=V= vs Apoc

DeletedUser

I don't need to complain, since, from my battles, they haven't been.

Jimmy is "Screaming" at people generally not with Apoc, and that will include your allies. English language fail? Not so.

And i know that we may not be playing spectacularily in other's eyes, i did not say we did. I said that we have no "Meatshield" to hide behind on that world, and so it is unfair to generalise his gameplay on one world.

Are you serious? It seems your basic comprehension is lacking. I wasn't referring to his screaming, I was referring to his use of an alias. Furthermore, just to set the record straight, it was YOU who brought up HIS gameplay, not me. My comments were directed at Apoc.

Your knowledge of this world is lacking terribly. How about you apply your own words and refrain from commenting on matters you have absolutely no knowledge of.

PS I would think Jimmy was capable of making his own replies or have you already acclimated yourself to the gangbang concept?

jimmy513

Who cares how you fight on the other worlds? Only W18 counts here. Also, just because you think you play spectacularly, doesn't make it so.

Obviously you know very little about the English language. I did not call my allies 'big boys'. I gave an example of how hiding behind an alias is like a little kid pretending to be tough and screaming at other boys from behind his mother. Obviously they cannot beat him up whilst he is hiding. Furthermore, this was not a personal insult unless you really are a little kid that hides behind your mother in real life. A personal insult would be me calling you an idiot, for example.

Oh, and about Sarge referring to you making the "big boys" statement meaning your allies, he probably knew you coudn't be talking about your tribe so your allies is the only other thing.

It's not that it bothers me Jimmy, it's the principle of it. If I want to flame someone or insult them or let them know how I feel about them, I will and they will know it is me - what is the point otherwise?

To be honest though, this extends beyond you and hammer. Apoc, especially -C, are notorious for creating and using aliases and proxies and sits to do their dirty work for them. If they used their own accounts and names, they wouldn't have been able to perfect backstabbing to an art. You just seemed to have fit in really well.

I flame people, but no one has ever asked me my IG.
As you can see I relinquished it as soon as requested.
I have no reason to hide.

And I have fit in well here, and Im sure tribe members would agree.
I like it here and I enjoy this world.
It seems in every world the top tribe(s) are hated because no one can stop them, so everyone jumps to the conclusion that they are cheating.

Are you serious? It seems your basic comprehension is lacking. I wasn't referring to his screaming, I was referring to his use of an alias. Furthermore, just to set the record straight, it was YOU who brought up HIS gameplay, not me. My comments were directed at Apoc.

Your knowledge of this world is lacking terribly. How about you apply your own words and refrain from commenting on matters you have absolutely no knowledge of.

PS I would think Jimmy was capable of making his own replies or have you already acclimated yourself to the gangbang concept?

I was NOT under use of an alias.
I feel no need to make a new forum account just to fit in with my account on a new world.
I've been meaning to put my IG's for worlds as my signature, but have yet to get around to it.

And I am perfectly capable of making my own replies, but I have a life and a job so I get on but sometimes events do not allow.
I think your jealous because people seem to like me better ;)

ALSO, to get kind of back on topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-N Apoc-H
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: =V=
Players:
Timeframe: Last 24 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 142,482
Side 2: 0
Difference: 142,482
chart

Not stellar, but better then =V=.

Seems Apoc Fam doesn't even have to try to beat =V=.
Not even taking that many villages in the last 24 hours and you guys (and girls) still can't seem to take a village.

This war is similar to beating a dead animal with a stick.

Last edited:

DeletedUser63943

Bella really just shut up, u seem to know so much bout how we in -C play yet ur all the way over there in your little corner. come play and see how we really play. cry cry cry is all u do, it's ok to be a failure, Its what you seem to do best in this game. but oh of course stats mean nothin the fact that lil pissy lil tribe V is crumbling. u know Apoc r doing nothin. It's not us that's rippin ya tribe apart is it.

DeletedUser45512

Go noble barbs or something freddie boy

as i explained to you in a mail there are circumstances that were beyond my control that led to my high barb nobling that me and my dukes are aware of if you want to use that as some kind of insult or whatever go ahead but i dont really care

DeletedUser

Apoc, especially -C, are notorious for creating and using aliases and proxies and sits to do their dirty work for them. If they used their own accounts and names, they wouldn't have been able to perfect backstabbing to an art. You just seemed to have fit in really well.

