Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

DeletedUser

:icon_confused: I understand what you mean. It all the other stuff about Phoenx and RAM and BD that isn't relevant. If you wan to talk about that you could probably make a new thread, and I think it would be an interesting topic.

I agree totally. I wouldn't even mind sneggy just closing this thread now, everyone knows the last remaining active hammer players joined BH, the thread has ran its course.

DeletedUser92

Very relevant. When deciding to war a tribe, you have to analyse there past achievements and decide if warring them is smart.

Agreed, though for a different reason; look up the reason for many of these wars in the past.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im not going to turn this topic into a slaging match with you paj although I do find your comback funny but not in a good way :icon_rolleyes::icon_neutral:[/b]

Hey, no need to go where you went, i just responded as i would naturally to such remarks. I apologize if you :icon_redface: . As it is, i happen to be a chef and we have dirty minds/mouths at work. Just dont run your mouth if you dont want it right back.

Who did I betray? Freinds? I think you will find that my freinds actully also joined THE, but that would take actully understanding the facts and situation which you clearly dont. However im not going to go even more offtopic and ill leave it at this.

Yeah yeah... you were still a catalyst to the downfall of your tribe. im a firm believer in standing by your tribe to the bitter end. I guess my opinion is much like yours... Just still an opinion.

Most of his tribemates in CBTF weren't his friends, but some fools(read concrete) who didn't listen to him, and lead tribe to disaster, although they are world 6 veterans and w30 was mac's first world.

Lots of noobs to tw have rather large and impressive accounts in w30, being their first year.... Just cause of account size does not make you a great player.. its what you do with it.

Oh, look, Pajuno returns to arguments about accomplishments when he has none, nor does his tribe. Not on this world, not on any world, so whatever. Let him talk, he's worthless, and last I looked his tribe wasn't beating BD even with RAM's help.

Ah, ignorant jp opens her mouth. You shouldnt throw stones living in your glass house there... You havent accomplished anything personally in w30.. and you got rimmed in your glorious other world you keep mentioning... etc etc. THE has been a good tribe for a long time, but that is just it.. the TRIBE is good, your just riding their coattails as usual.

I believe mick answered you to this.

CBTF and INSO, actually. And name one war besides INSO that we were the only one on the opposing side? Right. You can't. Because we've typically had three or more enemies at a time.

How many does Phoenix have? No. Honest question. Are you really fighting LoEN, or is that just a rumor?

You dare open your blind mouth? Where were you when phoenx beat back both die and kill? Combined tribes were 35 million points to 7 at start of war. Then you consider the fact that we recruited one player in kd 73 (doon) and other than that we completely consumed kd 73/74 all thru war....... Not to mention the other tribes that are on our profile, fought while having only 27 members the entire time before we recruited PIMP....

THE has always been the bigger tribe, Strength in Numbers should be your true name.... You only held off BD's first place rank because they had so few members in comparision. (believe 37 possibly less?) And your OD ranks are only so high cause of sheer numbers. Watch Phoenx numbers rise... and we are still running strong and looking for more... (even if they are dead accounts we killed and are free takes...)

We have always been the underdog, and if you want to talk smack about Ram and Phoenx both hitting BD... well lets just look at what BD has done to us in this war.... (rather temps and his dirty tricks) They were the ones who set the bar for dirtiness... Besides, as stated by Parm and gicu many times.. win any way you can.

Agreed, though for a different reason; look up the reason for many of these wars in the past.

Actually makes sense. Your one post that has relevance/truth. No matter what THE may or may not have accomplished, i love how you are always taking credit for it. LOL>

DeletedUser92

Wow, Pajuno, so you're back to making jokes about my hair and my being a girl, huh? Rest assured, though, you're not my type of guy. You're nowhere near pretty enough. Otherwise, I asked an honest question on how many enemies you have now. Not when you took on Die and Kill (and, really, they weren't just the same tribe?). Cuz right now, the count is maybe one (BD). Unless you -are- fighting LoEN, which you declined to answer.

You always ignore my points and launch your own. Try answering them for a chance, you might just be amazed.

Hybookie

How many tribes were gang banging DIE/KILL?

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, Pajuno, so you're back to making jokes about my hair and my being a girl, huh?

