Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

Mick876

But BH were fighting Hammer before you declared. Skirmishes or not, they were attacking and nobling Hammer before you even clicked the attack button.

So you can't claim them as "your" food. And its this arrogance you have which is going to cause THE to be wiped out. We all know your whole boarder with BH is inactive.

grummit

BH were at war with Hammer long before THE, so did they take THE's food?

IF BH and THE aren't allies it wouldn't matter who was at war with who first. Say THE took in all the players from Hammer. I would expect BH to be mad about it. I am just saying THE and BH aren't suppose to be allies. If they are it would make sense of all the hugs that are going around. However I would still be mad if my ally took all my food. Anyway no more hugging. Hugging leads to soft and weak tribes that just build up villages for the more powerful tribes.

New thought, maybe I am just a mad person?

Mick876

IF BH and THE aren't allies it wouldn't matter who was at war with who first. Say THE took in all the players from Hammer. I would expect BH to be mad about it. I am just saying THE and BH aren't suppose to be allies. If they are it would make sense of all the hugs that are going around. However I would still be mad if my ally took all my food. Anyway no more hugging. Hugging leads to soft and weak tribes that just build up villages for the more powerful tribes.

New thought, maybe I am just a mad person?

BH and THE are allies.

grummit

Weak where is the fun in that. Well just think when Pheonx or RAM reaches them you guys will have nice villages to eat. I say Pheonx or RAM because I am sure you two will fight before you even reach THE.

the pink panther

Weak where is the fun in that. Well just think when Pheonx or RAM reaches them you guys will have nice villages to eat. I say Pheonx or RAM because I am sure you two will fight before you even reach THE.

Sorry you where allies with the 2 bigs tribes around you, namely decide and TWC and family. So yes I guess that did lead to a weak tribe that got crushed by BD.

@ Mick no THE and BH have never been allies, I no longer play haven't for a while, but the amount of self righteous crap in this thread has made me laugh. TWC or Ram saying allies are not their thing.. give me a break the merge/cheat/hug whores are now trying to act war like as they are involved in a gangbang on BD.....

Last edited:

Mick876

I am sure i have read in other threads that they were allies. Must of been mistaken.

grummit

Sorry you where allies with the 2 bigs tribes around you, namely decide and TWC and family. So yes I guess that did lea to a weak tribe that got crushed by BD.

@ Mick no THE and BH have never been allies, I no longer play haven't for a while, but the amount of self righteous crap in this thread has made me laugh. TWC or Ram saying allies are not their thing.. give me a break the merge/cheat/hug whores are now trying to act war like as they are involved in a gangbang on BD.....

I didn't take any help from my allies, NAPs, neutral, or enemy tribes. So yeah I was allies with DECIDE and TWC but they didn't have any involvement in any war DN/Tardis had. That was my choice no one else's. Don't get me wrong this didn't make them bad allies but allies who did as requested.

Maybe I should had not been allies and ganged up on Decide with THE and GREEN. Maybe I should have fought TWC... Actually that sounds like fun. So maybe being allies to them lead my tribe getting crushed by BD but I am not ashamed by it. I am sad that I let my tribe down but that is between and the former members of my tribe. I had options on who to fight still and fights that would be challenging and fun.

My view is that THE and BH are avoiding fighting each other because they are afraid and weak. I might be wrong. I was about beating BD but hey I'm only human.

the pink panther

I didn't take any help from my allies, NAPs, neutral, or enemy tribes. So yeah I was allies with DECIDE and TWC but they didn't have any involvement in any war DN/Tardis had. That was my choice no one else's. Don't get me wrong this didn't make them bad allies but allies who did as requested.

Maybe I should had not been allies and ganged up on Decide with THE and GREEN. Maybe I should have fought TWC... Actually that sounds like fun. So maybe being allies to them lead my tribe getting crushed by BD but I am not ashamed by it. I am sad that I let my tribe down but that is between and the former members of my tribe. I had options on who to fight still and fights that would be challenging and fun.

My view is that THE and BH are avoiding fighting each other because they are afraid and weak. I might be wrong. I was about beating BD but hey I'm only human.

you could have attacked decide before the and green? or TWC before, so basically they weren't allies just glorified naps who you were too scared to fight...

As for THE and BH being afraid and weak that's just plain laughable

@ Mick THE were napped along time ago with a tribe called TGOW that Hammer declared on and then merged into BH, subsequently THE and BH became NAP'ed, I left well over 6 weeks ago, so they may have upgraded to allies but I wouldn't have thought so..

grummit

you could have attacked decide before the and green? or TWC before, so basically they weren't allies just glorified naps who you were too scared to fight...

As for THE and BH being afraid and weak that's just plain laughable

@ Mick THE were napped along time ago with a tribe called TGOW that Hammer declared on and then merged into BH, subsequently THE and BH became NAP'ed, I left well over 6 weeks ago, so they may have upgraded to allies but I wouldn't have thought so..

Umm That is not what I said.

You are saying that I was afraid to fight decide and TWC but how could I be afraid of them and go and fight BD 1vs1? That makes sense.

And it is my opinion that they are weak and afraid. You can laugh all you want but I wont think any different until they war.

DeletedUser

Umm That is not what I said.

You are saying that I was afraid to fight decide and TWC but how could I be afraid of them and go and fight BD 1vs1? That makes sense.

