~TKE~ vs ~PWN~ / eQu

DeletedUser

This guy who says rampant, non-intelligent remarks towards Kurlnova knows he is beat. He is the best leader i've seen, hands down, since i've played this game. eQu, through Kurlnova and EJB and the other leaders, is extremely organized, and deeply embedded with respect to other tribes. We always keep that in our process through coordination and strategy. But we're not on the map yet, apparently. We will be.

IKWT (In Kurlnova We Trust) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What are you whining about now? Oh, same thing - nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm just stating matter-of-factly that you aren't as good a leader as you present yourself to be.

Of course, it is contrary to your own high opinion of yourself, therefore it must be whining. :icon_rolleyes:

Keep up the good work. Even with half their members gone you ought to be able to clear them out in, oh, 2015.

... So? I don't even know why I'm brought up again lol, but sure thing pyke. Continue being so desperate to be the best at PnP (you're good, but don't really know when to accept being told off or to just stop talking). In some of your posts responding to Kurl, anyone can see your back was against the ropes. Then when Kurl stops posting, you suddenly come back.
Pay attention I didn't resurrect this thread. I let it die because I decided it wasn't worth my time to point out how your current post contradicts the previous post more often than not. It was apparently your tribe member that brought this thread back to life, so get your information straight before you say something even more idiotic than previously.

So, if you want the thread to die, stop reviving it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79121

I'm just stating matter-of-factly that you aren't as good a leader as you present yourself to be.

You have obviously never been in a tribe he has lead and would never be able to get in.

Even with half their members gone you ought to be able to clear them out in, oh, 2015.

Well that doesn't make sense, seen as though, if half of their members had already gone in a few weeks, and they are very unorganised, all of this you said, then it will take another few week to clear up the rest.

I let it die because I decided it wasn't worth my time

Then get a life and stop carrying on trying to annoy people and talking about a war as if you know everything about it, when your not even in the world, let alone either tribe, or taking part in the attacks!

Last edited by a moderator:

louisachewit

Then get a life and stop carrying on trying to annoy people and talking about a war as if you know everything about it, when your not even in the world, let alone either tribe, or taking part in the attacks!

/Facepalm

He is in the world. Rage fail :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79121

and yeah *FACEPALM*, but I guess the rest still counts :L

DeletedUser

Pay attention I didn't resurrect this thread. I let it die because I decided it wasn't worth my time to point out how your current post contradicts the previous post more often than not. It was apparently your tribe member that brought this thread back to life, so get your information straight before you say something even more idiotic than previously.

So, if you want the thread to die, stop reviving it. :icon_wink:

Where did I question anything about this thread being resurrected? I asked why I was mentioned. "so get your information straight before you say something even more idiotic than previously.":icon_wink:

You seem to be jumping all over the place trying to find out why our tribe is "bad". First you were saying that our tribe would not win this "war" because they're nobling more barbs than we are villas, then when we finally start nobling more villas you complain about how our leadership isn't good enough. Why is that exactly?

Oh and PS:

Of course, it is contrary to your own high opinion of yourself, therefore it must be whining. :icon_rolleyes:

Kurl never mentioned once that he's a leader of eQu in this thread (doesn't present himself to be one either, just replying to your idiotic posts). Your head's just so far up your ass you didn't see otherwise.

DeletedUser

MKC, can you close this? This thread has turned into nothing but spam

DeletedUser

out of curiosity what acc is Pyker using on this world. No fun listening to an alias arguing all day.

DeletedUser91488

has anyone from the tribes involved got any info on this war ?

an update would be good :)

DeletedUser

has anyone from the tribes involved got any info on this war ?

an update would be good :)
All their major members that were active in the skirmishes have mostly bailed on TKE and we continue to K clear. Oh and its not a war..

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 117,157
Side 2: 5,504
Difference: 111,653
chart

DeletedUser

All their major members that were active in the skirmishes have mostly bailed on TKE and we continue to K clear. Oh and its not a war..

Side 1:
Tribes: eQu
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~TKE~
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 19
Side 2: 1
Difference: 18
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 117,157
Side 2: 5,504
Difference: 111,653
chart

:lol: fail by TKE. :lol:

DeletedUser

Check the stats

jaimeen77 - inactive - 2 villages
Gio68 - not nobled for over 4 weeks - 7 villages
AsProfessor - inactive - 1 village

I could pick apart the war stats a lot more, but only picked the most recent. 50% of your noblings are "free", not earned. Even TKE are nobling the above players, so great achievement there. :icon_rolleyes:

In the week of the stats, TKE nobled 111 villages to EQU's 71. They are out nobling you, and out growing you, and looking at the stats once you run out of inactives whatever next (but looking at the tribes past experience, barbs and inactives are usually very popular :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

It seems to me that TKE is nobling barbs. i've looked at the maps and it looks like EQU is K Clearing TKE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Out of the last 40 villages nobled by both tribes. TKE - 9 barbs, EQU - 7 barbs. So not really the case is it, and as the are closer to the rim, its only natural that their local villages will be smaller, why not even looked at points.

You are 19-1 in a week vs TKE and in your own words you are "pushing" hard, yet Bunnub has taken almost the same amount off SOB in a week on his own. And looking at the other posts, is it K clearing or "pushing" hard, either way if this is your only war/skirmish, not very impressive

DeletedUser79121

50% of your noblings are "free"

That because obviously if you are against an active member then they will be bound to put up resistance, so it takes longer as they are getting support, its not our fault if they are inactive or not.