What complete BS, -C is not notorious for this at all! For the record, we never backstabbed you or anyone, in fact we were quite clear from the start in showing that we did not like you or your tribe one bit!

DeletedUser

What complete BS, -C is not notorious for this at all! For the record, we never backstabbed you or anyone, in fact we were quite clear from the start in showing that we did not like you or your tribe one bit!

You were not in the combined chats, nor the leadership chat so you are either oblivious or in denial. There are so many juicy chat excerpts in there that prove how much Apoc-C and friends love their aliases to the point where some even offered some proxies to friends of theirs so that they could use them to post their little crap anonymously.

As for not liking me, that only came out AFTER I sent a circ saying exactly what I thought of 0u1ncy. She took it to heart and circulated it to the rest of her tribe. The following day you all seemed to be so cut up :) Before that, the b*tching was limited to behind my back (of course).

@ Jimmy: Your IQ seems to be exactly on par with your mate hammer. What is it with inadequate guys when they see or hear 'big boys'? My analogy was about the use of an alias ONLY. I'm not sure how much more I can simplify this for you.

As for you fitting in well, I was actually being sarcastic but seeing as you know nothing about W18, it went right over your head.

In regards to W18 top tribes, Apoc pale in comparison to the other top tribes that were here on W18 before real life stepped in. I would call -MM- and G-Khan elite tribes. Those tribes actually fought their way to the top with only 1 tribe. There is no way a mass recruiting, mass hugging, proxy using, inactive gangbanging HUGE FAMILY of tribes can come close to being called a 'top tribe'.

This world has been going for just over 2 years. I don't know how you think you can just waltz in here at the tail end and throw around your garbage. The more you post, the more stupid you sound. At the very least, go do some research on this world and get yourself some facts to mix in with your crap.

@ adonicle: Wow, you really have a way with the ladies.

As for me hiding in a corner, which of my over 20Ks are you referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63943

Ah bella smella gella. You had to go personal didn't you. You go on and on bout all the childish comments made bout you, then you go and be a hypercritical. As a matter a fact i am now alone anymore. "awaits the applause" ppl that know me would get that. I am ashamed to call you a fellow aussie.
-C made our position of what we think of V from the very start. I don't care what you or anyone else says. the dukes r not the tribe the ppl r the tribe. I as 1 of the ppl never liked you, ONCE i got to know you that is.
There was no backstabbing from us, we wanted you dead from the get go and only in respect for our fellow famillies did we reframe from that.
Now bout your "20 K's" where r they so i can come play. We all know how big your mouth is and how your skills don't match up to it.

DeletedUser

In regards to W18 top tribes, Apoc pale in comparison to the other top tribes that were here on W18 before real life stepped in. I would call -MM- and G-Khan elite tribes.
Are you seriously trying to say that Apoc (-D in particular) are not the equal (nay, superior) of the tribes mentioned?!? Bella, I have to say you appear to have taken leave of your senses!

I can only speak for Apoc-D but I think I can boast without fear of (reasonable) argument that Apoc-D can boast many of the best players on this server. The majority of those have been with RKN or TWA pretty much since the beginning.

Pick any of the tribes you mention at their zenith and they would still lose to us. No contest.

DeletedUser

You were not in the combined chats, nor the leadership chat so you are either oblivious or in denial. There are so many juicy chat excerpts in there that prove how much Apoc-C and friends love their aliases to the point where some even offered some proxies to friends of theirs so that they could use them to post their little crap anonymously.

As for not liking me, that only came out AFTER I sent a circ saying exactly what I thought of 0u1ncy. She took it to heart and circulated it to the rest of her tribe. The following day you all seemed to be so cut up :) Before that, the b*tching was limited to behind my back (of course).

Whether I was in the combined chats, or the leadership chat is irrelevant, I do actually know what does or doesn't happen in the tribe I am part of. Your statement is a complete lie, simple as that but you carry on believing it if it makes you feel better, I won't be losing any sleep over it!

As far as not liking you, thank you for telling me when this started, this appears to be typical of how you speak to people. However, yet again you are off the mark, it actually started long before this when I helped out one of your members you booted and then turned on!!! Again I won't lose any sleep over this either so feel free to think you know my mind better than I do!

