29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser

Kris - I should rim you still since I got excluded from your recent list ;P

Forky - Z0mg lurking just like a pro. Please do a list & check your private messages (sexez chatz nao!)

DeletedUser79621

Kris - I should rim you still since I got excluded from your recent list ;P

Forky - Z0mg lurking just like a pro. Please do a list & check your private messages (sexez chatz nao!)

I have no idea what you're talking about, you're in the list of others :icon_wink:

He might have difficulty doing that Perv...

Dal

Not strictly true, if he did then his plan wouldn't work out as fast.

DeletedUser79621

I meant on here, I didn't mean ingame. Forky come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris - Others? orly? Why did you ever leave CemTex? >:]

Because they were poo. I put you in my first list. Is that not good enough?

DeletedUser87372

Well, the world has changed dramatically since this was last looked at, so I thought I would reinstate it. I will go first I suppose:

1. PimpTheMonkey (aka. Damageboi123) - Best leader in TW history
2. Mikey9Points - Best attacker in W29
3. Bloodfest - Great strategist and very strong in both attacking and defending
4. Daryl1000 - Great guy and very effective
5. Simon Yuen - Stand up guy and the best defender around
6. Homeini (aka. WFA) - All for one and one for all, no ends to what she is willing to do for her tribe ;)
7. Rollo86 - Silent but deadly, always there to help if needed, very active, and effective
8. Slayer2292 - Great forum personality representative and incredibly skilled in all areas of the game
9. Logboss - I barely know him, but what I have seen has shown me he is very skilled and able
10. Gints LV (aka. Shylak) - Level head, great at attacking, always willing to help
11. Pantherskurt (Original) - Was brilliant when his head was in the game, good all around
12. Exor14 (Original - I don't think it has been a year since he quit at least) - Fantastic defender and got under the enemies skin, not afraid apparently
13. Spartan4216 - Monsterous ODA for the size of his account
14. Tezmo - A worthy opponent in the DSL/TLA war, and even more able colleague in collusion
15. Scottrhody - Every tribe needs a jester - Seriously a stand up guy and in my opinion under rated
16. Lords of the Emos - Aggresive and effective, not to mention always looking for the greater good of the tribe
17. Lita (whatever account she now presides in, if she does) - VERY skilled
18. maks123456 - The resident sweetheart who has a skill for colling down any heated argument, not to mention great war efforts considering size and distance from the front
19. KingMyster - He does not seem to die very easily and was very good at stacking when I was carpeting him - I have no clue of his personality though
20. jvincent - I want to be there too - Just tagging along for the ride I guess :)

DeletedUser

1. Leimer - honestly one of the best players Ive seen in the game, and willing to help anyone who asks
2. Twilightblade - Good all around player
3. Exor - An amazing offensive player. Not my favorite person, but tolerable :)
4. Whall0 - Enjoyable person to have around, an has improved on his game tremendously since he left W29
5. Woods - Another guy who's game play improved tremendously when it was his turn to step up.
6. Pantherskurt - like the two above, very nice guy to have around, and again, an excellent fighter
7. KingMyster - Another good fighter, and I enjoyed talking to him while he was in my tribe on 42
8. Han Fei Tzu - Quit a long time ago, and Ive never seen him play long term. For some reason this guy seemed amazing to me though lol
9. Patchkidd - Not amazing, but solid, always there for the tribe. Was improving before he disappeared, and if he was still around, would likely be very good
10. toad177 - Held his own for a very long time, on this world and another.
11. achilles trojan warrior - Nice guy, and great attack coordinator. Give him a handful of players to work with, and he is deadly.
12. Sweenster04 - I like
12. gapomoha - Very aggressive player
13. Augvob solid player
14. Docke - For the most part, a pretty respectable guy. A good fighter too
15. Jobetopia A good forum voice to have around, he and Han fei would do well out there :)
16. Zeddy - no idea about his skill, but I liked him a lot.
17. Monergon - very good defense. I had the hardest time even getting reports on this one
18. Damageboi - I think one of the few in TLA id include
19. Ebbs - extremely enjoyable to have around
20. Dallock

