=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser

I'd say that whenever members in K20 go rogue ive never considered K20 a 'frontline continent'.
When eldredge was declared an enemy suddenly K23 and such were 'frontline' ?
I dunno seems very odd that a single enemy would make a great many long-held Apoc territories suddenly frontline, but okay, if you want to look at it that way -- we are fighting zurtle, and if that is what makes something 'frontline' then yes, K32 is now frontline.

Zurtle is certainly the enemy, many would regret that fact but it stands here.

I'm not sure if you are being intentionally obtuse, just trolling or what. But it's fairly clear that k32, 23, 42,44, 55 etc ARE frontlines for me. In fact I am completely surrounded by red EXCEPT in the ONE area you mentioned as being my frontline, lol? Whether you consider it a frontline for you is another story, and not what swordnuke said. Whether you are willfully blind or just not seeing it, for every one of those rogue players that WAS their frontline, so yes when Eldredge was declared an enemy, k23 was indeed the frontline for him. Swordnuke's point was fairly simple, pretty clear, and not really arguable.

DeletedUser

It really isn't that hard for someone who outnumbers the enemy with four 100 million point tribes versus a single 30 million point tribe to conquer 99 villages in 2 days. I'm surprised you don't have far more. That must make =V= very skilled defensively... :)

Really?

=V= was at 100 Million a week ago and wasnt doing all that much better.

A single conquer is too much to ask?
Really?
It isnt like we are targeting Bella or Swordnuke or Lord bad all that much.
And clearly they are all active since they post on the forums all the time.

And i still dont think there is an organized OP on zurtle.

@ Zurtle:
Its your frontline.
Its Apocs backline.

As such, you are a lot more active than many of the members in many of those continents.

@swordnuke:
If you want to call into question wikipedias merits or the fact that nicotine is a drug :icon_neutral: please do so via PM.

I really dont want to waste my forum space going over zurtles 'what are you smoking' comment.

@all:
So... 99-0.
Time to step up and play eh?

DeletedUser

Really?

=V= was at 100 Million a week ago and wasnt doing all that much better.

Really?

And i still dont think there is an organized OP on zurtle.

@ Zurtle:
Its your frontline.
Its Apocs backline.

As such, you are a lot more active than many of the members in many of those continents.

@swordnuke:
If you want to call into question wikipedias merits or the fact that nicotine is a drug :icon_neutral: please do so via PM.

I really dont want to waste my forum space going over zurtles 'what are you smoking' comment.

@all:
So... 99-0.

pffttt... smoke and mirrors MacMan...lol

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: jhayden msbella Zurtle

Side 2:
Tribes: Apoc Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-N Apoc-H
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 1
Difference: 11

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115,713
Side 2: 9,449
Difference: 106,264

DeletedUser

pffttt... smoke and mirrors MacMan...lol

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 12
Difference: 11

Side 1: 115,713
Side 2: 9,449
Difference: 106,264

thats cheating :/ =V= isnt only made up of only those 3 players..

DeletedUser

thats cheating :/ =V= isnt only made up of only those 3 players..

Cheating? we don't cheat...

Really?

@all:
So... 99-0.

MacMan specifically mentioned us ...well and swordy but since swordy isnt in =V= anymore I didnt add him.... so I thought it might be good to see what the stats against us really are...

so really... 1 conquor against a live =V= player in the last week... for how many players Is that? I thought this was a war?

jimmy513

Those 3 people are NOT the tribe, obviously.

So who cares if they have 12 conquers against us to our 1 against them.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Side 1: 547
Side 2: 20
Difference: 527

chart

Side 1: 5,190,892
Side 2: 202,117
Difference: 4,988,775

chart

Look at our conquers against =V= in the past week.

Also, lets look at Jhayden individually.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: jhayden

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

chart

Nothing.
That is you IG, correct?

So what, trying to self glorify yourself when you have in fact, done nothing?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Those 3 people are NOT the tribe, obviously.

So who cares if they have 12 conquers against us to our 1 against them.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Side 1: 547
Side 2: 20
Difference: 527

chart

Side 1: 5,190,892
Side 2: 202,117
Difference: 4,988,775

chart

Look at our conquers against =V= in the past week.

Also, lets look at Jhayden individually.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: jhayden

chart

chart

Nothing.
That is you IG, correct?

So what, trying to self glorify yourself when you have in fact, done nothing?

Oh my!!! buddy... I love apoc arrogance... you have no idea...lol

DeletedUser45512

im afraid i have to side with Bad on this little issue this is why he included himself in the stats 'MacMan specifically mentioned us ' but 3 players do not make a tribe no matter how many are sat or proxied ...