Cant help it. Just cut my own hair, and i recently rewatched your you tube videos... :p

Rest assured, though, you're not my type of guy. You're nowhere near pretty enough.

Awwwwwww.... of course im your type, hence why we argue so consistently. I have asked several decent enough questions. And you know you dont like the answers to any of them...

Otherwise, I asked an honest question on how many enemies you have now. Not when you took on Die and Kill (and, really, they weren't just the same tribe?). Cuz right now, the count is maybe one (BD). Unless you -are- fighting LoEN, which you declined to answer.

There is a gray area atm. I did arrange to stop most hostilities in order to focus on BD> But, the fact remains that BD is completely worth the full focus.

As to LoEN situation, i ignored it because it means you have not read our thread and heard BD's (your supposedly close ally) crying about supposed LoEN/Phoenx Coordinating together.... Gimme a break.

But, just for you i will respond. Zubizarus has taken it upon himself that attacking and nobling Phoenx will gain him entry into BD. This is temps little buddy, and has been manipulating Zubi FOREVER. i have seen mails, heard him brag when he was in phoenx, etc. *Shrug*. Zubi will be handled shortly. That is his own actions, (at the moment) and not the actions of his tribe.

The total number of enemies does not mean much. its the quality of the opponent, as has been stated by Gicusan and his cultivating better enemies than allies...

You always ignore my points and launch your own. Try answering them for a chance, you might just be amazed.

Because all your points our outdated. Everything is posted here in the forums, if you only took enough time to look around and read for yourself. You would be surprised what you can glean from the forums..... I have answered them all before... jeez... ponytail pulling too tightly on your brain? :lol::icon_razz:

How many ribes were gang banging DIE/KILL?

Yawn. Old news pal. We had overturned them convincingly by the time the rest of the world jumped on them. At that point, some of their members had indeed learned to play better.... You can try all your angles, the fact remains we have been a smaller tribe and have fought our way to where we stand right now. Limited recruitment, (i believe only BD has less tribe changes) and less than 40 players, Only decide in the top ten has fewer?

You can try, but you just cant take that away from us. Just like you cant take away us beating BD when we eventually do... Dont worry, mick can already see THE from his most northern cluster...

Hybookie

LOL old news. Why is it when the shoes on the other foot its a different story paj? LOL wasn't every tribe small and fought to where they are today? How was fighting DIE an accomplishment when you all stated that they were not a match and more like food? So I dont get why you post to a topic where your history doesnt amount to anything as well. Do you sleep better telling yourself that every night? You also keep stating that they were double the size of you. Havnt you said that the size of the tribe does't matter? So is there anything else you want to be a hypocrite about?

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL old news. Why is it when the shoes on the other foot its a different story paj? LOL wasn't every tribe small and fought to where they are today? How was fighting DIE an accomplishment when you all stated that they were not a match and more like food? So I dont get why you post to a topic where your history doesnt amount to anything as well. Do you sleep better telling yourself that every night? You also keep stating that they were double the size of you. Havnt you said that the size of the tribe does't matter? So is there anything else you want to be a hypocrite about?

Its obviously two different situations when you compare the size of the, talent of its players... and the size of Phoenx, and the talent of its players. As much as you try to twist and turn everything, its pretty easy to see that 35 million points vs 7 million is quite a difference, specially at that stage of the world?

care to recall how high our ODD was at that time? Quite a difference from THE"s wars that were finished via recruitments....

Either way, i am only pointing out how Jp likes to crow about what he and HIS tribe have done, when he hasnt done anything. What we have done, with our few members is a testament to our skills.. whereas you have only the fact of sheer size differential all along... just admit, your tribe is already in the decline, while Phoenx is still going strong. How many tribes can boast to outnoble BD in a week???? Dn nobled 2 villages? ROFL.

btw, i see your done with your temper tantrum? Are they bribing you with enough villages to shut even your whining ass up?