DeletedUser

Are you seriously trying to say that Apoc (-D in particular) are not the equal (nay, superior) of the tribes mentioned?!? Bella, I have to say you appear to have taken leave of your senses!

I can only speak for Apoc-D but I think I can boast without fear of (reasonable) argument that Apoc-D can boast many of the best players on this server. The majority of those have been with RKN or TWA pretty much since the beginning.

Pick any of the tribes you mention at their zenith and they would still lose to us. No contest.

I have always said that there are a group of players in Apoc-D that are very skilled and that the rest of the 'family' hides behind that group but Apoc-D is not a stand alone tribe. You cannot boast about your superiority when you have been lugging around a massive meatshield for so long. I'm not sure how well that group would have played whilst surrounded by a sea of red.

In all honesty (no disrespect intended) I still think -MM- at its peak would have beat your best but not very easily.

@ ado: I've never said how good or bad I think I am, I generally leave that to my opponents to decide. Add to it that I truly don't care, lol. This is a game I play just for fun. It's not like we actually win anything.

@ dhudson: I wasn't referring to you personally, I was referring to our tribal relations. I actually know nothing about you and do not know what you are talking about and which member you are referring to. I generally stayed away from recruitment and dismissals and still do.

DeletedUser

You cannot boast about your superiority when you have been lugging around a massive meatshield
Surely the definition of meatshield is a bunch of dispensible players behind whom the users of said meatshield hide. Anyone on W18 can tell you (and you already know) that Apoc-D has consistently led from the front. You only need to look at our players' distribution of villages to see that. Incidentally many of those villages used to belong to the tribes you mention!

I acknowledge MM was good and, at its zenith, would have given Apoc-D a run for its money. However, recent history has shown that Apoc-D was and is a far more cohesive and resilient unit than MM. I suspect that, if Apoc-D and MM had come to blows earlier, the demise of MM would have only been accelerated.

DeletedUser

@ dhudson: I wasn't referring to you personally, I was referring to our tribal relations. I actually know nothing about you and do not know what you are talking about and which member you are referring to. I generally stayed away from recruitment and dismissals and still do.

You quite blatently tried to tell me my own mind, so please do not try to now cover up by saying you were not referring to me personally.

Whilst I find these forums mildly interesting, I must admit that your shared forum with PX is much more fun to read!!! There appear to be issues there that clearly highlight why our tribes would never truely be allies, most of which point to your arrogance and failure as a leader! Swordnoobs ignorance and your complete and utter lack of respect for anyone other than yourself is so apparent, and all I can say is that I hope SN and Emmanuel work it out and get a room, failing that my money is on Emm as he has proven to be the best opponent we have faced to date!!!

DeletedUser

Surely the definition of meatshield is a bunch of dispensible players behind whom the users of said meatshield hide. Anyone on W18 can tell you (and you already know) that Apoc-D has consistently led from the front. You only need to look at our players' distribution of villages to see that. Incidentally many of those villages used to belong to the tribes you mention!

I acknowledge MM was good and, at its zenith, would have given Apoc-D a run for its money. However, recent history has shown that Apoc-D was and is a far more cohesive and resilient unit than MM. I suspect that, if Apoc-D and MM had come to blows earlier, the demise of MM would have only been accelerated.

Although that's true Apoc has rose to the top very strategically whether people like it or not. Some players say they played it tribalhugs at the start with the UA until the end when TWA split Apoc was formed and -MM- and INF merged I honestly did myself. If your against them now you probably oppose what they did and how they did it like I did to, although looking at it now impresses me. While Legion -MM- {K} and AoO and Blade! fought mindlessly in the 8 k's they were already stuck in the UA managed to keep pushing up eventually causing the war which Apoc/UA knew was coming and were ready for.

DeletedUser

MsBella]

In regards to W18 top tribes, Apoc pale in comparison to the other top tribes that were here on W18 before real life stepped in. I would call -MM- and G-Khan elite tribes. Those tribes actually fought their way to the top with only 1 tribe. There is no way a mass recruiting, mass hugging, proxy using, inactive gangbanging HUGE FAMILY of tribes can come close to being called a 'top tribe'.
I have sat by and watched this thread go on and on about a bunch of stuff that never has or will matter.

I consider you my friend but this comment is crazy.

Apoc-D has never hidden behind any "meatshield" as you call it. When Zurtle and I started working on the merge of TWA and RKN it was SuperSweet who came to us and asked us for a NAP...he wanted the NAP with RKN-C and TWA-N3. The two tribes who merged to create Apoc-D have always been on the front lines. We never had meatshields. We pushed form K51 east and are all the way in K58 now. If MM and G-Khan were these great tribes who would destroy us why would he want a NAP?

If anyone had a meatshield it was MM who had Legion as a meatshield from Apoc-D.

MM's war agaainst Agression seemed to fizzle out with a cease fire and a failed merger. With Legion we beat them soundly and recruited a few of their better players.

You can talk about the greatness of MM and G-Khan all you want but the fact remains that Apoc has withstood the test of time and the two aforementioned tribes are dead and gone.

I know the truth about many things so please be careful my friend of calling us proxy using, gangbanging, HUGE family name calling...MM also tried the family thing but failed miserably at it.

This game is a war game. As in real life you don't go to war and plan to lose. You go to war to plan to win. There was a reason Germany, Italy, and Japan lost WWII. They were out-manned and outgunned.

DeletedUser

I have sat by and watched this thread go on and on about a bunch of stuff that never has or will matter.

I consider you my friend but this comment is crazy.

Apoc-D has never hidden behind any "meatshield" as you call it. When Zurtle and I started working on the merge of TWA and RKN it was SuperSweet who came to us and asked us for a NAP...he wanted the NAP with RKN-C and TWA-N3. The two tribes who merged to create Apoc-D have always been on the front lines. We never had meatshields. We pushed form K51 east and are all the way in K58 now. If MM and G-Khan were these great tribes who would destroy us why would he want a NAP?

If anyone had a meatshield it was MM who had Legion as a meatshield from Apoc-D.

MM's war agaainst Agression seemed to fizzle out with a cease fire and a failed merger. With Legion we beat them soundly and recruited a few of their better players.

You can talk about the greatness of MM and G-Khan all you want but the fact remains that Apoc has withstood the test of time and the two aforementioned tribes are dead and gone.

I know the truth about many things so please be careful my friend of calling us proxy using, gangbanging, HUGE family name calling...MM also tried the family thing but failed miserably at it.

This game is a war game. As in real life you don't go to war and plan to lose. You go to war to plan to win. There was a reason Germany, Italy, and Japan lost WWII. They were out-manned and outgunned and outbombed.

For the time G-Khan had been running it was a strong force. Same for Legion some of the best -MM- players came from Legion {K} and AoO. Mudge, Supersweet Msbella, Hans Bro, Wyls, Karnstein. If I remember correctly all except Mudge came from {K}. -MM- dominated because the best players from each tribe came into -MM- from surrounding tribes.

DeletedUser

Who dominates that list now? Japan and Germany had quite the nice empires when they started to expand then when they were beaten down.

You can be great in all facets of the game at the start but this game is about longevity and determination. TWA and RKN both had quite a few of the top players in the game on that list....FYI.

DeletedUser

Some players say they played it tribalhugs at the start with the UA until the end when TWA split Apoc was formed and -MM- and INF merged I honestly did myself.

Small detail: BA left the UA, not TWA.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Apoc Apoc-C Apoc-D Apoc-N Apoc-H
Players: gjkevin

Side 2:
Tribes: =V= =PX= -PX- ~S~ |TF|p1
Players: Hironami Pranay98 poppinette

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,165
Side 2: 107
Difference: 1,058

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,016,027
Side 2: 1,023,022
Difference: 9,993,005

chart

DeletedUser

Small detail: BA left the UA, not TWA.

Yes, your right although didn't BA have diplomatic relations afterward. Unsure if that's right or not but it's what I remember.

Who dominates that list now? Japan and Germany had quite the nice empires when they started to expand then when they were beaten down.

You can be great in all facets of the game at the start but this game is about longevity and determination. TWA and RKN both had quite a few of the top players in the game on that list....FYI.

True, and I agree that's the main goal and everyone knows that Apoc has achieved it already.

Although you can't argue that the core had much higher caliber wars going on while the outer core and rim was where your tribe was at then moved in. Obviously staying strong till the end is a main goal that Apoc followed through with but yet they didn't have to go through the pressure of the core. Just my opinion.