And it is my opinion that they are weak and afraid. You can laugh all you want but I wont think any different until they war.

Funny how you and everyone in TWC and Phoenx want THE and BH to war...anyone of you ever hear of being subtle?

Trying to pit each of us on the other by calling each weak, hoping one tribe will respond by this terrible slander by declaring "Oh noez we aren't"...lol :)

Of course this result is good for you, but we do not do as you please, we do as We please :)

DeletedUser

Umm That is not what I said.]

You are saying that I was afraid to fight decide and TWC but how could I be afraid of them and go and fight BD 1vs1? That makes sense. .

Grum was weak for declaring for a 1v1 versus BD (the "so called" best tribe of W30) while his tribe was about half their size?

Sorry TPP, you have had a nightmare there!

Last edited by a moderator:

grummit

Funny how you and everyone in TWC and Phoenx want THE and BH to war...anyone of you ever hear of being subtle?

Trying to pit each of us on the other by calling each weak, hoping one tribe will respond by this terrible slander by declaring "Oh noez we aren't"...lol :)

Of course this result is good for you, but we do not do as you please, we do as We please :)

Do as you please just giving my opinion. I never liked beating around the bush so I just say it. As I said I think you guys should war just think it would be interesting. The result would not affect me at all. THE wins and owns the north. BH wins and owns the north. Just would be a nice war. Why would you want to avoid it unless you think you would lose and are afraid?

DeletedUser

Jubal, if I say you're a chicken if you don't war, will that start one? :icon_wink:

I doubt either THE or BH are so moved by junk posted on the forums to be swayed so easily. Or are you saying those who post their opinions are so dense that they think their words will start a war?

Heck, any half-wit can look at a map and see where BH and THE are located. And considering THE and BD have always said that they want to be the only tribes that remain at the end of the world, it doesn't take a genius to see how things are shaping up. Probably won't be tomorrow, or next week, or even next month ... but ...

DeletedUser

Not just TWC and Phoenx that want THE and BH to war, I do too. Mainly becuase I know BH will wreck you ass :icon_wink:

the pink panther

Grum was weak for declaring for a 1v1 versus BD (the "so called" best tribe of W30) while his tribe was about half their size?

Sorry TPP, you have had a nightmare there!

he declared on the smallest part of BD the South eastern part, where DN had the numerical advantage, he then got scared as DN was weak and recruited the whole of Green, yeah very brave...

spleen mage

Not just TWC and Phoenx that want THE and BH to war, I do too. Mainly becuase I know BH will wreck you ass :icon_wink:

Haven't you said that about every tribe THE has ever warred? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

he declared on the smallest part of BD the South eastern part, where DN had the numerical advantage, he then got scared as DN was weak and recruited the whole of Green, yeah very brave...

So you expect people to believe TARDIS declared on just a few players, because I can guarantee you that TARDIS were receiving attacks from most of the BD players.

You would have come out of this situation with a lot more credibility if you held your hands up and admitted you got your pnp wrong , nobody is perfect afterall. There's no need to dig a hole because anybody who cares to dig up the BD v TARDIS war thread can see that it was widely regarded as BD's first full scale war so to speak.

the pink panther

So you expect people to believe TARDIS declared on just a few players, because I can guarantee you that TARDIS were receiving attacks from most of the BD players.

You would have come out of this situation with a lot more credibility if you held your hands up and admitted you got your pnp wrong , nobody is perfect afterall. There's no need to dig a hole because anybody who cares to dig up the BD v TARDIS war thread can see that it was widely regarded as BD's first full scale war so to speak.

I fail to see where I was wrong, The number of players able to noble from BD's side was lower than that from Tardis's side. The other players may well yes have sent attacks but the front they had was smaller...

DeletedUser

I fail to see where I was wrong, The number of players able to noble from BD's side was lower than that from Tardis's side. The other players may well yes have sent attacks but the front they had was smaller...

You can wiggle and dodge and pull out as many obscure theories and reasons as you like but it doesn't change a thing.

Around the time where you tried to make TARDIS out to be scared of war, despite declaring on the tribe widely regarded as the best and being numerically outnumbered by them. That was where you were wrong.

There's no need to drag this on further as most of W30 are agreed on the point that Grummit was far from scared, his bravery to take on BD led to the end of his tribe but it was a risk he was willing to take.

If I mess up I admit it, quite a common occurance lately when I had no sleep :icon_wink:, it's not a big deal.

the pink panther

You can wiggle and dodge and pull out as many obscure theories and reasons as you like but it doesn't change a thing.

Around the time where you tried to make TARDIS out to be scared of war, despite declaring on the tribe widely regarded as the best and being numerically outnumbered by them. That was where you were wrong.

There's no need to drag this on further as most of W30 are agreed on the point that Grummit was far from scared, his bravery to take on BD led to the end of his tribe but it was a risk he was willing to take.

If I mess up I admit it, quite a common occurance lately when I had no sleep :icon_wink:, it's not a big deal.
huh, I said they could have declared on Decide on TWC before, so how was it around the same time? I did not mess up I stand by what I say. Numerically disadvantaged again, they weren't under numbered in the area where the fighting was taking place...

Also yeah so brave to recruit the whole of green...

You're wrong it's okay to admit it :lol: