Special world stats (1year)

Psihic

HAHAHA...there...are...no words...HAHAHAHAHAA

U picked the right role model though. Sadly ofcourse like usual you wont be able to live up to your own expectations, but still well picked ! Credit on that at least. :icon_wink:

OTDDeathAwaits

U picked the right role model though. Sadly ofcourse like usual you wont be able to live up to your own expectations, but still well picked ! Credit on that at least. :icon_wink:

Clear state of denial. Carry on.

OTDDeathAwaits

I dont think I denied anything, on the contrary from you. Getting psychosis ? Happens when getting too deep into the role model thing ... :icon_confused:

Try using a dictionary.

OTDDeathAwaits

Haha, cheap shot even for u. English is not my first language and im sure you knew exactly what I ment. Anyhow, hows the war going and your members ? :lol:

That wasnt intended with malice, but you can take it that way if you like.

Not interested in pleasantries, thanks. :icon_cool:

Psihic

That wasnt intended with malice, but you can take it that way if you like.

Not interested in pleasantries, thanks. :icon_cool:

Ah then you just said something for the sake of saying something when you had no real reply. As I said, you wont be able to live up to your expectations :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Ah then you just said something for the sake of saying something when you had no real reply. As I said, you wont be able to live up to your expectations :)

wise words or dumb man? remains to be seen.

run along now, you have accounts to play.

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey. Lets not lose sight of what's really important here...

Zegir is a girl? Is she hot? I think a picture is in order...

And I'll fully expect to get some moderator warning message from Rednecks about "being off topic".

-M