Someone Should Know, The NEW BH

Mick876

Dont they teach you how to read at your school?

Yes i can, but he stated that we cannot take on BD alone. So i have asked what tribe THE have fought on there own.

Your comment makes no sense, Don't they teach you how to read at your school?

bnkrmike24

Dont they teach you how to read at your school?

They do in mine :icon_biggrin:
Yeah mick, they beat CBTF or something ALONE! yeah, I think that was because BD wasn't bordering them. Anyways, I am just stating it. I don't want to go into an argument again.

Macready08

Yes i can, but he stated that we cannot take on BD alone. So i have asked what tribe THE have fought on there own.

Your comment makes no sense, Don't they teach you how to read at your school?

I think you will find it does make sense if you READ BEFORE you post.

This question has been argued to death already :icon_rolleyes:

Mick876

They do in mine :icon_biggrin:
Yeah mick, they beat CBTF or something ALONE! yeah, I think that was because BD wasn't bordering them. Anyways, I am just stating it. I don't want to go into an argument again.

So only one war where they had to do the work themselves. Not really in a position to start calling others are they.

Mick876

I think you will find it does make sense if you READ BEFORE you post.

This question has been argued to death already :icon_rolleyes:

It was hypothetical question. I wasn't actually looking for anyone to answer it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92

CBTF and INSO, actually. And name one war besides INSO that we were the only one on the opposing side? Right. You can't. Because we've typically had three or more enemies at a time.

How many does Phoenix have? No. Honest question. Are you really fighting LoEN, or is that just a rumor?

Mick876

Could you name the tribes that you were fighting in these 3 or more tribe wars please.

I have feeling you won't be able to.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

If they are, they are losing. Unless this is calculated losses?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 30
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 241,004
Difference: 241,004

image.php

DeletedUser

This never ending arguement is getting old, can you not agree to disagree.

All that should matter is that you win the war. You've tarnished a new charpter in the history of BH by spamming this thread to death.

Macready08

Could you name the tribes that you were fighting in these 3 or more tribe wars please.

Erevos, Kraken, CBTF, SH

Theres 4

Now clamp it, this is geting old

DeletedUser92

Well the most hectic time period of ours was the CBTF/EreVos war. We were scraping the remains of BOOT up, as well as Kraken (AKA The P family, AKA Smile, AKA TLS). We also had GBD. Having looked through the old forums, this provided approximately six tribes we were at war with, each in varying stage of defeat. CBTF was fresh, whereas those like Boot/SH were crippled and bleeding.

With the exception of EreVos, all of these wars were our own or, at best, were credibly shared only after we did the damage and another tribe got opportunistic.

A war in name is not a war.

DeletedUser

mick said:
And what tribe have you fought on your own?

What are you talking about? 1 vs 1 war with entire tribe involvement can't happen until late stages of the world. If was all border players vs. border players earlier.

We defeated Kraken and CBTF on our own.

Here is how it happened. I started in K24. When Kraken war was declared, they had more villages(their family tribe) in K23 and west K24, than we had total. So we started fighting. Dozen of us, against sea of red dots in K23. So we cleaned them up from K24, and then advanced to K23. We had no help in that, BH, who was in K13 was NAPed with them all the time. So we reached to the middle of K23 when CBTF recruited their remaining members. Then we continued fighting CBTF until we defeated them.

I think nobling entire continent without recruiting anyone equals your definition of fighting alone.

It's more like dozen of us defeated Kraken and CBTF alone. Others were just expanding in their own regions.

jakeeboy

Is this the BH thread or is this the love fest between THE and Phoenx...

Crispycargo

Is this the BH thread or is this the love fest between THE and Phoenx...

Ah... remember what happened when no Phoenx member or THE member responded to each other for about a week or so? The forums literally died, lol! :lol:

But seriously, if you don't like it, stop reading it... Or go call a mod to clean it up. But one thing for sure is that childish comments such as that don't do anything positive. So either go call your mod friends to clean it up, or if it doesn't really concern you, then don't post. Cause you might be trying to appear like you are part of the solution, but honestly, you're being hypocritical because you are just provoking more nitpicking and bickering.

Btw you're not the only one. I've seen others do it too recently and i just felt like responding this time.

Anyway, carry on... As a side note, still interested in hearing how noobaxes would have handled our war situations differently than the way we did it. Feel free to shoot it to me in a mail if you so desire, noob.

jakeeboy

Ah... remember what happened when no Phoenx member or THE member responded to each other for about a week or so? The forums literally died, lol! :lol:

But seriously, if you don't like it, stop reading it... Or go call a mod to clean it up. But one thing for sure is that childish comments such as that don't do anything positive. So either go call your mod friends to clean it up, or if it doesn't really concern you, then don't post. Cause you might be trying to appear like you are part of the solution, but honestly, you're being hypocritical because you are just provoking more nitpicking and bickering.

Btw you're not the only one. I've seen others do it too recently and i just felt like responding this time.

Anyway, carry on... As a side note, still interested in hearing how noobaxes would have handled our war situations differently than the way we did it. Feel free to shoot it to me in a mail if you so desire, noob.

:icon_rolleyes: ok you don't get it. If you want to discuss what THE has or hasn't done in the world, go to the W30 page and click on the make thread icon near the top, put in a title and put in a little blurb telling us what the thread is going to be about.

See? Wasn't that hard? Now you can argue till the cows come home. My problem is not the arguement, just that your doing it in the wrong place.

xinryr

This argument did stem from someone questioning THE-BH diplomacy. It is, arguably, very relevant to this topic in that. And unless sneggy has an OCD attack, there really isn't a reason to start a whole new thread when this one serves well enough.

jakeeboy

This argument did stem from someone questioning THE-BH diplomacy. It is, arguably, very relevant to this topic in that. And unless sneggy has an OCD attack, there really isn't a reason to start a whole new thread when this one serves well enough.

Are you trying to say who THE warred other than Hammer is relevant to the subject?

Ervos, CBTF, Decide etc. all have nothing to do with this thread yet they keep coming up. This thread isn't about who THE have warred or haven't warred on their own, and it also not about what every single tribe in the world has or hasn't done. If you want to make a thread about what tribes have fought their way to the top or just hugged to it, make a thread!

xinryr

Are you trying to say who THE warred other than Hammer is relevant to the subject?

Ervos, CBTF, Decide etc. all have nothing to do with this thread yet they keep coming up. This thread isn't about who THE have warred or haven't warred on their own, and it also not about what every single tribe in the world has or hasn't done. If you want to make a thread about what tribes have fought their way to the top or just hugged to it, make a thread!

If I wasn't on an iPod I would explain this better, sorry. It was that THE hasn't fought a war without an ally (which lethal just reputed), and some stuff about war records. Basicly that THE wouldn't have won without BH (debateable) and that they aren't acting fast enough when BH recruited people near them. Read through the pnp some, you'll see that these arguments are very rarely about the exact points made my the op. If they were the pnp would be even more repetitive.

Mick876

Very relevant. When deciding to war a tribe, you have to analyse there past achievements and decide if warring them is smart.

jakeeboy

:icon_confused: I understand what you mean. It all the other stuff about Phoenx and RAM and BD that isn't relevant. If you wan to talk about that you could probably make a new thread, and I think it would be an interesting topic.