A pretty biased list, but hey, half of TLA hates me, and half of what was Grind I didnt really know.
If I wasnt such a newb at the beginning of W29, SPANK might have been a much better tribe :) Also, took a while for a lot of players who were once SPANk to come around and actually become good fighters. A shame

DeletedUser

1. PimpTheMonkey (aka. Damageboi123)
2. Mikey9Points
3. Myve- the only one outside my tribe currently that is still around
4. Daryl1000
5. Simon Yuen
6. Homeini (aka. WFA)
7. Rollo86
8. Slayer2292
9. Logboss
10. shylak
11. Pantherskurt (Original)
12. Exor14 (Original)
13. Spartan4216
14. rebelherb
15. Andrew The Great
16. Lords of the Emos
17. Whallo
18. maks123456
19. Madlax(Original)
20. jvincent
these 20 would take on any other 20 and win

lords of the emos

1. Damageboi123 (Greatest duke in TW)
2. mikey9points (Hugely aggressive and a decent guy to talk to)
3. Shylak (One of the most skilled players I know)
4. Slayer2292 (Always there to shout at me when necessary :p)
5. Meat Grinder (Taught me the basics of the game - excellent player)
6. Iainr13 (Excellent player and a good friend)
7. Andrew the Great (Slayer's right hand man - and with good reason)
8. maks123456 (Great to talk with and possesses the skills to really do well when she wants to)
9. Daryl1000 (knows his stuff both politically and tactically in game - a great asset to any team)
10. Rollo86 (He's a stand-up guy and despite his lone wolf approach to all OP's still manages to cause plenty of grief to the enemies)
11. Madlax (Held the number one position for quite a while and is a decent person to talk to)
12. jvincent (A truly fantastic player and easily one of the nicest people in this game)
13. Lita (Extremely skilled)
14. Dallock (Great team player with the skills to go far in any tribe he chose to join)
15. Bloodfest (Would present a formidable foe to any who face him - would add a great deal to any tribe)
16. Logboss (Very highly skilled and knows his way around scripts I can't even begin to understand)
17. mags03 (Always looking to help the tribe wherever necessary - extremely skilled)
18. Ghost442 (Can't remember his exact name but he was part of the SF rimming squad back in the golden days)
19. thesquatlobster (Very skilled and friendly - one of my oldest friends from TW)
20. Me (Would love to play with these guys again at some point)

DeletedUser89005

1: me.. has ability and fears no one..
2: big nose.. his activity outweighs most and an agrressive player..
3: pickle.. activity is high and has the guts to face the biggest..
4: mr chaos.. just have to love this guy for his resolve and loyalty, a true grinder.. and ruthless..
5: shaggey.. is always there, just wish i had noticed him earlier.. has gutts and activity
6: richy.. a true champ in my eyes has always stood tall and helps all in need..
7: joni.. (gone now) was always there alongside me, had guts and brawn..
8: nutts.. very active and very willing, has the guts to match any..
9: the root.. very active and loyal, has guts and is eager..
10: jr.. just love the guy..
11: big mong.. he is a rock...
12: the wall... if anyone has had it he has, and still is there.. a true grinder..
13: shitsui.. has guts and ability.. one to watch..
14: sfan.. active and experienced.. also has guts..
15: winder.. has alot of guts and is very aggressive..
16: gorgeous.. has alot off loyalty and is very aggressive..
17: slayer.. has the mouth to shout loud..

the last 3 will b posted later..

