essentially a non option unless we want to war them as well.
siddhartha96 on 15.01. at 13:32 Quote Edit Delete
jaffe, maybe if you'd been able to lead more than just an op in your K over the past six months things would have been different. Several of us have mentioned that activity isn't where it should be, and every time you try to paint a rosy picture about how we're no worse than any other tribe. We don't want to be as bad as the rest- we want to be significantly better. If you are so out of touch that you can't understand the frustration that come with getting 40% participation in tribewide ops, or having nine sits over the weekend (by the way your sits are yellow again), then there's not much else I can say about that.

Like I said, this isn't necessary. It's for fun. I don't understand how this could be considered friendly hugging to end the world...it's still the one tribe vs the rest scenario that we've been playing for ages. Yes, it means we won't be fighting 30 out of the 100 current tsoh family players...but we probably wouldn't be fighting them anyway.

As far as losing AXE's stats...well I really don't give a shit about AXE's stats. AXE's stats are nothing more than a pooling of stats achieved by the sum of its players.

Finally, yes this was discussed, in part it was discussed here but mostly in skype. Every council member is in AXE's skype chat as well as the skype chat we have with TSoH. If you've decided not to bother with skype that's fine, but that's not going to stop the rest of us from using it.
zmicskillz on 15.01. at 14:01 Quote Edit Delete
I am fine with the merge. Activity wins this game and if we can pool some of the best together it is only smart. Your right stats are crap and for me i have been in plenty of tribes and eventually circumstances will change again. I have been pretty impressed with the leaders of TSoH...they are very active in skype and ingame. We really do have a close connection with them. After the merge...there will still be plenty of new wars and new challenges. I am sure it will be SFL vs the world. Jaffe that won't be so bad...you will have plenty of active targets.

Leading a tribe is a full-time job and becomes very stressful (sucks the fun out of the game at times) and I think Sid and others have been very active in the day to day operations of AXE since i have joined. I have been very impressed.

This move needs to take place. We have way to many inactives (so do other tribes) but pooling 50-60 really active players together...its the 1992 Dream Team..lol

DTP Dream Team Players
Crysalith on 15.01. at 16:49 Quote Edit Delete
And I suppose even with the merge.. Jaffe is welcome to keep the Axe name for himself. It is his tribe. Such as it is.
siddhartha96 on 15.01. at 17:39 Quote Edit Delete
Sorry, I was in a hurry this morning (still in a hurry) but I did want to add something important to my rant against jaffe.

I know you're getting married. I know that changes things. I understand perfectly well if you want to take a reduced role in AXE...after all, a woman can offer things that tribalwars can't, and if made to choose I'd choose the woman, too. I'm not upset that you haven't been as active both in leadership and in playing the last few months. However, you can't be absent from leadership for a long time and then pull out your trump card and act like you've been here all along.

You will be invited to the new tribe, and I hope you'll accept a spot on our council. If you accept neither invitation, I'll fill the spots somehow.
jaffe25 on 15.01. at 18:06 Quote Edit Delete
Sid, the only thing in leadership you do that I don't is converse with enemy tribes on a daily basis. You are known as the MERGER king for a reason. That is a title you can keep my friend. I, NOT YOU, established the way this tribe is run. Our philosiphy on war has always kept us on top and earned us the most respect out of any tribe that has been on W15. So you can continue earning your title and I will keep on doing what AXE has always done.

For the rest of you in council I hope you have not all drank the Sid happy hug kooliade. I can promise you when you get your merger done and in 6 weeks later you are doing nothing but nobling inactives you will realize then that this merger was the definitive moment that ruined this world.[/spoil]

My Personal Favorite Actually
Showing what a swell guy Sid is...Remind me isn't Joarth in your new uber tribe.

How pathetic is joarth?

[spoil]
siddhartha96 on 12.12. at 19:15 Quote Edit Delete
Not only does he refuse to attack anybody by himself, and not only does he want someone to make scripts for him that will launch his nukes (not just fakes, because then he has to click "all troops" in addition to the other clicks and that's too much work), and not only does he keep asking for someone to give him a target, only to decide not to attack the target that anybody gives him...now he's just far too busy to send fakes or support for grebro, for the past several days.

grebro on 11.12. at 01:27
Hey dude I could do with some support in k51 and/or k40 I can hold out for another few days but I am getting stretched :)

I'm not doing too bad I'm up 70 villages but I need help to keep this up.

