The Rim..back to Basics..

DeletedUser

Never underestimate the weee ones

No stress, calm down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVRnMrl2oj8

I stated that with a reason, im not a mod but that doesnt mean i cant say that those people are average players who dont deserve it. Be in the top, prove that you are good and then show us a good PnP

My attitube is not a problem, you, being as everyone else is the problem. Dont know what to say so you use the word troll to get away

Reading PnPs from smaller tribes to get a broader perspective of the world? you are kidding me right ? you can see that every day, if you want to know perspective of the world, start as 1 guy, join in some newbie tribe and see

Killing little player ? Yes they are little. Being the same size as you just say that you are equal with nubs. Since the beginning ive cleared a lot of players, i didnt post about that because thats nothing special. I was not their size, i outgrew them and everyone in my 50x50 and not im in the top of my K. Me as 1 player against the tribe with 60+ players ? it is better story then yours. Friend of mine against 70+ players tribe ? better story then yours

Ive been around since world 5 and i can safely say that the little ones are more dangerous as they think they have somthing to prove. opnly a matter of time before said nubs take their goals higher.
and as for them not earning the right to post on here...who put you in controll of what people can and cant do. more importantly when did you start aye? you are a troll and quite irratating. so much that i decided to drag something up that was posted so many pages ago.

well done
claps for you

DeletedUser

*ignores all trolling and off point comments*

Excellent PnP Hard.! One of the better I've seen in a while :)

Best of luck and keep my phone number handy:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm... just saw that map. is that Light One's BloodP by any chance? :lol:

DeletedUser57199

hmmm... just saw that map. is that Light One's BloodP by any chance? :lol:
Yup, yup.. a major conspirator against the good people of basics..

And for those of you that don't know Light One, I'll post my initial chat to paint a picture of the type of nub he is.

[spoil]
Light one on 18.11. at 01:48
Hello, Do you have a specific reason for recruiting [player]sidmonkey[/player], or did he simply ask for an invite?

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 01:56
Whats your business with Sid?

Light one on 18.11. at 02:09
Well i dott intend on bringing other parties into this, but he is an old enemy, from previous worlds and seems to be spreading lies about me.

So i wondering if you invited him as you are friends or he simply asked.

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 02:14
Other worlds are other world but Sid is a member of my tribe in this world, Im going to ask you to drop what ever hard feeling you may have before this gets out of hand.

Light one on 18.11. at 02:16
I have no intention of this getting out of hand, but i have the backing of [ally]SUBv[/ally] as i was there duke on world 32.

He has lied about me, to the point where i could actually make a complaint to tw team for sexual harassment.

if this is the kind of qualities you look for in members then i have you mistaken.

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 02:20
What do you expect from me?

Light one on 18.11. at 02:23
I propose a deal. As he is not even that close to your members dismiss him. Maybe even help rim him.

And in exchange ill get you an NAP with both my tribe and [ally]SUBv[/ally]

believe it or not i have alot of pull with this world, alot of my world 32 members have founded there own tribes here.

I dont intend on harming you or your members, god knows these worlds need experienced members, and sure your bigger then myself, but in the end fighting would stunt both sides growth, all over some noob who disrespects other players?

So dismiss him and lets carry on this game as it should be, simply for fun.

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 02:24
That's out of the question.

Light one on 18.11. at 02:26
So you are willing to go to war with multiple tribes [ally]BloodP[/ally] and [ally]Subv[/ally] to name just two of them, all for some new recruit?

Light one on 18.11. at 02:34
Better yet i have a meeting with the dukes of multiple tribe coming up, Ill ask there opinion on this issue.

Maybe ill just let him stay since the last tribe he was in got destroyed becasue of him.

here's a hint, dont give him any privs ;)

I or a member of our allaince will be in contact with you shortly.

Until then happy gaming.

Regards.
Light One

Light one on 18.11. at 02:34
tribes*

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 02:41
If you want war.. you are welcome to it, its your right. But Sid is a member of my tribe and will regardless of threatening...
Until then I guess.

