Top 20 tribes pass/fail/who?

DeletedUser

qooslunchbox is me is that direct enough and Koe82 doesn't noble enemy villas so i should be pretty safe. And yes there is something wrong when just nobling internals and barbs there is no way around that DDR.

Wow, possibly the worst come back I have seen...I don't even see a point in continuing with you.

DeletedUser

Neither do I :S i cant put a figure on it but it is at least 750k :D

baseball2009star

1. Koe82 isn't posting here acting as if he doesn't noble barbs/internals :icon_idea:

2. There is nothing wrong with nobling internals or 5k+ barbs (maybe a few 1k barbs for other reasons), but as baseball has been solely nobling barbs and internals I guess that is an issue, especially when acting as if they don't.

Alright, here is my opposition, When you say, "Koe82 isn't posting here acting as if he doesn't noble barbs/internals" you are obviously referring to me and saying that I post here acting as if I don't noble barbs/internals. I never said that or acted that way. I meant exactly what I said earlier. I posted saying that I would post hoping to stir up some conversation about me, and that was my exact intention. You simply assumed that I was acting as if I don't noble barbs/internals so you could say something negative about me. This would in effect put me as a less experienced player than you and, in conclusion, would be a comparison in the war between The East Vs The West saying that Legion has better players than the eastern alliance which would end up saying that Legion would win the war.

While I am not speculating about the outcome of this war at all, I will say, I do noble internals/barbs because, simply put, they're easy potential troops!

2. There is nothing wrong with nobling internals or 5k+ barbs (maybe a few 1k barbs for other reasons), but as baseball has been solely nobling barbs and internals I guess that is an issue, especially when acting as if they don't.

Second, that statement was just rude! Granted I don't noble purely enemies, but if you use TWstats as you claim you have been so diligently checking. During the war between TW and E=Mc2, I did manage to noble a few Scientist villages.

Finally, as we start to use some basic critical thinking and problem solving skills, lets look at TWmaps, and highlight baseball2009star on the map and lets highlight some other tribes to get some ideal of my location. You'll see my primary location is in K62 which is not near the front lines at all. As we get and ideal of the process of relocating to the front lines and building up some barbs and internals it can take a while to get a decent attack and defense force to launch an operation. Well if we take in time, and the size of the players and the wars happening; you'll see, since I was a smaller, relocating was a harder task to get even 23-28 villages in a new location which would be a decent attack force at the time you would be able to start attacking. You'll see in the time it took me to get located in the area I had just started to take villages from the scientist before the ceasefire and I hadn't nobled very many before the ceasefire came. Now I am now working on relocating to the front line and I will soon
be able to start taking your villages one by one.

Also about the barb nobling, what's ever so wrong with it? If a player isn't able to move to the front lines, if they would just rather support the tribe and build their villages, then let them take all the 1K barbs. If they are willing to take the time to build them and build troops, then let them do it. I actually advise some of my players the do not prefer to be on the front lines because they don't have the activity required to be there. Then when if they decide to quit, then I will take their villages but I will be here till the end! I will continue to fight until the end. More troops = A higher advantage!

Have you ever thought, maybe you should start more Barb nobling?

You may say that other players were able to get relocated in to a new area very fast but due to my availability for activity at the time, I was not able to relocate to the front lines with activity required to be there.

What I conclude from all this, is you are a very immature and you tend to argue before thinking. If you are able to bring up a different point and make any sense in an arguement to this, I will then reply. But if you sound in any way ignorant in what you say, I will not take my time to reply.

With Regards
~Baseball

Last edited:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Alright, here is my opposition, When you say, "Koe82 isn't posting here acting as if he doesn't noble barbs/internals" you are obviously referring to me and saying that I post here acting as if I don't noble barbs/internals. I never said that or acted that way. I meant exactly what I said earlier. I posted saying that I would post hoping to stir up some conversation about me, and that was my exact intention. You simply assumed that I was acting as if I don't noble barbs/internals so you could say something negative about me. This would in effect put me as a less experienced player than you and, in conclusion, would be a comparison in the war between The East Vs The West saying that Legion has better players than the eastern alliance which would end up saying that Legion would win the war.

While I am not speculating about the outcome of this war at all, I will say, I do noble internals/barbs because, simply put, they're easy potential troops!

Second, that statement was just rude! Granted I don't noble purely enemies, but if you use TWstats as you claim you have been so diligently checking. During the war between TW and E=Mc2, I did manage to noble a few Scientist villages.

