Special world stats (1year)

.dan.101

Want to be specific? Am I sending trains with gaps of 8 hours? or trains landing in 8 hours. Im pretty sure its not the first.. and i fail to understand why the latter would be unskillful.

The former. And there was quite a few of them too.

Psihic

im more inactive then her... How sad...

And this topic has become dumb with all these lame anoying pictures that make no sence to anyone as dumb as me...

As she said.

And, to summarise. DNS is winning the world hard by the stats. Tnx for watching. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser52858

It looks to me nobody is winning or losing, mostly it is just players changing tribe.

FC took probably something like 2000 villages in almost 1 year war with PMS, the other increase is due to player joining us (from Soft, DNS or -PMS-) and barbarian.
SETO lost 1000 villages, if FoaSnakeeye didn't leave them they would be exactly like 1 year ago.
TW lost a bit, but considering the players that are in Alone and the player that left either for FC (jhe18, etc..) or DNS (legolas, lapua) they would be a bit bigger now.
DNS grew a lot, but also is the tribe that added more players from other tribes (SETO, TW and -PMS-).

If we truly speak about war conquers,

FC vs. -PMS- Forever stats

Side 1: 3,019
Side 2: 1,112
Difference: 1,907

SETO vs. DNS Forever stats

Side 1: 3,256
Side 2: 5,017
Difference: 1,761

TW vs. DNS Forever stats

Side 1: 21,410
Side 2: 18,263
Difference: 3,147

TW, SETO vs. DNS Forever stats

Side 1: 24,666
Side 2: 23,280
Difference: 1,386

Stats are not really accurate since I couldn't make the 1 year stats, and I had to use forever, plus some tribe disappeared (Soft, invite, etc..)
The point is that in a world with 400.000, in the last year probably 2.000-3.000 villages changed side due to war, less than 1%

Psihic

David, sorry but I can`t agree on this one. I said we are winning the WORLD.

To win the world everything counts. How you run the tribe so that players don`t run away, politics, operations, military. Basically everything. It is not just about who takes more villages from the enemy.

So I think we are winning this world by a long run for now.

DeletedUser52858

Considering everything you are probably right, from his foundation DNS is always growing, but thinking of what happened in the last few months, now looks to me like a very close call with TW.
If DN didn't change side and merged with RAW, then DNS was going to definitively win W9, but since things changed there is still a very nice balance.
At this point, the fastest way to end w9 is to get all active players of DNS, TW, FC, SETO in 1 tribe and call it a day, probably there are not even 100 players still active at this point. Any players that is still around after so long, deserve a place in the last tribe that will stand in w9.

mitzi86

David it was brought up there were probally 200active players left... Just saying...

DeletedUser52858

Active players should at least take an average of 2-3 villages each day, I don't think there are more than 70-80 keeping this pace.

DeletedUser

some people however prefer to go on a nobling streak - week - noble streak - week. In little sections. so instead of a steady gain, a large gain every few days. This is what I prefer :)

DeletedUser

Rank.......... Tribe........... Villages
1.............. DNS.............. 139,396
2............. »T.W«........... 132,195
3........... SETO............ 36,978
4.............. FC.............. 36,210
5.......... ~DNS~........... 7,853

Facts 0.0, no thats ur opinion. it's not accurate like a fact would be.

dns more greener than its enemy reds.

nippy's first stats were not accurate if i remember right, it wasnt about accuracy but more to do with a pnp campaign.
RAW DN village counts were inflated by adding EDW and DEVIL, 43 extra players were added.

EDW now, 1377 vills never was part of RAW or »T.W« family.

dns gained some of that green from things like, amoson16 who mysteriously couldnt sign into his acct one day and who ever did pressed the delete.
acct gone b4 admins could help amon find out why he couldnt sign in. that was what let dns into k45.

it wasnt exceptionally better planning or operations by dns. or was it?

legolas/lupau/rukia/januaryman/miiki and ofc deadknight who accidently got deleted by a admin glitch, thats alot of villages gone for »T.W«

like i said b4, alot happened in that yr. most of it happened the first half of it. now as david sees things have settled and are starting to even out more between »T.W« and DNS.

to win the world everything does count psi, going by ur points.

How you run the tribe so that players don`t run away
politics
operations
military
Basically everything. It is not just about who takes more villages from the enemy.

i dont see where DNS stands above anyone else in w9 with ANY of those points

DNS has had alot of players also leave in this past yr, i dont know why the focus has always been on TW regarding that, might be the style we lost them, spying, deleting, betraying that sort of thing.

to me, that was just sour grapes left from when DNS and RAW were allies, friends here, friends there yudda yudda yudda......

all that sorted it's self out in the end and players either ended up where they felt they belonged or they deleted or they left their acct with that tribe and just went.

"So I think we are winning this world by a long run for now."

i have a feeling u know DNS isnt the top of the pile like u want everyone to believe psi.
thats doubt i see coming from u in that statement "for now"

football17.gif

colonelabbas

Side 1:
Players: zegir
Side 2:
Tribes: DNS, ~DNS~

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

DeletedUser

i have actually been weaning myself off this game for the last few yrs, here i was thinking i was getting no where with it and looky looky 0.0 , u show me some stats and it's looking pretty good.

thanks for that.

everytime one of u comes in and posts like that u are supplying facts for my statements.

DNS dont know how to have conversations, all u guys know is "u sucky, u can't be a girl, oh! btw u suck"

over time u guys have built ur tribe a wonderful rep as flamers with no style or depth, kinda poetic i think :icon_wink:

colonelabbas

LOL
Stats are better than blocks of meaningless lines you know :)
Always descriptive,rather than being a bunch of statements that cant be backed up with anything other than pictures that arent understandable by anyone.

OTDDeathAwaits

Side 1:
Players: zegir
Side 2:
Tribes: DNS, ~DNS~

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

You are as smart as the rest of the DNS fools posting here, can tell you have been taking lessons from psi.