Declaration of War!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It baffles me why people give props to someone for trolling.

The OP clearly isn't going to war with Happle & ROFL, he clearly wasn't in a position to do so with his 75 point village.
It wasn't a well thought out declaration, it wasn't witty, or funny. There was no flair of creativity in creating funny pictures, or videos to help add to the declaration.
You can't even give credit for a pile of effort being put in.

What is there here that makes it a great thread? Are false declarations of impossible actions really all that humorous to people?

What are the forums coming to?

DeletedUser

The OP clearly isn't going to war with Happle & ROFL, he clearly wasn't in a position to do so with his 75 point village.
It wasn't a well thought out declaration, it wasn't witty, or funny. There was no flair of creativity in creating funny pictures, or videos to help add to the declaration.

What is there here that makes it a great thread? Are false declarations of impossible actions really all that humorous to people?

Have a look around and see for yourself.

This thread held enough sarcasm/wit to make me enjoy it.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Bobett you put me in a difficult position.

At one point I was a proud and powerful duke of ROFL with my mighty villages which had a far more larger population then it had points (About a 100 to 1 ratio) and we defeated numerous tribes such as FTR trough our own kind of awesome warfare.

But now I find myself in Happle and you come back unannounced and declare war on the tribe with my friends in it...

I see no easy way out of this situation.

DeletedUser

Bobett you put me in a difficult position.

At one point I was a proud and powerful duke of ROFL with my mighty villages which had a far more larger population then it had points (About a 100 to 1 ratio) and we defeated numerous tribes such as FTR trough our own kind of awesome warfare.

But now I find myself in Happle and you come back unannounced and declare war on the tribe with my friends in it...

I see no easy way out of this situation.

H0lly, you are the main reason for this declaration. I am very suprised it has actually taken you this long to notice. COnsidering the troll you are :icon_wink:

I have yet ti hear back from Nima, and time is running out.
H0lly you have a decision to make.....

DeletedUser

When one chooses to do something so completely idiotic that they can't succeed, it reminds us all that TW really is just a game. That never fails to brighten my mood. And besides, can't we joke about it?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
H0lly, you are the main reason for this declaration. I am very suprised it has actually taken you this long to notice. COnsidering the troll you are :icon_wink:

I have yet ti hear back from Nima, and time is running out.
H0lly you have a decision to make.....

I actually had to be linked here seeing as I don't actively play W53... I'm just the lower limit for Happle. Anyone who falls beneath me and who is not an exception will be kicked from the tribe.

Well Bobett I still hold true to the old beliefs of victory trough verbal assault and defense trough turtling but I would have to state that I will not leave Happle as long as they keep up the amount of free sexual pleasure I am receiving from the female members. This is just a to great reward for my ongoing turtling then I would ever get in ROFL#2

Furthermore I would like to say though that it is good to see you and I hope your here to stay :icon_smile: But as you can see I'm a moderator now so I can't continue talking about me personally in a thread about a glorious war, even though I am the main reason for it.

Any aggression from your tribe will be met with complete and total Apathy but it is our hope that the verbal assaults will continue to humor us until our unavoidable demise. Because we lack a certain thing that you always had which is determination. I'm sure that in a few years you will be able to declare victory.

But until that day I will continue my day to day playing style of sexual pleasure in Happle.

Good day to you Bobett and good luck :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

LOL at every one taking this threat seriously...

Good luck with the war, if I was Happle I would disband the tribe while I still had the chance!

DeletedUser

H0lly,

It was very unfortunate for you to decline PMSL. Because of this you will become our main target for this world. Untill your inevitable return to us.
Happle you will now be bathed in ACid.

Good Day

DeletedUser

Its quite sad when my own friends from other worlds are joining you in your quest to end my very existence on this world or convert me to be a instrument of death once more for ROFL =/

Now its on holly! but the real question is how can two sides both be apathetic hmmm? and as for conversion, you know you want to join us :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Any aggression from your tribe will be met with complete and total Apathy but it is our hope that the verbal assaults will continue to humor us until our unavoidable demise. :icon_smile:

Lol h0lly said Apathy

*sorry, I had to

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I now have 6 incomings, 2 from PMSL and 4 from Happle >_<

Now its on holly! but the real question is how can two sides both be apathetic hmmm? and as for conversion, you know you want to join us :icon_twisted:

:lol: I had no idea you even had a forum account :icon_razz: But yeah if more and more friends of mine join I might be forced to join to >_<

Lol h0lly said Apathy

*sorry, I had to

Of course I said Apathy, its the name of a tribe I have lead and still am leading :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

:lol: I had no idea you even had a forum account :icon_razz:
Of course you didn't holly, i don't post much. I figure i should let the leaders of the tribe post instead ;) But i have to keep you and W53 guessing so it was time to dust off the ole' account and get back to work :D Just remember that the surprises i've shown you on W51 as your friend are nothing compared to the surprises i give my enemies XD consider the offer, time is running out!!!

DeletedUser

This best thread going on 53 for me so I will bump with the request, I want stats. Give me some STATS! and UPDATE!!

DeletedUser

Stats you say?
I have yet to receive an incoming from these Angry Apples. h0lly has incoming though.

PMSL are winning this war, whilst we continue on growing and gaining ground. Happle have now lost 1st position to Abort!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats you say?
I have yet to receive an incoming from these Angry Apples. h0lly has incoming though.

PMSL are winning this war, whilst we continue on growing and gaining ground. Happle have now lost 1st position to Abort!.

Wow, I think we all know who the best tribe in the history of TW is now.

DeletedUser94990

Stats you say?

Happle's duke also got rimmed :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.