It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please, I beg of you. Please give us a faster head's up next time... :lol:

Pwned by my village

as soon as im finished rebuilding you are getting over 250 nukes and 250 fakes sent at you by me EX-FRIEND! :axemen:

More ODD. Fun. :)

Same result?

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM
Side 2:
Players: dairyboy

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 486
Side 2: 0
Difference: 486

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,516,899
Difference: 4,516,899

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 641,315
Difference: 641,315

chart

DeletedUser71961

@ gimp by my village, apart from to get your tongue right up RAM's back end what reason do you have to hate dairyboy? you played along side him for 16 months and got on great now you are in the RAM forum bragging about the troops you hit him with when he didn't even bother to dodge you DECIDE refugee, i dont see any other ex-~B~ players doing that, business is business but it shows what a pure ass licker you really are you little creep and the lack of respect you have for people, i will never join RAM as long as it has you in it and il offer you this challenge right here and now you gimp, TRY ATTACKING ME! just me and you hardman im active lets see you brag about red reports in the RAM forum when you send everything you've got at me, how you are getting away with the attacks you did on DECIDE while in ~B~ i dont know, you were told not to but you did anyway then you accused them of starting on you for no reason but cece then tells us the truth you attacked them first, DECIDE might let that slide might not who knows but i know who will be laughing if they do smash your account up, they gave you a slap last time and you were in the forum crying everyday! and remember thats the real lmawii's OD not yours.
ps i hope you changed the e-mail lol

Pwned by my village

@ gimp by my village, apart from to get your tongue right up RAM's back end what reason do you have to hate dairyboy? you played along side him for 16 months and got on great now you are in the RAM forum bragging about the troops you hit him with when he didn't even bother to dodge you DECIDE refugee, i dont see any other ex-~B~ players doing that, business is business but it shows what a pure ass licker you really are you little creep and the lack of respect you have for people, i will never join RAM as long as it has you in it and il offer you this challenge right here and now you gimp, TRY ATTACKING ME! just me and you hardman im active lets see you brag about red reports in the RAM forum when you send everything you've got at me, how you are getting away with the attacks you did on DECIDE while in ~B~ i dont know, you were told not to but you did anyway then you accused them of starting on you for no reason but cece then tells us the truth you attacked them first, DECIDE might let that slide might not who knows but i know who will be laughing if they do smash your account up, they gave you a slap last time and you were in the forum crying everyday! and remember thats the real lmawii's OD not yours.
ps i hope you changed the e-mail lol

Haha Jimmy. You are a funny guy you know that?
1) Decide did attack me first. I defended. I was RARELY on the offense with their tribe.
2) I did ask for support a few times because it is hard for one player (Just getting used to a new account) to defend over 1000 attacks on his own. Especially when they are all coming from within 30 hours. (Did I receive help from the tribe, no. My ONLY help came from DBL J and Articbear.)
3)Jimmy, everyone knows Dairy's mouth is way bigger than his sword per say, and he can talk all he wants. And you can make up lies all you want. But RAM is my home, and they know the truth.
4) I am not arrogant. Of course the email has been changed. :p

DeletedUser71844

My mouth is way bigger than my sword? Hmmm, lets do a little enemy caps thing here.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE, RAM, Legion, LEG10N

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 95
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 388,415
Side 2: 914,398
Difference: 525,983

chart

Side 1:
Players: Lmawii
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 52
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 111,632
Side 2: 469,333
Difference: 357,701

chart

As you can see I've had more enemy caps than you.

And me and ArticBear got into Tardis before they merged with Plague. We had to do things you've didn't even know were possible to get into that tribe.

Tell you what pwned, why don't we start a new world together and we will see who has the biggest sword? Admittedly you are better than me at end-game tribal wars a.k.a tribal hugs. As it so happens 90% of the skilled players have left at this point as it gets very boring and requires little skill.

At the start of the game, where it takes real skill, you will find yourself rimmed before you even are building HC. Come play tribalwars with me, at the start of world 52. You'll find it harder than tribalhugs in W30 as you know it.

Your random nukes won't cut it there, mate.

And just for the record: I got the dairyboy account with 8.5mil ODT. Now it has 64.5mill ODT.
You on the other hand inherited your OD as Jimmy said, so who has the bigger sword?

Last edited:

KarmaX

I don't think DECIDE can claim them as refugees. They can be enemies but refugees, definitely not. Check the war stats. I don't know whey they haven't had village exchanges for months and months and people claim them as refugees. Even in war caps they are ahead of them.. !

DeletedUser71844

I don't think DECIDE can claim them as refugees. They can be enemies but refugees, definitely not. Check the war stats. I don't know whey they haven't had village exchanges for months and months and people claim them as refugees. Even in war caps they are ahead of them.. !

Hmm, well see, DECIDE decaired war on GREEN way back in november.

Lmawii = GREEN baron at the time = Refugee.

It's just there is so much hugging in this world nowadays that there is rarely such a thing as a refugee.

KarmaX

The only thing you're good at is graphics.. lol... Too bad to see you go down easily.. Thinking of a coplay with jimmy now? or have a dead account in HLV or DTA that you're taking over?

DeletedUser71961

@ karma, nobody co-plays with me i dont need anybody to, SFC is finished with the game and has no time to play, there are good people in your tribe especially my ex~B~ friends but i can think of one little weasel ex ~B~ who DECIDE might argue is a runner/refugee they did mention it to LEG1ON thats why i called him a refugee but maybe they changed their mind i dont know, but him posting stats of dairyboy is rather pathetic because he had quit the game after taking 5 villages off marky to prove he can, i know this because he sent me his premium points, thats why im telling the gimp pwned to attack me and see what happens, im active and going nowhere so see how many of my vills you take "GIMP by my brown tongue" you feeling strong BRENNAN? i dare you to attack me, iv got a nice little cluster up next to you and its quite far from my main cluster im sure a little "boy" like you can noble that out no probs.

KarmaX

Nobody gives us directions. We will take our time and noble out in our own pace. :p As for brennan, he's one of our tribemate and we'll back him up as much as we can. Try it!

DeletedUser71961

exactly! because that little rat cannot beat me on his own, i know it , he knows it and so does RAM, if you dont like my comments about the little rat get all of RAM to attack me see if i care, you try it! i dont give a f*ck about big mouthed refugee mugs hiding in your tribe like pwned by my brown tongue or anybody else on this world for that matter the funny thing is he was telling me what was in your forum before i realised he was a rat, one thing about me i dont suck ass, never have never will, he does if RAM fell apart tomorrow he will be sucking up to BH and saying sh*t about you just like he done with me, hes a pure chameleon and his time will come, trust me ;)

Michael Wittman

Jimmy! Relax. Our new recruits are just following orders. It was not their decision to pick dairyboy. And no brennan will not be attacking you alone. Our players attack when ops are planned. Dairy complains that our op was terrible but from where I sit it looks pretty successful and has given us a good chance to survey them in battle. I for one will not do extra work to make extra pretty ops unless it is needed. I suppose that is part of ram philosophy that states, less work for players makes happy players. If its not broken don't fix it.

Now for phoenx I may work on a prettier op as they show much more skill but probably not because according to paj anyone we attack is inactive. If they aren't they will be when we are done with them :p

DeletedUser71961

Michael you dont know the things that bell end said to me on skype, im not that bothered what happened to dairyboy he offered RAM a fight he got one, truth is he was bored with the game and quit when RAM attacked, the point i made was how quick pwned was to brag about smashing dairyboy up, i didnt hear that from any other ex ~B~ but him, we sent that kid premium point, support you name it and he joins a new tribe and thinks he can dis respect me on skype and sit there bragging about smashing a player he was friends with for 16 months after 2 days? no its not happening like that, all i can say is he must have a really pretty mouth and know how to use it, il relax and leave it for now, it might not be today it might not be in 3 months that depends but one day when the times right if im still here whats left of him will get smashed off me i promise you that "DECIDE refugee pretty little mouth by my nice lips" in my eyes you are 2 words, the first one begins with a "C" and the second one is "sucker" BRENNAN!

KarmaX

If you don't know, we picked Brennan first long before he talked to us. He later agreed to join us. If its not us picking we don't even recruit like 90% of the players that are in LEGION, HLV or DTA that has applied. We had certain quota and within that time if they aren't recruited they won't be allowed later. You were one of them too but its already closed at the moment. So, don't go blaming him coz we picked him first before he had even made up his mind. Don't go putting your frustration on him. You say 16 months? He tried his best to stick with you guys but not much enthusiasm from the leadership will certainly make him give up on you guys.

And, why are you getting so pumped up that you have to curse to prove your point? This only makes you look childish and desperate.