Distance is not an issue - There are support lists up on the forum and if you have any spare nukes derek1608 and bluenile23 need some attention I will send you scripts.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanking you in advance

Ryan

P.S can you forward this mail on to your neighbours - I need all the help I can get. My ODD is up 50million and my offence is low :-(

grebro on 11.12. at 01:27
dereck k40

javascript:coords='64|437 65|437 65|439 61|437 62|437 61|439 63|436 62|435 64|435 61|436 63|435 60|434 39|438 40|438 38|438 39|439 40|439 36|439 36|435 39|433 37|434 38|433 36|438 38|437 38|436 43|435 43|434 43|432 22|452 21|452 23|453 40|431 34|446 35|446 35|445 34|445 36|447 38|448 37|408 35|406 35|407 35|405 39|407 39|406 39|408 38|406 36|409 37|410 36|408 35|408 37|405 38|408 36|407 34|400 34|409 32|408 31|409 29|408 34|412 34|413 35|414 32|414 33|410 31|411 30|411 30|413 31|413 29|413 29|412 30|410 32|411 48|401 47|402 46|404 45|404 48|403 48|400 46|426 47|425 45|425 45|426 46|427 47|423 43|424 43|423 40|441 42|441 43|440 44|442 43|444 96|443 19|445 36|440 35|441 37|442 37|441 37|444 39|442 38|441 38|440 12|454 11|453 10|452 11|451 12|451 13|450 7|449 9|449 7|450 10|454 55|428 9|454 8|453 27|454 4|450 20|455 21|459 24|455 45|409 45|408 45|407 46|405 21|453 20|453 17|455 45|440 42|446 40|447 41|447 44|446 45|446 18|455 19|456 57|437 56|439 56|440 55|440 54|440 58|440 57|441 55|442 55|443 58|438 55|437 39|450 26|455 25|456 25|457 18|456 16|457 15|459 18|459 17|452 15|454 51|440 53|444 52|444 54|443 51|443 17|449 17|451 28|443 28|444 30|444 30|443 31|444 29|443 29|444 29|442 32|443 34|442 32|441 32|440 30|441 26|449 34|462 8|465 41|409 40|409 43|406 42|405 41|405 40|406 17|448 36|404 36|400 38|403 37|402 39|400 37|403 39|402 36|402 39|401 19|450 47|437 47|438 47|436 46|436 47|439 47|440 48|437 49|436 49|437 50|436 46|437 50|437 50|438 53|439 54|437 14|453 14|452 18|460 17|462 16|462 15|462 14|449 11|447 14|456 13|456 14|458 13|459 12|459 13|461 12|462 13|462 14|462 8|462 10|463';var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This script needs to be run from the rally point');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].spy,1);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,1);void(0)

grebro on 11.12. at 01:29
Bluenile23 K50

This guy has loads of cats in all his villages - easy oda!

