world 32's best warrior

DeletedUser93754

Tesius nobody here has been buddy buddy with you so don't pretend like they have.

We really need to implement a facebook style "like" button on these forums!

TESIUS, You can mail me if you want! All that time bashing me and Time on the externals is drawing your attention away from the actual game!

DeletedUser

We really need to implement a facebook style "like" button on these forums!

TESIUS, You can mail me if you want! All that time bashing me and Time on the externals is drawing your attention away from the actual game!

im thinking more dislike?!?!?

DeletedUser96943

They got rid of dislike on facebook, but yeah we need those:D

DeletedUser

Currently...

AYK
NDW
ASJ
Bigjay
Mevlutc

Forgotten top 5

Original K-wolff {miss ya ken, come back soon}
Aurovic
Brandon 88
Mr. Kite
Original Phithia aka Jagerblue

Havent been attacked by him yet, but probably most underrated player in this world...zpfhfhwndtk

It's nice to be remembered :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

bigjay = a best w32 traitor...

that's all!

traitor....ive been in one tribe the whole time....who have i mislead?

everything i have done has been more the benefit of my tribe..

again, you are a fail as a person....just leave this game.

DeletedUser93754

bigjay said:
im thinking more dislike?!?!?

Lol. Maybe place that button on people's profiles!

TESIUS, come on man!!! Mail me!!! Please? Hell, attack me if you wanna! I'm ONLY 1.2mil!!

DeletedUser

AYK
NDW
vanapagan
ravn
Niko when he was active

There're probably equally better players out there but these are the 5 that come straight to my mind :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

AYK: He is the reason im not playing this game anymore. Great at everything he does and has his priorities set.

Smudgey: Great leader and person to talk to. Very good defender and attacker. Brought together a good group of players for the fun of it to attack game and then Kings family.

Hazard: Simply amazing. Great person to play with or against (Id suggest with)

K-Wolff: Ken is a good leader. Knows how to play the game as well. Best defender I've ever met. Can take alot of noobs and turn them into great players and make a world power tribe.

Im only doing 4 because there are to many names to place here.

DeletedUser

AYK: He is the reason im not playing this game anymore. Great at everything he does and has his priorities set.

Smudgey: Great leader and person to talk to. Very good defender and attacker. Brought together a good group of players for the fun of it to attack game and then Kings family.

Hazard: Simply amazing. Great person to play with or against (Id suggest with)

K-Wolff: Ken is a good leader. Knows how to play the game as well. Best defender I've ever met. Can take alot of noobs and turn them into great players and make a world power tribe.

Im only doing 4 because there are to many names to place here.

who were you before AYK forced you out of the game?

DeletedUser

In no particular order

acidshadow
crackraider
coys
That red chick with a month as her name
Hazad