Special world stats (1year)

DeletedUser

w00t w00t!!! looky looky :icon_razz:

i finally found a fact for u psi

statement was mine " u have a prob with comprehension and we will never be talking on the same page"

fact proven beyond any doubt:
Errr, WHAT ? :icon_confused:

i can adapt, over come to all situations of communication, unfortunately u have demonstrated lacking that ability :icon_sad:

what a sad, sad, day (btw that's sarcasm savraa) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

statement was mine " u have a prob with comprehension and we will never be talking on the same page"

i can adapt, over come to all situations of communication, unfortunately u have demonstrated lacking that ability :icon_sad:

you missed to add a few photos to your post tardie :\
and who doesnt have that problem while reading your posts? I wonder how YOU could even understand what you are writing . :icon_confused:

savraa

Why are you even trying to talk to me or psihic, we are way to high up to talk to people like you.... (that's sarcasm zegir) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

After two infractions in the space of 5 minutes, I am somewhat discouraged from posting in this thread...

lies!

To reiterate. DNS rules. Tw rules. Cant we all just delete and play tribalhugs? I will own you all! Im gay!

You guys didnt hear Psihic. Forever - 20k gain for us, 3k loss for TW. I understand that you guys want to defend your tribe. We may be losing a little bit on our fronts with you guys, but we are growing nonetheless with our other enemies.

DeletedUser

After two infractions in the space of 5 minutes, I am somewhat discouraged from posting in this thread...

lies!

To reiterate. DNS rules. Tw rules. Cant we all just delete and play tribalhugs? I will own you all! Im gay!

You guys didnt hear Psihic. Forever - 20k gain for us, 3k loss for TW. I understand that you guys want to defend your tribe. We may be losing a little bit on our fronts with you guys, but we are growing nonetheless with our other enemies.

sorry mate i have a special button for psi

switchoff.jpg

doesnt matter how many times he, or u say it

okk.jpg

in the end this is the reality for DNS

a year ago when u had rights to the 20k boasting, the celebration here was abit BIGGER

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=213354

hmmm.... i wonder what that is telling w9 about DNS after one yr :icon_eek:

btw dxn for u i will always have one ear open :icon_wink:

mouseears.jpg

[size=-10]was that enough pics mrdragonman?[/size]

Psihic

Girl, if you could in a few short sentences explain wtf you wanted to say in your last 2-3 posts it would be awesome. You would even get some replies. But this picture stuff NOONE understands. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

still nothing constructive to say?

since u seem to have so much trouble psi, i am willing to do something for u.

you start a convo with facts and statements and i will try to answer and continue it on.

the moment u bring ur feelings and personal opinion in though, dont expect a factual response.

the response would have to fit the debate u set up.

lackorig-1.jpg

tit for tat

Psihic

Well, all our enemies are in red, and we more in green then FC. So id say, we are on a good way.

All the tactical advantages TW/SETO have and yet .....too funny. :icon_cool:

There is your fact.

DeletedUser

Seriously Zegir. I keep forgetting you are a girl... Can you please do something OTHER than insult myself and psihic, like.. i dno... attacking us?

Stats for zegir vs DNS

Zegir - DNS = + 3 for zegir since beginning of 2010.
Zegir - ~DNS~ = +0 for zegir since beginning of 2010.
Zegir - »T.W« = total(20) since june(0)
Zegir - Barbs = 14 pages of ennoblements - none since june

to think about it, you have had no conquers at all since 2010-06-15 19:17:54. Inactive...? Or unable to match the skill qualities of DNS players.

Us however, we both have conquers against our enemies. So can you PLEASE stop using images or your special metaphors, and explain to us, with NO sarcasm, with no jokes, with truth only, what the hell you are talking about.

I for one sincerely have absolutely no idea.

OTDDeathAwaits

I have been there. As one wise person once said to me about zegir; 'take everything she says as if shes saying it with a smirk on her face'.

...wonder where zegir resides :icon_surprised:

Psihic

Nice that the two people with the same level finally found each other in public aswell :icon_idea:

mitzi86

Seriously Zegir. I keep forgetting you are a girl... Can you please do something OTHER than insult myself and psihic, like.. i dno... attacking us?

Stats for zegir vs DNS

Zegir - DNS = + 3 for zegir since beginning of 2010.
Zegir - ~DNS~ = +0 for zegir since beginning of 2010.
Zegir - »T.W« = total(20) since june(0)
Zegir - Barbs = 14 pages of ennoblements - none since june

to think about it, you have had no conquers at all since 2010-06-15 19:17:54. Inactive...? Or unable to match the skill qualities of DNS players.

Us however, we both have conquers against our enemies. So can you PLEASE stop using images or your special metaphors, and explain to us, with NO sarcasm, with no jokes, with truth only, what the hell you are talking about.

im more inactive then her... How sad...

And this topic has become dumb with all these lame anoying pictures that make no sence to anyone as dumb as me...

OTDDeathAwaits

Nice that the two people with the same level finally found each other in public aswell :icon_idea:

That would explain why you act so dumb when either of us say anything, your intellect just doesnt quite match up :icon_neutral:

I pity the fool

I%20pity%20the%20fool!.jpg

DeletedUser

Want to be specific? Am I sending trains with gaps of 8 hours? or trains landing in 8 hours. Im pretty sure its not the first.. and i fail to understand why the latter would be unskillful.