Finally, as we start to use some basic critical thinking and problem solving skills, lets look at TWmaps, and highlight baseball2009star on the map and lets highlight some other tribes to get some ideal of my location. You'll see my primary location is in K62 which is not near the front lines at all. As we get and ideal of the process of relocating to the front lines and building up some barbs and internals it can take a while to get a decent attack and defense force to launch an operation. Well if we take in time, and the size of the players and the wars happening; you'll see, since I was a smaller, relocating was a harder task to get even 23-28 villages in a new location which would be a decent attack force at the time you would be able to start attacking. You'll see in the time it took me to get located in the area I had just started to take villages from the scientist before the ceasefire and I hadn't nobled very many before the ceasefire came. Now I am now working on relocating to the front line and I will soon
be able to start taking your villages one by one.

Also about the barb nobling, what's ever so wrong with it? If a player isn't able to move to the front lines, if they would just rather support the tribe and build their villages, then let them take all the 1K barbs. If they are willing to take the time to build them and build troops, then let them do it. I actually advise some of my players the do not prefer to be on the front lines because they don't have the activity required to be there. Then when if they decide to quit, then I will take their villages but I will be here till the end! I will continue to fight until the end. More troops = A higher advantage!

Have you ever thought, maybe you should start more Barb nobling?

You may say that other players were able to get relocated in to a new area very fast but due to my availability for activity at the time, I was not able to relocate to the front lines with activity required to be there.

What I conclude from all this, is you are a very immature and you tend to argue before thinking. If you are able to bring up a different point and make any sense in an arguement to this, I will then reply. But if you sound in any way ignorant in what you say, I will not take my time to reply.

With Regards
~Baseball
[/spoil]

I skimmed through, but I get what you are saying.

Now, lets take a look at Pinder for example now shall we?

A player may noble barbs, as I said 5k+ no problem, as they aren't infinite, 1k as I said for other reasons, which you pointed out (getting closer to the front) That is basically the only reason I will say.

Now, when a player solely nobles barbs, 1k barbs, such as Pinder (He is going to come up alot here, but I'm not obsessed with him or anything, he is just a good example) he nobles alot of 1k barbs. Probably has the duration in this world. He builds them, builds troops, sends support to Hawks front, nobles more and continue.

In the long run, there is few things that will occur:

1. He quits (surely he has to get bored at some point?) - He quits, either TW internal him or he barbs himself. That will lead to a long and boring process of TW nobling him up, well it may be fun for them :icon_wink:

2. The east get to him, target him and he dies ... From alot of barb nobling he will start to lack certain skills, making him a bad player, and even size wont help ..much

Now, TW are basically HAWKS support tribe, don't deny that, that is basically what you are. If you honestly can noble 1k barbs, build them up, send support to Hawks and continue, you must have a very different aspect to this game then me, and many others.

Yes, you are in a crap location, but that is your fault. As you said, you had conquers from the scientists, but who decided to stop that :icon_idea:

"Then when if they decide to quit, then I will take their villages but I will be here till the end! I will continue to fight until the end. More troops = A higher advantage!"

Wow, real team player. You will be here till the end, you will have more troops and villages, but you will have less tribe mates and little skill = FAIL! Simply you will be gang banged.

"Have you ever thought, maybe you should start more Barb nobling?"

Naw, I will continue the way I have been...Let you guys build them up, then take them from you :icon_wink:

"What I conclude from all this, is you are a very immature and you tend to argue before thinking. If you are able to bring up a different point and make any sense in an arguement to this, I will then reply. But if you sound in any way ignorant in what you say, I will not take my time to reply."

Great. I still have the satisfaction of being a better player than you :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am all knowing ;) acid, are you quitting? No real reason but you have been sending a lot of nukes out lately, i remember you talking about starcraft coming out soon?

DeletedUser

@ddr: So are you claiming you are a "Amazing Player"?

@long: :-|

DeletedUser

So be it then! You all heard it folks, ddr has indeed pronounced himself to be "The Best Player to Ever Log into Tribalwars". Get ready ddr becomes here comes the heat! Its about to get 2HOT here.

baseball2009star

[spoil]I skimmed through, but I get what you are saying.

Now, lets take a look at Pinder for example now shall we?

A player may noble barbs, as I said 5k+ no problem, as they aren't infinite, 1k as I said for other reasons, which you pointed out (getting closer to the front) That is basically the only reason I will say.

