BREAKING NEWS - Noobaxes announces he is quiting RAM

DeletedUser

this is a clearly insulting post...maybe our most excellent mod will pick up on it as you're being a "grammer Nazi" but probably not....

There isn't a single RAM player that's insulted Noob. There are a ton of RAM players that have simply informed you as to facts about the great and mighty Noob....

as far as I can see Jimmy and the others simply stated their opinions that he's a baby, and a coward for abandoning his tribe mates...

So asking questions on someone's grammar is highly insulting but calling someone worthless, skilless, useless, girl, coward, cry baby (and the list can go on and on) are facts or opinions.

Keep digging yourself a hole. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't know whether this has been said before, since I haven't kept up with this thread, but-

It seems to me noobaxes, that you are more concerned with the respect that you got from DECIDE than you do about your tribe. I good tribe mate would be able to coldly stab their friend in the back, for the good of their tribe.

DeletedUser

I do not care at all wether people respect me or not. I have raised many concerns about the direction we were taking and was always called a "girl" internally because I disagreed with many things.

I am very happy to have left a tribe that he is nowhere near the level of the best tribes I've played in.

I have been ridiculed by RAM for disagreeing with RAM "masterminds".

RAM is by far the worst #1 tribe I've ever been in. By far.

DeletedUser

Well noobaxes, i respect you and think it was the best decision you could make to leave them. They are insulting you here too, and yet in the same exact posts they are insulting you in, they also say that they haven't insulted you once. That is obviously a lie on their part. Now i have played on many worlds since i first started playing, I have been in a few number one tribes, and I have even lead a number one tribe once, but I agree with you that RAM is a horrible #1 tribe. Now i also do not know how their forums are or how they are managed, but with everything that i'm reading about them, in this forum and others, that they are a bad #1 tribe.

DeletedUser

I do not care at all wether people respect me or not. I have raised many concerns about the direction we were taking and was always called a "girl" internally because I disagreed with many things.

I am very happy to have left a tribe that he is nowhere near the level of the best tribes I've played in.

I have been ridiculed by RAM for disagreeing with RAM "masterminds".

Is this all about you what about the tribe this is TW if you are in a tribe then you should do what is best for the tribe.Seems to me all you care about is yourself the last months all you have done is noble barbs and a few Drift internals a player as good as everyone says you are then why you not help your tribe in the war they where in with phoenx care to explain seems to me you had this saga planned for months?
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: noobaxes

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,158
Side 2: 122,387
Difference: 31,229

chart

DeletedUser

maybe coz he is in the core and phoenx are too far for him to mass noble i am sure his ODA has grown alot coz he was attacking phoenx but nobling them is rly far for him

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is this all about you what about the tribe this is TW if you are in a tribe then you should do what is best for the tribe.Seems to me all you care about is yourself the last months all you have done is noble barbs and a few Drift internals a player as good as everyone says you are then why you not help your tribe in the war they where in with phoenx care to explain seems to me you had this saga planned for months?
Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Players: noobaxes

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 13
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91,158
Side 2: 122,387
Difference: 31,229

chart

and your point is what, alias? You dont even hve the balls to come here in your own account name.. yet you sling mud at noobaxes?

Noob was the only one of ram to hit me with any skill. the rest were apparently foolish noble attempts... but as i have said before. karma wouldnt have any off of me if not for noobaxes and his incomings... *shrug* but continue to bash your people, even from an alias..

Real respectable.. and people wonder why the world does not respect Ram?

DeletedUser

Is this all about you what about the tribe this is TW if you are in a tribe then you should do what is best for the tribe.Seems to me all you care about is yourself the last months all you have done is noble barbs and a few Drift internals a player as good as everyone says you are then why you not help your tribe in the war they where in with phoenx care to explain seems to me you had this saga planned for months

My displeasure with RAM was obvious for the last few months, but nothing was planned. Just some events adding to frustration so I slammed the door.

By the way, the Drift guy I attacked wasn't internal... I simply got bored of being with so few players contributing and decided to do the same, noble barbs. People got pissed at me for doing it but simply didn't care for others doing the same.

DeletedUser

Sad to see Noob go. He's a great player with a good head on his shoulders and this is definitely a loss. I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry you guys couldn't find any middle ground. Best of luck in this and future endeavors Noob.

DeletedUser

i didnt know you were physic reaper with the ability to read her mind and be able to comment about why she coughed? its amazing how people know so much in this place! tell me did she tell you why she did that and ask you to comment on her behalf?

It was fairly evident from what she had written as to what she was implying, simply because you lack the mental capacity to string these simple thoughts together does not mean that one has to be "physic" to do so. I suppose it is amazing to you in the same way that magic is amazing to infants, unfortunately there is nothing special, it is just reading comprehension at an intermediate level.

As I have said, there's no need for Cy to tell me why she did it, it's exceptionally obvious. As for your attempts to belittle Cy publicly, there are enough here who know Cy well enough to not fall for the words of some 2 bit chump whose only claim to fame in this world is being SFCs whipping boy.

DeletedUser

There isn't a single RAM player that's insulted Noob. There are a ton of RAM players that have simply informed you as to facts about the great and mighty Noob....

An elementary understanding of language is all that is needed to know this statement is a fallacy. Even if there wasn't someone insulting noob up until that point you did it with sarcasm in the very next sentence. Trying to avoid this by saying you were being honest would be a direct lie given the tone of all your posts to date and the later tone of this one.

as far as I can see Jimmy and the others simply stated their opinions that he's a baby, and a coward for abandoning his tribe mates...

More insults. Insults are of course opinions but the 2 are not separable into different categories.

Noobaxes did not abandon his tribe nor is he the most arrogant player on world 30 as stated earlier by some idiot (thats an insult) :icon_wink:

When my former tribe BD's counsel started making decisions based upon what their interests were in relation to the world and those interests conflicted with mine (and I was not a member of the counsel), then I adopted a policy of non compliance in most matters and a rallying of the the minority of members who were opposed to the decisions being made. The outcome was a little different in that the entirety of the counsel quit playing the game for various reasons proposed by them. So an 8 million point player can cause significant damage to a tribe when they create civil strife among the players. A very good reason for any counsel to listen to their players who are discontent.

If you don't like the rules and regulations of the country you live in, you move country. It is no different with a tribe. If you cannot make the changes from within that you desire then you can either suffer in silence or move. Nobody would accuse a person moving country of abandoning their country and to make such a claim in relation to the game tribal wars shows the emotional instability of anyone claiming that making a change for the good of oneself is abandonment. Any player stating this is simply bitter due the loss of control. Elementary psychology when looking at the facts as presented shows this fundamental control disorder for what it is in a verbal capacity. An emotionally mature person would consider the choice of the player leaving to be theirs without labelling it as abandonment. That is a very emotionally charged allegation from the side of the accuser.

Noobaxes stated earlier that he was threatened by Cshipley. Then a post was also made by mberns to noobaxes saying that if Noob "felt threatened" by the cshipley... This is a prime example of deliberately taking something out of context. Being threatened and feeling threatened are 2 entirely different concepts. Mberns takes one thing stated by Noobaxes and tries to turn it into something else by attaching an emotionally laden word (felt), to the word "threatened" to give Noobaxes own statement an entirely different outlook. This was done cynically and very early on so as to give mberns the ability to drag in feelings in relations to the threat if required and also to undermine Noobaxes as a player given that feelings in relation to threats are commonly regarded as a sign of weakness.

Mberns, I do not know you. I don't believe we have ever spoken. Having analysed this thread in full it is clear to me that if the content of your public statements is akin in anyway to your mentality when running the tribe, then you are an unfit leader. What your posts actually state about your character paint a very clear picture of essentially how your operate. There is a dualism present in your linguistics (a few examples above) which includes an inherent and deliberate propaganda type approach. While this is the P&P, you in fact do far more harm and damage to the tribe in the way in which you go about this conversation.

