World 7: The beginning of the end

waterdrinker

Even I am #1 in awards :p

Achieved daily awards

6x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 11.09.2010 (2.072.097 units)!

15x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 18.08.2010 (4.190.112 units)!

2x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 17.10.2010 (548 villages)!

1x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 30.09.2010 (31 villages)!

DeletedUser53550

15x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on 31.10.2010 (1.912.453 units)!
8x Plunderer of the day
You plundered the most villages in this world on 02.10.2010 (203 villages)!

+ the ones for claiming villages, self-conquest, unlucky and lucky..

DeletedUser

Which bit of... Singles me out as a crappy player?

That what you didn't mention... and not to forget you're ever growing echo and charming personality.

Klomp doggie smells the leather, runs, jumps and starts to growl... Xaf, Xaf euuuh Waf, Waf.

giantsfrey

is "euuuh" a horny dog noise? i'm not quite sure how to pronounce it

DeletedUser

Well done to who comes out on top.

I remember seeing a lot of changes in W7. If anyone remembers me I was a Diplomat who originally started out in a tribe with a group of buddies, but quickly changed to being a diplomat (think I may of had other jobs too) in a few other tribes. I was either diplomat of *I* or diplomat of a tribe allied to *I*. I forget which ;-)

GL!!

DeletedUser

lol, you are an idiot. :icon_rolleyes:

He's not entirely wrong. GODS merged with TM/SF, who then merged with TFB. It does take a fairly simple logic to say that GODS just went through a number of merges, because by no means did the tribes die/disband.

In the same logic, TFB won the world, as did TM.

torflek

He's not entirely wrong. GODS merged with TM/SF, who then merged with TFB. It does take a fairly simple logic to say that GODS just went through a number of merges, because by no means did the tribes die/disband.

In the same logic, TFB won the world, as did TM.

That is where you are wrong. GODs never merged with SF/TM. CROM and HADES did. The rest of the GOD tribes (30 odd) died or were destroyed. So it is fairly easy logic (or in-fact fact) to realise that -WE- was originally a mixture of SF, CROM and HADES players; later merging in some TFB players.

And no. -WE- won the world. (it is just the main heritage comes from SF, CROM, HADES and later TFB). By your logic it would be like saying Britain won the American revolution as both sides heritage was British, or the Saxon's are responsible for all British inventions/wars (when Britain was a mixture of many tribes).

Basically you are just wrong.

DeletedUser

That is where you are wrong. GODs never merged with SF/TM. CROM and HADES did. The rest of the GOD tribes (30 odd) died or were destroyed. So it is fairly easy logic (or in-fact fact) to realise that -WE- was originally a mixture of SF, CROM and HADES players; later merging in some TFB players.

And no. -WE- won the world. (it is just the main heritage comes from SF, CROM, HADES and later TFB). By your logic it would be like saying Britain won the American revolution as both sides heritage was British, or the Saxon's are responsible for all British inventions/wars (when Britain was a mixture of many tribes).

Basically you are just wrong.

MARS disbanded (Into the rest of GODS).
THOR disbanded.
ANUBIS merged into TM.
CROM merged into SF.
HADES merged into SF.
ORION merged into ARES.
ARES eventually became WE-A.

Five of seven tribes directly or indirectly were involved in merges with the -WE- Family. You bad count?

torflek

Yep you are wrong again, or choose to ignore the reality. Or pretty much fail to know the history of the world.....

MARS collapsed due to SF war and lack of leaders (they joined THOR to become THOR2 (version2)).
THOR collapsed due to war with SF and later *I* and internal issues (tribe destroyed, a few survivors formed ROS, joined PTT, PTT destroyed by -WE-)
ANUBIS merged into TM - very early to form the original SF (really SF warred the GODs for several months, making the SF players SF at heart)
CROM merged with SF to form WE
HADES merged with SF to form WE
ORION merged into ARES / mainly destroyed.
ARES eventually became -WEE- - the remains - possibly a handful of players ended up in WE.

Oh and not forgetting:-
ERUBUS? - destoryed / internal
MARS-A - destroyed by TM/SF
THOR2, THOR3, THOR4, THOR5, THOR6 - all destroyed by SF
CROM2, CROM80 (CROM another like 10) - all destroyed or merged into CROM
HADES_A, HADESA - both destroyed
ARES_A, ARESA - destroyed

Oh I forgot to conclude. 2 GOD tribes merged with SF to form -WE-. Further than that a few other players over time were recruited from the other GOD branches (unsurprisingly). Since it's original formation other players that have impressed, or would add to -WE- have been recruited - but few and there has been little over time to affect the tribes original dynamics / aims / friendly feeling.

(I exclude ANUBIS from this as ANUBIS merged with TM to form SF eons before).

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yep you are wrong again, or choose to ignore the reality. Or pretty much fail to know the history of the world.....

MARS collapsed due to SF war and lack of leaders (they joined THOR to become THOR2 (version2)).
THOR collapsed due to war with SF and later *I* and internal issues (tribe destroyed, a few survivors formed ROS, joined PTT, PTT destroyed by -WE-)
ANUBIS merged into TM - very early to form the original SF (really SF warred the GODs for several months, making the SF players SF at heart)
CROM merged with SF to form WE
HADES merged with SF to form WE
ORION merged into ARES / mainly destroyed.
ARES eventually became -WEE- - the remains - possibly a handful of players ended up in WE.

Oh and not forgetting:-
ERUBUS? - destoryed / internal
MARS-A - destroyed by TM/SF
THOR2, THOR3, THOR4, THOR5, THOR6 - all destroyed by SF
CROM2, CROM80 (CROM another like 10) - all destroyed or merged into CROM
HADES_A, HADESA - both destroyed
ARES_A, ARESA - destroyed

Oh I forgot to conclude. 2 GOD tribes merged with SF to form -WE-. Further than that a few other players over time were recruited from the other GOD branches (unsurprisingly). Since it's original formation other players that have impressed, or would add to -WE- have been recruited - but few and there has been little over time to affect the tribes original dynamics / aims / friendly feeling.

(I exclude ANUBIS from this as ANUBIS merged with TM to form SF eons before).

Mars didnt make another family tribe, they merged into THOR. Also there was only THOR3 and THOR4. THOR5 had existed at one point but then merged into 3 and 4 i think. Also ANUBIS does count as they were in GODS and they did join SF. As otherwise you could now say CROM, ARES and HADES dont count as they have been in -WE- for quite a while but they still were in GODS