FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

I did not specify you as the sole person using this as an insult, however you were quoted as the most recent example and you are certainly the one who does so with the greatest frequency.

As for any accusation of bias, I troll selectively and came to this world with no prior knowledge of any tribesmen here. I came solely because Kiddo was appointed as the forum mod for my world recently and my interest was piqued in how he conducts himself on his main world. After reading these forums daily since that time, I have formed some opinions solely based on these forum posts.

DeletedUser

repeats himself and declares the issue over as if he is always right? who was the last guy we know who did things like this?

Haha Lord Gorwad knows I am not tesius as I am managed to annoy him throughout my time in world 53 haha... Although by the sounds of things being Tesius wouldn't be a bad thing as he sounded like a good player :D

Dan

DeletedUser

P.s Stats Update :D
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FD
Side 2:
Tribes: TRZ

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 96
Difference: 84

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118,057
Side 2: 932,605
Difference: 814,548

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

what stats are this?...TRZ--> reedemer eated me cause i was inactive...

DeletedUser

We have just had a long discussion about that haha Apparently they are all part of the war :D

DeletedUser

Why dont you check MAL's insults? I am sure you cant check because you don't seem unbiased.

You mean calling you ignorant and arrogant? They aren't particularaly insults, they are words to describe your personality... so far all I have seen is them being true. Insulting you would be calling you an idiot or stupid, neither of which I cannot remember doing.

Learn the English language properly before trying to use it against someone.

DeletedUser

yes me and my tribe are inactive...maybe is better u go to see the stats of the tribes

we have only one member that is sleeping...managerpiturca...

u have bagheera windowsven kadwan twistedfirestarter...and daaah and lordmarco and blacksicilian ad ladyashley...

why we are still speaking of this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because I know things you don't... Not all of those are inactive :D

DeletedUser2566

I did not fail try to look up at Mal tho i think he was the worst and most remaining are only spying. what was his game and plan yet?

are you referring to that you never was true leader or how come you didnt fail? you failed to listen to ppl and therefor you failed to gain respect and be real leader. you managed to get duke position which was big mistake as you in 3 months you was around only half of it. you came back to make a fuss, another thing you managed.. but as leader you failed. mal left tw for his rl stuff but came back to get it together while you didnt. stop making all this drama, you are angry that all didnt follow you but thats all caused by yourself.. so be a man at last and stop this crap lol.

and what comes to asj telling he's going to quit, well he does it like once in a week or two, he can't live without attention it seems.

sinek, you know oyu can put many quotes and replies to same post.

DeletedUser

Looks like a number of Broken/TRZ/REFORM members have returned to FD. Is REFORM on the verge of collapse? Will THX continue fighting them now that most of their most obvious targets are back in FD?

DeletedUser

FD was the only tribe left out there to ever have relations with Time, these guys are running back to that protection now that they are being attacked, and wondering why we want to continue attacking them.. Go figure! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm.. i dunno the answer... seems they are merging i guess... and not at all are going to fd... seems some players will be left behind for the possible operation of thx.. and who will that be???

checking at the stats war.. seems im losing lot of villages ^-^

but doing the most damages in terms of oda ^-^ i guess a passing stat for an inactive player ^-^

DeletedUser

hmmm.. i dunno the answer... seems they are merging i guess... and not at all are going to fd... seems some players will be left behind for the possible operation of thx.. and who will that be???

but doing the most damages in terms of oda ^-^ i guess a passing stat for an inactive player ^-^

i don't think is a merge...is a back home

DeletedUser

Looks like a number of Broken/TRZ/REFORM members have returned to FD. Is REFORM on the verge of collapse? Will THX continue fighting them now that most of their most obvious targets are back in FD?

1) Yes REFORM is a dead tribe, and has been since its creation.
2) THX will continue fighting those left in Reform and any player who is already being attacked by us.

Yes, you and sacabicit are being left behind to be destroyed. Its nothing personal against you, you just happened to be the subject of an op. If you would like some mercy please contact Bigjay. As for sacabicit, your screwed LOL

DeletedUser82080

curroptkiller72 said:
Yes, you and sacabicit are being left behind to be destroyed. Its nothing personal against you, you just happened to be the subject of an op. If you would like some mercy please contact Bigjay. As for sacabicit, your screwed LOL

You think you're very clever? Dont ruin anything and shut up!

DeletedUser

You think you're very clever? Dont ruin anything and shut up!

You know what... Screw you. I wasn't talking to you and I don't value your opinion. You should be thankful you are still around; you've sat in the corner of the world fighting noobs and barbarians. Have a nice day (Shows the special finger).

DeletedUser82080

You know what... Screw you. I wasn't talking to you and I don't value your opinion. You should be thankful you are still around; you've sat in the corner of the world fighting noobs and barbarians. Have a nice day (Shows the special finger).

Ahh, you got me so scared. :( Btw I am %100 sure south players are better than you.