javascript:coords='29|584 12|547 11|536 11|537 10|534 16|555 26|535 14|519 21|530 17|547 28|541 38|590 18|536 10|547 13|528 17|556 17|551 23|542 37|584 10|538 16|531 25|523 15|546 18|540 11|516 34|580 18|552 10|529 16|516 40|591 10|505 28|513 21|517 34|583 14|524 13|520 18|551 38|592 12|544 8|545 18|518 23|518 5|537 12|532 5|527 16|530 17|555 20|538 14|527 12|521 27|541 15|537 25|526 16|547 14|542 16|550 8|515 17|541 10|533 18|543 26|522 23|539 19|544 14|529 13|537 16|532 15|526 13|531 12|546 15|528 5|503 15|524 19|550 4|514 11|504 19|555 6|528 9|543 22|531 25|515 10|504 20|552 26|514 28|536 37|579 25|527 22|545 25|525 20|546 42|591 31|540 26|543 17|523 36|529 31|541 43|586 19|519 48|586 39|590 42|579 31|585 42|584 31|515 34|582 28|512 20|547 35|543 34|591 26|540 26|523 39|581 31|513 28|540 18|541 32|510 19|556 20|548 13|526 17|542 20|515 32|589 39|593 13|524 17|539 41|583 15|521 33|532 45|597 39|580 22|537 27|516 24|515 25|524 37|586 20|520 17|516 24|527 41|591 15|519 42|582 16|533 15|541 19|517 9|502 18|550 2|535 16|548 17|552 6|540 12|517 7|546 5|533 19|551 6|515 5|528 4|538 6|514 9|518 15|544 2|547 16|539 9|539 13|533 6|544 1|561 3|514 5|546 1|531 5|550 4|547 3|524 3|533 10|528 5|543 11|531 2|544 5|536 3|544 6|554 6|555 7|557 2|549 2|536 1|539 3|530 12|550 7|502 3|526 4|543 10|545 9|548 18|522 20|549 18|555 11|530 10|520 9|562 5|544 8|561 11|543 5|517 0|565 11|507 10|540 6|542 9|516 5|522 9|528 6|543 10|530 22|544 12|548 16|520 4|521 11|535 3|546 6|546 4|526 4|532 12|531 11|550 14|517 4|525 18|549 6|524 10|539 20|516 5|535 9|558 20|545 14|549 9|519 19|552 5|540 15|543 6|529 15|530 23|517 13|525 9|557 4|524 9|526 4|539 21|549 10|526 11|540 11|549 19|547 7|536 11|528 17|540 1|535 7|540 6|521 8|537 11|547 0|550 9|546 4|519 7|515 6|538 0|563 14|526 9|529 6|537 11|534 9|538 8|524 18|538 14|541 11|545 3|529 3|548 14|538 8|539 2|529 14|548 0|540 3|532 6|522 13|548 3|527 7|555 20|542 6|539 8|548 15|518 5|561 43|588 78|528 88|577 88|581 83|504 72|588 69|518 84|541 77|505 79|570 82|539 76|591 84|529 90|575 83|535 81|586 67|511 77|586 83|586 79|589 71|581 87|580 79|590 80|530 80|502 73|598 78|589 81|569 72|596 80|570 72|583 73|514 78|595 70|517 87|578 71|584 87|573 80|588 81|534 81|521 71|512 71|521 79|531 89|537 82|534 88|573 81|536 87|579 88|534 87|527 82|530 84|518 85|544 84|528 79|502 91|573 68|510 81|518 77|529 72|515 84|538 72|514 87|535 78|584 73|575 78|504 83|517 86|519 81|528 76|515 77|590 75|578 82|522 80|528 82|533 83|526 80|585 70|584 81|590 63|590 81|588 71|580 71|587 66|572 70|524 63|568 62|582 75|592 72|584 72|595 73|579 75|594 82|586 70|582 61|587 80|572 63|595 59|575 66|581 79|584 73|597 69|515 76|585 61|571 60|586 71|585 79|592 70|588 76|598 68|584 66|597 74|573 69|590 78|516 78|597 66|569 70|511 66|513 71|598 70|597 70|587 68|593 66|580 69|514 69|589 82|587 75|591 64|568 78|585 70|521 71|590 73|578 71|514 67|595 73|595 75|574 68|585 66|582 66|514 61|572 61|575 63|572 72|585 75|593 74|588 80|584 68|581 91|537 86|521 87|540 84|517 92|521 87|526 89|522 85|532 87|533 93|517 86|536 92|518 94|522 92|576 89|524 96|573 90|522 95|527 83|521 91|574 88|533 83|523 86|528 92|575 87|529 85|536 81|519 84|540 85|526 84|525 83|534 87|528 87|541 92|577 96|574 93|524 88|527 95|579 93|522 91|522 88|522 94|573 97|573 95|572 94|524 92|522 93|519 94|537 98|521 85|534 81|503 97|575 88|524 82|520 79|517 78|572 77|527 86|529 86|517 79|526 83|588 89|577 89|536 84|533 89|580 82|535 82|503 82|589 82|504 80|518 82|526 88|579 77|504 82|523 88|575 88|523 85|543 85|541 89|579 84|579 85|519 75|514 83|590 89|518 81|584 95|577 81|529 78|505 77|523 87|577 86|534 91|535 82|540 96|537 82|524 86|532 96|538 78|520 90|536 87|538 86|576 84|527 92|536 82|525 91|519 83|520 92|519 87|521 96|576 75|519 93|574 93|575 90|535 77|519 86|530 85|529 84|504 76|516 76|513 89|578 79|519 85|538 87|532 93|525 88|537 63|596 38|531 52|587 49|587 44|597 32|540 29|517 48|599 54|587 36|590 51|583 55|578 28|522 26|518 43|597 38|586 30|514 38|584 59|598 37|539 41|593 45|594 58|592 60|589 40|592 49|590 40|579 34|541 56|595 46|587 44|590 42|537 45|599 61|598 32|541 23|530 37|529 23|515 44|583 42|581 36|589 26|527 47|594 22|546 30|512 24|525 26|524 30|541 37|540 29|513 45|590 44|587 28|514 26|536 50|590 47|593 47|597 44|588 43|596 57|599 39|538 24|516 46|588 51|578 63|579 55|583 60|582 70|598 70|599 59|573 57|569 53|581 65|590 71|568 69|588 59|590 62|587 72|598 66|579 60|576 51|582 62|581 67|587 61|594 65|591 58|588 62|573 53|588 57|579 68|586 62|576 58|576 67|591 62|590 71|589 67|594 74|579 73|590 63|574 74|581 65|597 62|567 59|592 77|599 63|582 65|569 68|595 74|578 79|587 61|574 56|582 74|574 59|597 62|596 58|590 64|579 64|571 61|578 58|593 57|584 57|595 68|583 75|586 58|575 67|514 64|569 74|598 69|597 36|539 58|589 58|574 37|537 36|542 35|538 59|582 59|587 61|589 60|571 43|587 42|590 41|589 41|534 41|539 58|598 46|597 41|537 64|577 64|595 64|572 40|537 67|599 54|577 63|588 69|587 67|581 67|589 58|599 44|589 47|595 47|596 62|580 63|593 61|590 30|513 4|557 4|554';var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('This script needs to be run from the rally point');coords=coords.split(' ');index=Math.round(Math.random()*(coords.length-1));coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];insertUnit(doc.forms[0].spy,1);insertUnit(doc.forms[0].ram,1);void(0)

