World War For World 48!

DeletedUser

Raawx, I have never stopped trolling this world as long as I've had internet access. Ask anyone around. And I even played the budl account for a time after the Puttah days.
You silly nub. :)

seigneurdemort

Oh SubV squish the poor fishes and put them out of their misery!

DeletedUser

How much are we betting all the tribes warring PIRANA will end up merging?

If this world goes the same way world 35 did, then I am pretty sure they all will except SubV as they could probably take PIRANA alone...

DeletedUser

Yeah, Chosen and -XIII- will merge. Mos defo. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lmao! that would be confusing. We dont intend on merging any time soon

DeletedUser

i believe the main reason why the Fishies merged (Quay and UN and some other smaller tribes) is because they want to fight agaisnt SubV, which is deadly of them. So, they THINK they're at war with SubV ever since the beginning of the merge, but us in SubV hasnt striked back yet...and somehow, they think that SubV has been striking back and that SubV is not that scary.

for some reason, PIRANNA duke refused to negotiate with the mighty RevengeComing on border agreement. And as i said, some Fishies have their own deadwish and attacked our mighty Duke (i dont think we're gonna keep quiet if they attacked our duke). And RC ordered us to take down ONLY THOSE WHO ATTACKED US...and oh well, i dont think things are gonna go well for those who attacked our members without consideration

DeletedUser

i believe the main reason why the Fishies merged (Quay and UN and some other smaller tribes) is because they want to fight agaisnt SubV, which is deadly of them.

For us, the ex-!UN! players, merging was the only option that was going to work. More than 50% was inactive and there was no real leader in the tribe, that's why we were unable to put it together. Post of our players had their defensive troops at the Quay-front and then KIA stepped in. They had like 3 months to ready up their nukes and defensive villages, and they striked us pretty hard. We didn't had much offensive power to strike back because of the Quay war. We knew that we couldn't continue like that as we needed some good leadership, that's why we merged with Quay.

If the original !UN! wasn't disbanded, I'm pretty sure we would be able to put up a hell of a show as we had formed new leadership. But then someone disbands the tribe and the people that were going to be in the leadership didn't feel like continuing. When in !UN!, we always lived with a good relation with SubV. So no, we didn't merge to fight SubV. We simple had no choice. We were unable to fight on 2 fronts, with all the inactive players between us.

DeletedUser

lol, backing up the falling RISEN refugees seem to have become the Fishies's new habits, a pretty deadly move for as we all know, SubV is cleaning out RISEN, including refugees

Repinski

SubV and the fishies were already going to war as soon as Risen was cleaned up. All the fishies did was speed up their imminent belly up spree.

DeletedUser92142

SubV and the fishies were already going to war as soon as Risen was cleaned up. All the fishies did was speed up their imminent belly up spree.

So we will see the two biggest tribes in the world fighting?

Repinski

PIRANA already think they are in a full scale war. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when SubV actually launches an OP back.

So the answer to your question is..... Yes we will.

DeletedUser92142

PIRANA already think they are in a full scale war. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when SubV actually launches an OP back.

So the answer to your question is..... Yes we will.

Sounds like fun. Will be good to see another war break out.

DeletedUser

Pirana is literally trying to hug all of W48. This is just pathetic. Why play a war game if all you are going to do is run around kissing everybody. The Pirana family should be ashamed of themselves.

DeletedUser91054

Pirana is literally trying to hug all of W48. This is just pathetic. Why play a war game if all you are going to do is run around kissing everybody. The Pirana family should be ashamed of themselves.
Us in chosen haven't received much hugging. Guess we are so small we just slide out of the hug, and then they kick us. :icon_cry:

Repinski

we just slide out of the hug, and then they kick us.

I'm sorry but I find that phrase flipping hilarious! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Love you Chosen!!! <3

DeletedUser

if pirana and ebgb merge, they can easily dominate the world.

DeletedUser

I think if Subv, eb-gbs, and PIRANA merged, they would have the world dominated right then and there. That wouldn't happen because they better than that right? right?!

DeletedUser

If that happened I think W48 would make history. The first world to end in less than a year.