=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser

apart from the fact that you and lord bad are hiding behind your aliases, zurtle and bella are kinda stacked :/

Lord Bad never hid behind an alias, he actually mentioned the account he was playing numerous times in skype chats and igms. It's not his fault that people are so stupid.

So, who's alias are you?

DeletedUser

Skype convo's and igm's... very few people see these, so how are people expected to know? It doesn't make them stupid that they don't know.

DeletedUser

Skype convo's and igm's... very few people see these, so how are people expected to know? It doesn't make them stupid that they don't know.

In game mails TO APOCALYPSE. Also, what is with all these players such as yourself that are hiding behind aliases requesting other players to show their aliases? Are you blind to the hypocrisy?

DeletedUser

Lord Bad never hid behind an alias, he actually mentioned the account he was playing numerous times in skype chats and igms. It's not his fault that people are so stupid.

So, who's alias are you?

he isnt in our (APOC) skype chat is he o_O
and some peeps arent actually hiding..if i made a forum account for every world i play i would have many..thats why i use this and have my IGM in my sig..

jimmy513

Zurtle, name the players behind an alias requesting people to show their aliases.

Yes, I know I am behind an alias but I am also not requesting people to show theirs.

I dont care who you are IG, if your in the enemy tribe your dead.

DeletedUser

Sorry, but just cause YOU made a family with every trie you came across, does not mean we do too

Every tribe? Really?
I don think there was an TWA-Legion or an [BA]T~S.

You realise 99% of Zurtles villages are surrounded/on direct frontline?

I K32 hasnt been frontline for like 2 years.
Its actually harder that he has such a large backline home continents because frankly, there was a lot of inactive players in such deep continents.

and MrMacMan wins the prize.... :)

I knew someone on your side knew where I play...lol

Thanks, but i cant say it was particularly easy to figure out.

This really doesnt jive with what lord bad said 'i knew someone on your side knew' - if he specifically mentioned in to apoc members then he wouldn't have said 'someone' he would have said like, 'Andrew' or you know, someone specific.

But anyway its not a big deal, feel free to call forum posters out on having/using aliases.

I dont mind.

DeletedUser53573

Oh, so APOC didn't backstab =v= and declare? Oh.. okay.

I mean, really, k32 isnt a frontline for Zurtle? What is it, his backline?

DeletedUser

We have talked time and time again whether or not Apoc backstabbed V or not.

I've brought up how Zurtle's gut felt that Apoc was going to dissolve the alliance... Zurtle brings up how he really, really wanted to think that his gut was wrong, etc etc, we can have this debate 10 more times if you want swordnuke.

K32 is backline for Apoc, as well as it being Zurtles own backline.
He hasnt had opposition there for besides for -MM- deathstars in K32 for a year and a half, (possibly longer).
K58 where Zurtle was eating Bizman, i would contend, is what one would say is a frontline.

DeletedUser

In game mails TO APOCALYPSE. Also, what is with all these players such as yourself that are hiding behind aliases requesting other players to show their aliases? Are you blind to the hypocrisy?

Maybe because i am new to this world and have not been asked that question yet?

Derp.

I never asked him to reveal himself, i simply commented on a comment requesting him to.

My in game is meshuggah06, now get over yourself.

DeletedUser

K32 is backline for Apoc, as well as it being Zurtles own backline.
He hasnt had opposition there for besides for -MM- deathstars in K32 for a year and a half, (possibly longer).
K58 where Zurtle was eating Bizman, i would contend, is what one would say is a frontline.

What the heck are you smoking? Even LLT would probably be excited with whatever it is.

DeletedUser

I'd say that whenever members in K20 go rogue ive never considered K20 a 'frontline continent'.
When eldredge was declared an enemy suddenly K23 and such were 'frontline' ?
I dunno seems very odd that a single enemy would make a great many long-held Apoc territories suddenly frontline, but okay, if you want to look at it that way -- we are fighting zurtle, and if that is what makes something 'frontline' then yes, K32 is now frontline.

Zurtle is certainly the enemy, many would regret that fact but it stands here.

And i dont believe i'm allowed to talk about drugs on the forums, you know, mods want the forums squeeky clean and everything.

DeletedUser53573

Please, for the sake of young children and others still in the learning stages, do not be stupid. Nowhere did ANYONE suggest drugs. Drugs aren't even bad. ILLEGAL drugs are. Point out the ILLEGAL drugs Zurtle mentioned.

DeletedUser

Please, for the sake of young children and others still in the learning stages, do not be stupid. Nowhere did ANYONE suggest drugs. Drugs aren't even bad. ILLEGAL drugs are. Point out the ILLEGAL drugs Zurtle mentioned.

Point out where i mentioned illegal drugs?

DeletedUser53573

fool said:
And i dont believe i'm allowed to talk about drugs on the forums, you know, mods want the forums squeeky clean and everything.

So the purpose of this was to..?

DeletedUser53573

Smoking =/= drugs

at least, not ones that mods could dissallow from being mentioned

DeletedUser

If you want to play dumb, i can too... :icon_rolleyes:

Smoking =/= drugs

at least, not ones that mods could dissallow from being mentioned

Tobacco Wikipedia:

Tobacco is an agricultural product processed from the leaves of plants in the genus Nicotiana. It can be consumed, used as an organic pesticide and, in the form of nicotine tartrate, it is used in some medicines.... However, upon the arrival of Europeans in North America, it quickly became popularized as a trade item and as a recreational drug.

Lots of things are drugs, caffeine, nicotine, THC.
All i said was i dont believe i'm allowed to talk about what drugs i use on the forums.

If you want to talk/troll me about this further you can reach me via PM.

How about we talk about something that matters.
(despite TF and V now being in the same family i dont want to hear you whine about me including them in the stats, same thing with gjkevin, so ive not included them)

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-H Apoc-N
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99
Side 2: 0
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 909,250
Side 2: 0
Difference: 909,250

chart

So... 99-0.
Um, yeah.

I thought this was a war?

I'm quite sure there were several boasts how we harbor inactives/bad players/macman/permsat accounts -

And you can't pull off a single conquer in 2 days?

DeletedUser67005

It really isn't that hard for someone who outnumbers the enemy with four 100 million point tribes versus a single 30 million point tribe to conquer 99 villages in 2 days. I'm surprised you don't have far more. That must make =V= very skilled defensively... :)