Hybookie

Its obviously two different situations when you compare the size of the, talent of its players... and the size of Phoenx, and the talent of its players. As much as you try to twist and turn everything, its pretty easy to see that 35 million points vs 7 million is quite a difference, specially at that stage of the world?
What stage is that? 7 mil to almost 100 mil. I see a big time difference there. So this is irrelevant. Also back then a lot of noobs were around. But I guess if this makes you all tingly inside then let it. Whatever gets your morale up

care to recall how high our ODD was at that time? Quite a difference from THE"s wars that were finished via recruitments....
Ok say this is true. Whats your problem now
Rank Tribe name Defeated 1 Black Dawn 998,01 Mio. 2 The Hellestarian Empire 917,92 Mio. 3 Rage Against the Mod-machine 818,51 Mio. 4 Berserk Hounds 602,46 Mio. 5 Phoenix 449,37 Mio.

I don't see anything impressive now from the looks of those stats

Either way, i am only pointing out how Jp likes to crow about what he and HIS tribe have done, when he hasnt done anything. What we have done, with our few members is a testament to our skills.. whereas you have only the fact of sheer size differential all along... just admit, your tribe is already in the decline, while Phoenx is still going strong. How many tribes can boast to outnoble BD in a week???? Dn nobled 2 villages? ROFL.

Cant really comment on this as I dont have any info besides what I read in the PNP that they were inactive accounts or people that just recently quit. So if I have to go off the information that I have seen on here it would be you didnt accomplish much. But if it is legit then good job.

btw, i see your done with your temper tantrum? Are they bribing you with enough villages to shut even your whining ass up?

??? Where did this come from? Pajuno's box of TRYHARD insults?

Mick876

I don't see anything impressive now from the looks of those stats

Yup, we are not impressive. You may think we suck. But this not impressive sucky tribe is going to make your ally collapse, and if you haven't been rimmed by BH by the time we get to you. This not impressive sucky tribe is going to rim you aswell. Hold me to that prediction.

Hybookie

ROFL ROFL. If BD collapses which I doubt it but you never know. It would of been from 3 possibly 4 tribes hitting them. But you guys would try to take all the credit
4 tribes meaning Phoenix,Ram,Loen and D2 if they jump on the bandwagon.

But GL on the war.

Mick876

Ah that might be true, but we all know it was Phoenix who dared to strike the first blow. No one else would stand up to BD, the day BD came knocking at our doors we did not hide behind a peep hole. We opened the door and said Good day, how can i help you? :)

grummit

Ah that might be true, but we all know it was Phoenix who dared to strike the first blow. No one else would stand up to BD, the day BD came knocking at our doors we did not hide behind a peep hole. We opened the door and said Good day, how can i help you? :)

Pheonx was not the first tribe to stand up to BD. Some tribes even wanted to fight BD on their own even though it might have contributed to their demise. Does pheonx need the help the other tribes to beat bd maybe, maybe not, we might not find out because bd went around pissing off other tribe.

DeletedUser

Tell me you at least had milk and cookies.

DeletedUser

Pheonx was not the first tribe to stand up to BD. Some tribes even wanted to fight BD on their own even though it might have contributed to their demise. Does pheonx need the help the other tribes to beat bd maybe, maybe not, we might not find out because bd went around pissing off other tribe.

Too bad we failed you back then, we could have been a better ally and help offset the size advantage BD had.

DeletedUser

Too bad we failed you back then, we could have been a better ally and help offset the size advantage BD had.

T-W-C were the model ally, despite fighting our own war at the time we offered to help but help was refused. TARDIS wanted to be tested and wanted to go 1v1.

W30 misses you Grummit, come back! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pajuno said:
Lots of noobs to tw have rather large and impressive accounts in w30, being their first year.... Just cause of account size does not make you a great player.. its what you do with it.

Yes, but it doesn't apply to mac's case. concrete has very shallow knowledge about leadership, and I'll say that for anyone who mass recruits and makes a family tribe. Despite his vast experience, he had no vision whatsoever. Mac on the other hand, opposed to CBTF's ways, although he was a newbie.

grummit

T-W-C were the model ally, despite fighting our own war at the time we offered to help but help was refused. TARDIS wanted to be tested and wanted to go 1v1.

W30 misses you Grummit, come back! :icon_razz:

:) Hey Shipley. You are right I forget how many times I turned down TWC offers to help.

Anyways BH and THE should war though. BH took THE food and THE like the wolf they claim to be should be mad about it. I know I was when Green took in -O- members.