World 7: The beginning of the end

DeletedUser

I know what you've done wrong i think.

Because for the conquers you added the 40 that hes lost in. You need to -80 to find out how many villages he has. Currently you are not counting to lost ones as you added them to the conquers and only took them away for villages when really you need to take them away again.

Conquers= 2668(gains+self) +40(losses)

Villages= 2708 (gains + losses+self)-40(losses)-116(self)=(gains)

When infact it should be (gains)-(losses).

Total conquers is always an add up from gains and losses as you can see in TWstats.

Villages:2,579
Average points per village:10,022
Tribe Changes:13
Conquers:2725 (+2685-40)

From conquers to villages you need to know losses, self ennoblements and how many times he nobled the same village.
That's where those 10 conquers come from, he nobled a few vills more than ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

waterdrinker

How's the war with those barbarian villages going? Are they fighting back yet?

That post is off topic and will steer this whole thread into your deletion by your mod. I would suggest going here to make fun of me.

DeletedUser53550

Total conquers is always an add up from gains and losses as you can see in TWstats.

From conquers to villages you need to know losses, self ennoblements and how many times he nobled the same village.

I see you've returned to the simple numbers again. Congratulations - although I do feel a little uneasy with all the attention you are paying me. You're not really a stalker anymore.. more of a slightly smelly, probably incontinent, old pet dog. Should have been put-down years ago but.. well, you can't really do that.. can you?

Fetch, Klomp, Fetch!

DeletedUser

The conquers is right. But your method is still wrong as i showed in the simplest way possible. Sadly its still to complicated for you.

DeletedUser53550

Ali - the conquers numbers comes direct from TWstats and therefore will be accurate; please don't give Klomp the credit for that :lol:

Down Klomp, Down boy. Stop dry humping that table leg..

DeletedUser

Always thought you become a pathetic loser ones i presented an overview of your numbers.

DeletedUser

Always thought you become a pathetic loser ones i presented an overview of your numbers.

No i think your the pathetic loser. Look who won the world (the winner) and look at who lost and is trying to lessen their acheivement by being a total _______.

DeletedUser

I don't care what you think or say about me, i don't claim that i have accomplished anything in this world!

Even worse i say that -WE- deserves his victory in this world.

But i don't agree in how -WE- profiles his path to this victory.

Xaf happens to be one of those charming members for a few months, recruited for his points and not his great stats.
Hell any idiot(me) can look at his stats and see that he noble more barbs and internals than actual enemies.

giantsfrey

not really... most active -WE- players have always eaten more enemies than barbs/internals, and that trend hasn't changed, despite what these other-worlders and klomp like to flame about

DeletedUser

not really... most active -WE- players have always eaten more enemies than barbs/internals, and that trend hasn't changed, despite what these other-worlders and klomp like to flame about

A shame you broke with that tradition on some of your latest recruits...

DeletedUser53550

Xaf happens to be one of those charming members for a few months, recruited for his points and not his great stats.
Hell any idiot(me) can look at his stats and see that he noble more barbs and internals than actual enemies.

Beg, Beg... now, role over... Good Klomp

Not blowing my own trumpet or anything, but I think it's around 35 barbarians taken out of 463 captures (so, let's say 8%) since I joined -WE-. Since I took The Pledge, its been 150 villages since my last barbarian.

-WE- may have recruited me for my size, my stunning good looks or my kindness towards dumb animals, but I believe I have demonstrated an enthusiasm for taking red villages since joining.

Oh, and I'm 5th in ODA now (nearly triple the ODA I had before joining -WE-). I guess I finally learnt what nukes are supposed to do, eh?

Shall we try another trick? Now.. beg, roll over and play dead. Good Klomp - have a cookie

DeletedUser

Thanks for confirming what i said before, it's a lot easier if you have the wining tribe behind your back.

Your one of those pathetic recruits that found a way to get in to -WE-, instead of fighting when you had the change to make the difference.

By the way do you have some leather straps?

DeletedUser53550

Thanks for confirming what i said before, it's a lot easier if you have the wining tribe behind your back.

Well, it's not going to be more difficult with a winning tribe behind your back, is it?

Your one of those pathetic recruits that found a way to get in to -WE-, instead of fighting when you had the change to make the difference.

It's chance to make a difference

I "found a way to get in to -WE-" by talking to their leaders for quite sometime; and talking to their members who were close to me for even longer. Given that, I was hardly going to fight them now, was I?

Down Klomp, Bad Dog

giantsfrey

i wanted to fight you i think :)

or maybe you were the only one i was in favor of inviting... i don't remember :)

either way, -WE- only made a FEW recruits, which is less than any other game winning tribe ever did. that said, go away klomp. i'm sorry we invited like 5 players over the course of a year. wow, we are mass-recruiting noobs for sure. anyways, klomp, after Xaf came to -WE- he has been one of the best players in the game. we asked him to noble enemies instead of barbs, and he did it with excellence. so just shut up and go away--nobody cares about the drivel you're spewing from that cess pool of an orifice you call a mouth

DeletedUser53550

i wanted to fight you i think :)

or maybe you were the only one i was in favor of inviting... i don't remember :)

You wanted to attack me I believe :icon_eek:

after Xaf came to -WE- he has been one of the best players in the game. we asked him to noble enemies instead of barbs, and he did it with excellence.

Oh shush you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser53550

your the crappy player i always thought you where.

<sigh>You're (not your) <sigh>

Which bit of:
top 5 ODA
8% "barbarian rate" since moving to -WE-
top 5 points total
top 3 village owner
top "Award points" in W7 (OK, the awards system does suck..)

Singles me out as a crappy player?

And I have no idea what you are talking about with leather straps. I'll ask 'Frey to explain..