world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser

im also going to say that no in Time are good because i havent fought them yet, no one who hasnt fought Time should they are best until they have actually fought them. even there stats which are brilliant i cant comment who in Time is good.

best players ive come across are probs mevultc because he stayed and managed to keep growing even tho we were nobling villages of him. rider from sat accounts watching the nobles come in pretty well timed when i was defending.

erm nk is not too shabby either in attacking not so good at nobling.

whoever was on bw sf when we first started to hit him was good at sniping.
cant think of anymore just yet

DeletedUser

im also going to say that no in Time are good because i havent fought them yet, no one who hasnt fought Time should they are best until they have actually fought them. even there stats which are brilliant i cant comment who in Time is good.

best players ive come across are probs mevultc because he stayed and managed to keep growing even tho we were nobling villages of him. rider from sat accounts watching the nobles come in pretty well timed when i was defending.

erm nk is not too shabby either in attacking not so good at nobling.

you make a fair point, sometimes stats do lie but to control 50% of the world, usually means they are not to shabby...

DeletedUser

LOL
tnx SINEK, this was the reason that i named u as the best...
i had shut my mouth, if u check my joining date u will find, but when i saw the posts here that players of TIME called each other the best then the devil appeared! lol
as i told before none of u (TIME) r best!!!! oh
is sending those attacks to me shows that u r best?!

p.s.about Turkish i must say that AYK, we never give them to u, attack me or not. if u r the best then take them if not then go & play with ur dolls or concentrate on the others (like me)!!!! u even can't only take 2-3 players?...what a big tribe!!!LOL

here's a little something for you tesius...

"Come on, let's kick it, let's all get wicked
Put your hands in the sky for a one-way ticket

Come on everybody, gonna start this party
If we turn it to 11, then we can't go wrong

Come on, let's rip it, let's push that limit
If ya don't feel pain, then ya can't be winning

They said I would be nothin'
I said stop frontin'
Put the pedal to the metal
'Cause the storm is comin'"

DeletedUser

p.s.about Turkish i must say that AYK, we never give them to u, attack me or not. if u r the best then take them if not then go & play with ur dolls or concentrate on the others (like me)!!!! u even can't only take 2-3 players?...what a big tribe!!!LOL

I believe that's what we've chosen to do mate.

DeletedUser

I want you leave Tesius alone and only attack on me?

Sorry braggart ,but you're too bored target.
yawn.gif

DeletedUser

everyone is on Times bad lists now as FD have took in redeemer who technically is a refugee?

DeletedUser

everyone is on Times bad lists now as FD have took in redeemer who technically is a refugee?

HUh!

How can he be a refugee?

If my memory serves me right, wasn't FD warring Noname or Still warring.

AZ been a family member/tribe member etc etc to FG/FD from a long time.

He just came back home :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

What would make Redeemer a refugee?
We haven't actually declared war on with NoName, we are attacking refugees in their tribe, and a delusional loud mouth?

Tazecca

LOL
tnx SINEK, this was the reason that i named u as the best...
i had shut my mouth, if u check my joining date u will find, but when i saw the posts here that players of TIME called each other the best then the devil appeared! lol
as i told before none of u (TIME) r best!!!! oh
is sending those attacks to me shows that u r best?!

lol hate to break it to you mate but look at losses of the turkish elements
somewhat significant
+ almost every time player mentioned a player out of time on their best players list and many outsiders voted time
its no coincidence time has always been 1st on this world and remains first in every ranking
we are the best tribe easy with some of the best players...simple...now concentrate on your incoming

DeletedUser

I think it might have been me, unless you are talking about the very beginning of the war when he was in Aleph. I sniped any I could with the little D I had when I took over... was a pain in the arse tagging 3k from scratch. If it was me than thank you :)

I don't know which account you were on so I can't comment lol.

DeletedUser

I think it might have been me, unless you are talking about the very beginning of the war when he was in Aleph. I sniped any I could with the little D I had when I took over... was a pain in the arse tagging 3k from scratch. If it was me than thank you :)

I don't know which account you were on so I can't comment lol.

im on dsn1507. at first i timed but then couldnt be bothered as i kept getting villages

DeletedUser

Grrr...

We'll live I suppose it's only a little bit of rebuilding to do; taking it for the team I suppose, although which team I am not sure yet XD

Umm...I am coming in right behind him with 515 cats targeting clay pits on 500+ villages. Rebuilding farms and walls without clay just might be a more difficult task. Hehe.

DeletedUser

Umm...I am coming in right behind him with 515 cats targeting clay pits on 500+ villages. Rebuilding farms and walls without clay just might be a more difficult task. Hehe.

thats the kinda thing i like to read....burn to the ground.

DeletedUser

I once had some villages catted... extensively, by a player twice my size during a war. Hit Farm, clay pit, warehouse, HQ and Smithy. Took ages to rebuild :/

DeletedUser

I once had some villages catted... extensively, by a player twice my size during a war. Hit Farm, clay pit, warehouse, HQ and Smithy. Took ages to rebuild :/

the key is hitting the warehouse because you cant run resource ops until you build the warehouses back up ;)

DeletedUser

the key is hitting the warehouse because you cant run resource ops until you build the warehouses back up ;)

quite the reverse,

you wont need to build up until the farm, smithy, hq are destroyed, which puts the village out of action somewhat...makes troops all same power as level 1 spear, if they die, no rebuild chance due to farm and takes 20 tmes as long with hq down, taking out warehouse clay pit is just an extra thing to do when you have a few spare cats lieing around to rub salt into the wounds..

althought making a village 3-4k points makes me feel soo good.

DeletedUser

quite the reverse,

you wont need to build up until the farm, smithy, hq are destroyed, which puts the village out of action somewhat...makes troops all same power as level 1 spear, if they die, no rebuild chance due to farm and takes 20 tmes as long with hq down, taking out warehouse clay pit is just an extra thing to do when you have a few spare cats lieing around to rub salt into the wounds..

althought making a village 3-4k points makes me feel soo good.

Actually I'd sooner see a clay pit taken down to zero, than a smithy. Reality is, when you lose a couple hundred claypits, hq's, and farms, and warehouses...

You can't build your farms, until your build your warehouses, to build the warehouses you have to transport resources in.
You can't build your HQ or claypit until your farms are high enough, which slows the whole build process down incredibly as you still have to keep transporting resources in.
You finally get your farms up high enough, now you decide, do I keep transporting resources in and build up the HQ, so you can get back to 100% faster, or do you build the clay pits with your level 1 HQ.

Farm, smithy, hq will put a village out of action somewhat, but it can be fairly quickly rebuild with or without transporting resources.
But taking out the warehouse, farm, 1 pit, and hq, and it's disabled for close to a month, because your population in structures doesn't let you build anything but warehouse/farm first.

DeletedUser67788

Works even better if the target dodges their troops out and doesn't have their mass recruit script organised properly. Most frustrating thing that could happen to anyone in TW.

DeletedUser

just my two cents here, but when i want to punish someone, i hit the HQ, Whse, Farm, Clay, and the smithy.....the other buildings and troops outside the village usually make them suicide troops somewhere to rebuild their villages.... I've seen people not even start rebuilding a village for weeks after it was catted because the troops from the village were out supporting their front lines.... rebuilding your farm with lv 1 hq takes a LONG time