In my professional opinion, you are not a fit, nor a capable speaker. I would strongly suggest that that you either impose a gag order on yourself for the good of your tribe or your (9 man? wtf?) counsel votes to put a perma gag on posting in this thread from a tribe wide perspective. To do anything else would be foolish. Trust me when I say this is sound advice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

I'm just gonna chip in and say noobaxes earned more respect from me in the space of 30 minutes then RAM will ever achieve. When i was defending Paj's account and then saw noob send 7 0.15-0.2 second trains all times to hit 0.1 second after his nukes, i was deeply impressed and classed that situation as the most skilled piece of attacking i have personally came across.

RAM, instead of trying to insult the only good player you have, you should try and get rid of that dreadful duke of yours.

DeletedUser

Well said Parm.

I would like to add that the only real success RAM could have had over this ordeal is mediating and resolving the conflict with Noob. Choosing instead to alienate and castigate him was not only counterproductive, but was a poor move that may prove detrimental in the long term.

RAM's official stance may be that Noob is not worth having in tribe, but I am quite sure there is not a single tribe on this world that wouldn't pay to have him in theirs'.

DeletedUser71844

Well said Parm.

I would like to add that the only real success RAM could have had over this ordeal is mediating and resolving the conflict with Noob. Choosing instead to alienate and castigate him was not only counterproductive, but was a poor move that may prove detrimental in the long term.

RAM's official stance may be that Noob is not worth having in tribe, but I am quite sure there is not a single tribe on this world that wouldn't pay to have him in theirs'.

The guy uses 400 ram. And sends history trains. He would fit in well in Decide, I suppose. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser71961

It was fairly evident from what she had written as to what she was implying, simply because you lack the mental capacity to string these simple thoughts together does not mean that one has to be "physic" to do so. I suppose it is amazing to you in the same way that magic is amazing to infants, unfortunately there is nothing special, it is just reading comprehension at an intermediate level.

As I have said, there's no need for Cy to tell me why she did it, it's exceptionally obvious. As for your attempts to belittle Cy publicly, there are enough here who know Cy well enough to not fall for the words of some 2 bit chump whose only claim to fame in this world is being SFCs whipping boy.

you might be trying to impress cy or something by getting involved being the hero maybe you fancy her? but guess what brown tongue nobody is interested in anything you say or do EVER!, shes a big girl and is capable of talking to me without you butting in trying to act the hard man (which you aren't) TBH you dont stand a chance because i dont think skinny 7 stone wimps are her type.

DeletedUser71844

Wow. Comprehension fail. I was saying "There is a RAM player insulting Noob, another RAM player insulting Noob, then there is Jimmy.Fitz, then another RAM player, and SFC, and another RAM player ..."

The point I was making was that the only people insulting Noob were RAM players AND Jimmy.Fitz AND SFC - two players who also have no credibility or reputation either ingame or in PnP.

Shhh! I don't want people to find out that I'm a noob :icon_razz:

Of course you noobs don't give me credibility. For the simple reason that I'm too 1337 for people like you to comprehend.
I think you however, you are wrong when you say we don't have a reputation. Bad as it is it is still a reputation, no?

If I didn't have a reputation, why would I see my name in so many posts? :icon_surprised:

'Respect is only wanted by people who have low self-esteem.' - Anonymous.

I don't know whether this has been said before, since I haven't kept up with this thread, but-

It seems to me noobaxes, that you are more concerned with the respect that you got from DECIDE than you do about your tribe. I good tribe mate would be able to coldly stab their friend in the back, for the good of their tribe.

As EC said, a truly great tribemate will do anything for their tribe. We know this better than anyone else.

I have raised many concerns about the direction we were taking and was always called a "girl" internally because I disagreed with many things.

Epic lol. A girl. xD You are a girl noobaxes, leaving a tribe because you didn't get your way. BITCH FIT!!!

Finnaly we agree on something :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As EC said, a truly great tribemate will do anything for their tribe. We know this better than anyone else.