!DankmanXP

Light one on 18.11. at 02:43
I dont want war. Cant believe i just said that, lol.

Ive been at war for the past 4 years, all over the worlds, Im looking to take this world a little slower paced. of course judging by the fake my OD is almost as high as yours a 2k player i guess im not taking it that slow after all lol.

I am willing to come to some sort of agreement. Sidmonkey is a threat as he intends to attack me, if this changes then there will be no need to remove him.

Light one on 18.11. at 02:43
fact* not fake lol

Light one on 18.11. at 02:44
Correction: My OD is higher then yours.
The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 02:47
I dont mind if my OD is low... encase u havent noticed there's nobody left in my 11*11 and more then enough farms for me to get full hauls all day... OD is hardly an indicator of troops...
As for Sid...I highly doubt he's planning to attack you considering the distance between the two of you. So now that you know you aren't any danger... drop it?

Light one on 18.11. at 02:52
Look he really is more trouble then he is worth. Ill let it go for now. but once nobles start coming out, and he start trying to get his way up here just be carefull he dosent bring down your tribe with him.

i dont mean to come off rude, I have the utmost respect for anyone who isnt totally noob.

But as this may soon become my main world ill do everything in my power to remove any thing i consider a threat.

The Last Hashshashin on 18.11. at 03:00
Be that as it may he is still a part of the tribe until he does something that makes me reconsider that.
But as this may soon become my main world ill do everything in my power to remove any thing i consider a threat.
I feel the same way, you may feel my loyalty is misplaced, but what is this game without loyalty to ones tribe.

Light one on 18.11. at 03:54
Of course. But sometimes loyalty is misplaced.

Light one on 20.11. at 01:12
Ok let me just see if ive got this right, I tell you we wont attack your tribe, and will ignore sid, and then a few days later i get reports of one of your guys attacking one of mine.

Does that pretty much sum things up?

The Last Hashshashin on 20.11. at 03:48
Who got attacked?

The Last Hashshashin on 20.11. at 03:49
and you left out the part where you threatened to gang bang us...

Light one on 20.11. at 06:51
Lol but I never backed up that threat. And I was simply puting some of my cards on the table.

The Last Hashshashin on 20.11. at 07:01
Im a busy man, if you have something to say say it, but I will not negotiate with someone that threatens...

Now what were you saying ?

Light one on 20.11. at 07:21
Well i was just surprised to see your guys attacking mine.

The Last Hashshashin on 20.11. at 09:05
ok.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

ah, so SUBv are here too? thats little more then another family tribe then, lol.

hanibalii

ah, so SUBv are here too? thats little more then another family tribe then, lol.

The first SubV isn't a bad tribe (the one on world 25), many tribes have just copied their name because they are rank #1 on w48 and 25... That pisses me off.

DeletedUser

I just figured I would update the stats for you Hard. :D Hope you don't mind. BloodP is now gone.

Side 1:
Tribes: Basics
Side 2:
Tribes: DKS, DKS-B, HEAT, ANGER, (HD)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,923
Difference: 24,923

chart

Although its not much, we can pretty much tell it was a one sided war. Duh >.>

DeletedUser

hehe cheaters get your own thread ^^ jking about the cheating btw ^^

Edit: HaHa! we win:

55 Basics 113.963 113.963 18 6.331 343.352

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just figured I would update the stats for you Hard. :D Hope you don't mind. BloodP is now gone.

Side 1:
Tribes: Basics
Side 2:
Tribes: DKS, DKS-B, HEAT, ANGER, (HD)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,923
Difference: 24,923

chart

Although its not much, we can pretty much tell it was a one sided war. Duh >.>

Nice stats dude.

DeletedUser

I'm very proud of what our tribe has achieved. Considering we have 18 members and a lot of us only just hitting nobles now :)

DeletedUser

I'm very proud of what our tribe has achieved. Considering we have 18 members and a lot of us only just hitting nobles now :)

It's not that hard on the rim. 5-10 members can own a k in the rim. Easy and no sweat.