joarth21 on 11.12. at 01:31
i will soon elp you really soon like tomorow

hope i wil lcan help you much

grebro on 11.12. at 01:33
Thankyou - I owe you one :)

grebro on 11.12. at 17:22
please don't forget to send any help you can :)

grebro today at 14:03
Jo I could really do with that support you promised...... evn if it's only 5 to 10 villages in k40.

Just let me know if you're not going to be sending any help and I'll ask someone else

joarth21 today at 18:56
i cant today bu6 soon i will can

I can't wait for this guy to get booted.
AncientHoard on 12.12. at 21:57 Quote Edit Delete
There are several people like him who really 'f' me off at the moment.....
zmicskillz on 13.12. at 00:23 Quote Edit Delete
joarth has always been like that.......me me me me me me in a nutshell is joarth
AncientHoard on 13.12. at 06:08 Quote Edit Delete
Like Longlife, 18mil points and cant spare any nukes or support!!! FFS.

Im starting to become really frustrated with poeple in the tribe, and wouldnt be against the idea of just booting them and scaling down, except that they could be good Cannon fodder at some stage ;)[/spoil]

No where did I find a list of members that would be invited as Ancient suggested there was. I remember Crysa saying somewhere that the merge was happening no matter what anybody else said. And I must give sid some credit though, he was smart enough to delete his comment about me 'intercepting' the letter before he left the skype chat.

jaffe25

maybe because were to busy to write anything?
or because everyones attacking us so why do they need to know who to contact?
or no one wants to be on the profile?
or we find the profile of no important?
or we dont know where to edit it? >.>

i would go with the last one personaly lol

Or you working for an EGOMANIAC

DeletedUser

that may be it, his head is to big to fit through the tribe doors =S

seth89

Just to let you know.
Number 2 would of never been a option.
Why would we merge when we have lasted the longest.
Most of your noblements were from Inactives, and those you couldn't kill you tried to recruit anyway.

And for Crysa. You Think DA is a joke. Just look at yourself. Your nothing but THE joke. And we have lasted longer than any tribe your a war with and yet we have lost no ground. Infact we are gaining.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol

Okay, Willow you win, lol

Ever thought of running for Office, you'd make a good politician.

There good at twisting the truth, painting a good picture, then SH##ing on you too, lol

I was right though in my accusations, concerning TSoH and AXE, in the end anyway, no matter how you play it out, lol

And yes i was known to blow up very now and then, but i not perfect like ohhh, some.........

Anyway good luck

THE END

Former leader
Former Allie
EXilian for life

TShaw