DeletedUser

Lol, its sad.

Everytime all I get is pathetic blathering.

What I find pathetic is you trying to flame LB with your alias like a 'tough' little child screaming at the big boys, feeling super strong, hiding behind mommy. If you have something to say and truly believe in it, grow a pair. I know you may find it hard when you have been hiding behind a massive meatshield for so long but you must try it, it is quite liberating ;)

DeletedUser

What I find pathetic is you trying to flame LB with your alias like a 'tough' little child screaming at the big boys, feeling super strong, hiding behind mommy. If you have something to say and truly believe in it, grow a pair. I know you may find it hard when you have been hiding behind a massive meatshield for so long but you must try it, it is quite liberating ;)

If you only knew how we were fighting on the other world we are on, you would quit your childish insults. There is no reason you guys cannot attack him, and there would be no "Meatshield" to protect him then (Im sure he would relinquish his in game name if asked, because hes a good person). Also, you call your allies "Big boys"? Lol.

Now, if the only way you can get at someone is with pathetic personal insults when you have no knowledge of the player in real life, then i suggest you, along with several other people, go off and work on your act.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you only knew how we were fighting on the other world we are on, you would quit your childish insults. There is no reason you guys cannot attack him, and there would be no "Meatshield" to protect him then (Im sure he would relinquish his in game name if asked, because hes a good person). Also, you call your allies "Big boys"? Lol.

Now, if the only way you can get at someone is with pathetic personal insults when you have no knowledge of the player in real life, then i suggest you, along with several other people, go off and work on your act.

Who cares how you fight on the other worlds? Only W18 counts here. Also, just because you think you play spectacularly, doesn't make it so.

Obviously you know very little about the English language. I did not call my allies 'big boys'. I gave an example of how hiding behind an alias is like a little kid pretending to be tough and screaming at other boys from behind his mother. Obviously they cannot beat him up whilst he is hiding. Furthermore, this was not a personal insult unless you really are a little kid that hides behind your mother in real life. A personal insult would be me calling you an idiot, for example.

jimmy513

I have never been asked to reveal my alias, nor have I ever insulted anyone for hiding behind an alias (that I can remember).

No reason to do so as my IG wasn't known.

And thats not on purpose, my forum name was my ORIGINAL IG name for other worlds.

Anyways, since it seems to be bothering you so bad MsBella, my IG name is barobrand

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have never been asked to reveal my alias, nor have I ever insulted anyone for hiding behind an alias (that I can remember).

No reason to do so as my IG wasn't known.

And thats not on purpose, my forum name was my ORIGINAL IG name for other worlds.

Anyways, since it seems to be bothering you so bad MsBella, my IG name is barobrand

It's not that it bothers me Jimmy, it's the principle of it. If I want to flame someone or insult them or let them know how I feel about them, I will and they will know it is me - what is the point otherwise?

To be honest though, this extends beyond you and hammer. Apoc, especially -C, are notorious for creating and using aliases and proxies and sits to do their dirty work for them. If they used their own accounts and names, they wouldn't have been able to perfect backstabbing to an art. You just seemed to have fit in really well.

DeletedUser

lol stage 2 has begun already??... lol (that is the part where we are told how well you play on other worlds)... I'm shaking in my boots... ohh... for the record... I too played on other worlds... was ranked 12 until I came back to this god forsaken place...lol

I can hardly wait for stage 3...:icon_eek: that is the part where you complain about how stacked all our villages are...

oh and for MrMacMan....as requested....lol 1 conquer... I think that was the request... funny how different the stats are when the soft targets aren't there for the fat and lazy apoc horde... I mean with all your members you couldn't manage even one conquer?? Maybe you would like to become allies again so you can set up your next backstabbing run... Sorry... once bitten , twice shy...lol

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Difference: 1

chart

Side 2: 9,123
Difference: 9,123

chart

DeletedUser

I don't need to complain, since, from my battles, they haven't been.

Who cares how you fight on the other worlds? Only W18 counts here. Also, just because you think you play spectacularly, doesn't make it so.

Obviously you know very little about the English language. I did not call my allies 'big boys'. I gave an example of how hiding behind an alias is like a little kid pretending to be tough and screaming at other boys from behind his mother. Obviously they cannot beat him up whilst he is hiding. Furthermore, this was not a personal insult unless you really are a little kid that hides behind your mother in real life. A personal insult would be me calling you an idiot, for example.

Jimmy is "Screaming" at people generally not with Apoc, and that will include your allies. English language fail? Not so.

And i know that we may not be playing spectacularily in other's eyes, i did not say we did. I said that we have no "Meatshield" to hide behind on that world, and so it is unfair to generalise his gameplay on one world.