DeletedUser

1: me.. has ability and fears no one..
2: big nose.. his activity outweighs most and an agrressive player..
3: pickle.. activity is high and has the guts to face the biggest..
4: mr chaos.. just have to love this guy for his resolve and loyalty, a true grinder.. and ruthless..
5: shaggey.. is always there, just wish i had noticed him earlier.. has gutts and activity
6: richy.. a true champ in my eyes has always stood tall and helps all in need..
7: joni.. (gone now) was always there alongside me, had guts and brawn..
8: nutts.. very active and very willing, has the guts to match any..
9: the root.. very active and loyal, has guts and is eager..
10: jr.. just love the guy..
11: big mong.. he is a rock...
12: the wall... if anyone has had it he has, and still is there.. a true grinder..
13: shitsui.. has guts and ability.. one to watch..
14: sfan.. active and experienced.. also has guts..
15: winder.. has alot of guts and is very aggressive..
16: gorgeous.. has alot off loyalty and is very aggressive..
17: slayer.. has the mouth to shout loud..

the last 3 will b posted later..

Your team are losers Bert,cant find one winner in that list of barb noblers and quiiters,Please move this too the quitter thread Frail,many thanks.

DeletedUser89005

that team is what is preventing TLA from winning, and that team is only but a small section of the overall picture..
so id rather have it kept here and highlighted for others to see frail, just so TLA can see who and what stands in there way..

DeletedUser79621

[spoil]1. me
2. me
3. me
4. me
5. me
6. me
7. me
8. me
9. me
10. me
11. me
12. me
13. me
14. me
15. me
16. me
17. me
18. me
19. me
20. me

We would be called the bluehaired nubcakes and would pwn any other tribe.
[/spoil]

On a serious note:

[spoil]1. Me (I haz to be in my own all-star team)
2. WFA (Works so hard for her tribe that she hardly sleeps)
3. Madlax. [both, co-playing ^_^] (Kat was always an amazing person and player... Sean has a great attitude towards this game and the war)
4. Perv3rt (He's a great team player and would enjoy the gangbang [plus he'd kill me if I missed him out of another one of these])
5. Damageboi (Is an amazing duke and a great person/friend)
6. Slayer (If he likes you then you are safe)
7. Forsaken (Was one of my favourite dukes and was a great mentor and friend)
8. Dallock (Another of my favourite dukes, another great team player)
9. Lita/Eniar (A very aggressive girl who is ruthless when attacking)
10. Bandit of the West (One of the most lovely girls I've played alongside, had her emotional moments but was still a great person to talk to... She is also another player who is ruthless when attacking)
11. Jobetopia (A PnPer is always needed and also he's a really nice guy)
12. Bloodfest (His attacking prowess is something very few people can match
13. Mikey (When he sets his sights on something he will get it, no matter how much he has to put into it, he's had his grumpy moments but still he does so much nuking that the whole of TLA can benefit)
14. KingMyster (One of the few GRIND players that I like, he is a nice guy and when he wants to can be very aggressive)
15. Yonithan/Val (Was #1 for a long time, haven't really shown their attacking ability in this war but having played with him on W53 I know what they are capable of)
16. BigBert (Controversy is fun, so he would be in it)
17. Shylak (Is a BEAST, he loves to attack and help out his tribemates)
18. Docke (Was a great duke in spite of all the problems that occurred and did his best to lead GRIND)
19. Facius (Was one of GRIND's best attackers when he was around)
20. JVincent (Seems to be overlooked a lot of the time but he has given the southern GRIND players a lot of hassle)
[/spoil]

DeletedUser89005

lol..
i like it kris, but i dont know if i could stick having my old buddy slayer in the same tribe.. i'd end up choking him..lol

DeletedUser

that team is what is preventing TLA from winning, and that team is only but a small section of the overall picture..
so id rather have it kept here and highlighted for others to see frail, just so TLA can see who and what stands in there way..

TLA already is winning :icon_neutral:

@ mikey, do you need to be an ass every time you post on the externals?

DeletedUser79621

No offence meant here Mikey but did you actually read the list of players as he included Slayer in the all star team... You said the list is full of barb noblers, so you are saying Slayer is a barb nobler...

DeletedUser62494

No offence meant here Mikey but did you actually read the list of players as he included Slayer in the all star team... You said the list is full of barb noblers, so you are saying Slayer is a barb nobler...

I iz super bad azz barb nobler. And I am a loser. So what? Is that a problem? lol