DeletedUser71961

If you don't know, we picked Brennan first long before he talked to us. He later agreed to join us. If its not us picking we don't even recruit like 90% of the players that are in LEGION, HLV or DTA that has applied. We had certain quota and within that time if they aren't recruited they won't be allowed later. You were one of them too but its already closed at the moment. So, don't go blaming him coz we picked him first before he had even made up his mind. Don't go putting your frustration on him. You say 16 months? He tried his best to stick with you guys but not much enthusiasm from the leadership will certainly make him give up on you guys.

And, why are you getting so pumped up that you have to curse to prove your point? This only makes you look childish and desperate.

so i suppose you know all the facts do you? the big almighty karma knows everything that has been said or done ever does he? you know nothing get it through your head! brennan might grab his ankles for you but thats something il never do, thats why you crossed me off your list wasnt it? honestly speaking i can never and will never join a tribe that has a disrespectful refugee in it so you might as well go all out on me now, il fight you till my last village, or should i say about 10-15 ram players? get to me before i get to one of you. pwned by my village (lmawii's account) is a little runner/refugee helmet causing sh*t everywhere he goes and one day you are going to be pulling daggers out your back and saying "jimmy was right about that little rat" thats all im saying on the subject hes not worth my time, iv got attacks to plan ADIOS x

KarmaX

Taunt as much as you want.. we'll slow it down and make you even more restless. We'll take our own time and get you. And I don't mind the backstabbing, I'll do my best to be as a friend, if not then be an enemy. We've seen that a lot before in TW, and we're not emotional like you are who come here in PnP to cry about it. :p

DeletedUser71961

ps it was my bad leadership not pwned's eagerness to be in to tribe with the most points??
[20/08/2010 02:46:20] Brennan Crandell: Jimmy quit being a why person, saying why this why that. Be a why not person. Why not join the best tribe in the world??

DeletedUser71961

Taunt as much as you want.. we'll slow it down and make you even more restless. We'll take our own time and get you. And I don't mind the backstabbing, I'll do my best to be as a friend, if not then be an enemy. We've seen that a lot before in TW, and we're not emotional like you are who come here in PnP to cry about it. :p

read your forum tonight, possibly in the support thread il give you an excuse to get me RIGHT NOW! iv got no time to wait sorry. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser65940

My mouth is way bigger than my sword? Hmmm, lets do a little enemy caps thing here.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 95
Difference: 48

chart

Side 1: 388,415
Side 2: 914,398
Difference: 525,983

chart

Side 1:
Players: Lmawii
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 52
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 111,632
Side 2: 469,333
Difference: 357,701

chart

As you can see I've had more enemy caps than you.

point 1:
Anyone can tweak the stats to make them more in their favour, but look at the stats for the last week.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAM, DRIFT
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 659
Difference: 659

chart

Side 1: 69
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,043,708
Difference: 6,043,708

chart

Side 1: 660,801
Difference: 660,801

chart

Looks like you've gone inactive there kiddo

----------------

Point 2:

And just for the record: I got the dairyboy account with 8.5mil ODT. Now it has 64.5mill ODT.
You on the other hand inherited your OD as Jimmy said, so who has the bigger sword?

thats not as hard as you suggest... any active player can increase their ODT just my throwing nukes around every 2 weeks. But what you did, is declare on the number one tribe, so naturally you're gonna get some attention and get lots off OD, HOWEVER, look at these graphs...

ODT
image.php

Not too bad, you've gained a lot of OD... now lets see where its come from...

ODA
image.php

Barely moved at all over the past 4 weeks

ODD
image.php

A huge spike over doubling your original ODD value.

So... from the looks of things, you haven't done much to us.... you've just been lying on your back, "taking it" from us....

So many players say they're gonna quit cause they're too good for this world... if you're so god dam good, then come play with us, show us what you've got!

DeletedUser71961

im not the coward hiding behind an anonymous identity am i? everybody knows who i am but you sit there with your remarks thinking youre funny, well why not say what account you play? because youre yellow thats why you gobbler, iv got a big pair of balls and will stand up to anybody unlike you, pwned lmawii what ever you want to call him is everything iv said and id say it whatever tribe he joined, and if the leaders of that tribe came on licking his ass id tell them the same, its nothing personal to RAM just they recruited him, if they want to make something of it they know where i am you anonymous nonce.

Status
Not open for further replies.