In the first instance that the above statement is a double standard. By this logic, leaving a tribe is being a poor tribe mate but deleting your account is being a good tribe mate, or at least good enough to allow an opinion on the actions of other players? That is incorrect. (EC deleted his account).

The second reason this is incorrect is because blindly following orders and poor leadership DOES NOT make you a good tribe mate. It is in fact those who question authority and who stand up for their beliefs who are in fact the good tribe mates, even if this means leaving the tribe.

I'll give you a clear example so you understand the ramifications of EC's statement and your endorsement of it. If people who done anything for their country (tribe) made them truly great (using your own words), then Nazis would still not be being tried and convicted for crimes they committed 60 years ago because they were being good citizens of the regime. By your belief system, all the people like the physicists and scientists who left Germany when the Nazis came to power, in fact were abandoning their country and were poor citizens despite the fact that their contributions to the scientific community helped to end the spread of dictatorships on the face of the planet.

If you have a thought or read the thoughts of someone else, please have the courtesy of following the thinking through to its finale in terms of its applications instead of just blindly endorsing what on face value seems like a noble ideology.

DeletedUser

In the first instance that the above statement is a double standard. By this logic, leaving a tribe is being a poor tribe mate but deleting your account is being a good tribe mate, or at least good enough to allow an opinion on the actions of other players? That is incorrect. (EC deleted his account).

What are you trying to say? I'm a bad tribemate because I gave my villages to my tribe and hit delete because of problems in real life?

The second reason this is incorrect is because blindly following orders and poor leadership DOES NOT make you a good tribe mate. It is in fact those who question authority and who stand up for their beliefs who are in fact the good tribe mates, even if this means leaving the tribe.

I agree with that... partly. In noobaxes case, I think he just left because he was upset about the implications that his friends in DECIDE would be disappointed in him, rather than it was for the good of the tribe.

I'll give you a clear example so you understand the ramifications of EC's statement and your endorsement of it. If people who done anything for their country (tribe) made them truly great (using your own words), then Nazis would still not be being tried and convicted for crimes they committed 60 years ago because they were being good citizens of the regime. By your belief system, all the people like the physicists and scientists who left Germany when the Nazis came to power, in fact were abandoning their country and were poor citizens despite the fact that their contributions to the scientific community helped to end the spread of dictatorships on the face of the planet.

Ha ha! Parmenion, don't try and link genocide, mass murder, RL war and RL evils to an internet game. The consequences are clearly not the same.

According to your logic, we should never war on TW, because in real wars people get hurt?

Can there ever be a debate without bringing up Nazis? :lol:

If you have a thought or read the thoughts of someone else, please have the courtesy of following the thinking through to its finale in terms of its applications instead of just blindly endorsing what on face value seems like a noble ideology.

The fact that noobaxes is quiting RAM for good, states that he is through with the tribe, and has lost all loyalty to it. Not a good tribe mate.

Say if I became duke, I am a liberal thinker, and I value noobaxes opinions more than what he claims the current dukes do, would he return to RAM. Apparently not. He isn't leaving for the good of the tribe, he is leaving because he is annoyed at the dukes.

I respect your opinions Parm, but in this case your logic isn't well thought through.

DeletedUser

The guy uses 400 ram. And sends history trains. He would fit in well in Decide, I suppose. :icon_neutral:

That guy is one of the best players this world has had the pleasure of knowing. He has proven himself in ways I will never come close to, and deserves respect. That said, even if he were the worst player in the game, it would have no logical bearing on how valid his words are here on this forum.

As for having him Decide, nah. He's not quite that good. :icon_wink:

@ Cool: I think what Parmenion is getting at is that blind patriotism is not, in fact, an honorable trait. If so, I agree with him. Not every tribe is worth serving through and through; not every cause worth martyrdom.

To quote myself from an RL forum, "It's good to love your country and to be proud, but it is better to be educated and informed. If you can have both, then you truly have found a call for celebration."