Now, when a player solely nobles barbs, 1k barbs, such as Pinder (He is going to come up alot here, but I'm not obsessed with him or anything, he is just a good example) he nobles alot of 1k barbs. Probably has the duration in this world. He builds them, builds troops, sends support to Hawks front, nobles more and continue.

In the long run, there is few things that will occur:

1. He quits (surely he has to get bored at some point?) - He quits, either TW internal him or he barbs himself. That will lead to a long and boring process of TW nobling him up, well it may be fun for them :icon_wink:

2. The east get to him, target him and he dies ... From alot of barb nobling he will start to lack certain skills, making him a bad player, and even size wont help ..much

Now, TW are basically HAWKS support tribe, don't deny that, that is basically what you are. If you honestly can noble 1k barbs, build them up, send support to Hawks and continue, you must have a very different aspect to this game then me, and many others.

Yes, you are in a crap location, but that is your fault. As you said, you had conquers from the scientists, but who decided to stop that :icon_idea:[/COLOR]

"Then when if they decide to quit, then I will take their villages but I will be here till the end! I will continue to fight until the end. More troops = A higher advantage!"

Wow, real team player. You will be here till the end, you will have more troops and villages, but you will have less tribe mates and little skill = FAIL! Simply you will be gang banged.

"Have you ever thought, maybe you should start more Barb nobling?"

Naw, I will continue the way I have been...Let you guys build them up, then take them from you :icon_wink:

"What I conclude from all this, is you are a very immature and you tend to argue before thinking. If you are able to bring up a different point and make any sense in an arguement to this, I will then reply. But if you sound in any way ignorant in what you say, I will not take my time to reply."

Great. I still have the satisfaction of being a better player than you :icon_cool:[/spoil]

As I said, once you say something with an intelligence I will respond.

DeletedUser81101

baseball that post had intelligence, you just lack the intelligence to respond, or have no comeback

DeletedUser

No Mineslong. Its just my turn to fire of a few nukes. But yes cant wait for Starcraft2 to come out. That might be my downfall......

DeletedUser

As I said, once you say something with an intelligence I will respond.

Really? Well then, I guess I'm wrong, you are right. Okay everybody, CEASEFIRE! Let's eat barbs for the next year!

So be it then! You all heard it folks, ddr has indeed pronounced himself to be "The Best Player to Ever Log into Tribalwars". Get ready ddr becomes here comes the heat! Its about to get 2HOT here.

Wow, couldn't even answer my question?

And, FYI - I clearly stated that I am a better player than Baseball, If you say that I am claiming I am an amazing player, you are implying that baseball must be one hell of a player for me to be better than him ... I see your logic, what kind of barbs do you noble 2hot? Are they some kind of super breed? They stack and fight back?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DDr you had me worried. Im glad you showed your intelligence for once and caught what i was implying. I think base is a good player...and if your better than him then your great? Magnificent? Amazing? Choose your synonym. And i don't noble barbs.

baseball2009star

And, FYI - I clearly stated that I am a better player than Baseball, If you say that I am claiming I am an amazing player, you are implying that baseball must be one hell of a player for me to be better than him

Since you still neglected to say anything smart, I will say this. You are on the front line, so it is a lot easier for you to take villages from the enemy. Once I get relocated to the front lines, I will let my troops do the talking, as you will find out very fast that I am a pretty good player. I will not claim to be the best, but I will say I am better than what you are giving me credit for.

FYI - If you think that insulting me will get me to reply with an angry message, it won't. I am probably done with this conversation as it has become a childish temper-tantrum rather than an intelligent argument. Which just so you know DDR, the original Domin8rix was VERY capable of having an intelligent argument. She was a very smart player, and always had my respect, and you have degraded her name she had built on this world.

DeletedUser

Since you still neglected to say anything smart, I will say this. You are on the front line, so it is a lot easier for you to take villages from the enemy. Once I get relocated to the front lines, I will let my troops do the talking, as you will find out very fast that I am a pretty good player. I will not claim to be the best, but I will say I am better than what you are giving me credit for.

FYI - If you think that insulting me will get me to reply with an angry message, it won't. I am probably done with this conversation as it has become a childish temper-tantrum rather than an intelligent argument. Which just so you know DDR, the original Domin8rix was VERY capable of having an intelligent argument. She was a very smart player, and always had my respect, and you have degraded her name she had built on this world.

When did you ever have the priviledge of talking to the original Domin8rix? I highly doubt she would have spoken to anyone on the other side of the world. Especially if they were in TW who at the time had been officially owned by Monsignor and others.