FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

As of this post, FD has officially declared war on Noname.

Tensions between the two tribes have been running high since the break up of F~G and the forming of the two new tribes, FD and Noname (formerly Reborn). However, it seems that despite my efforts to work with the players, as some of them are formerly members of the tribe that I once led, diplomacy has broken down.

Sinek Conversation said:
***** on 08.01. at 20:50
Why do you want to hit FD so bad?

SinekValesi on 08.01. at 20:55
Because this is a war game, and aren't you wanted to see an achievement for us? I remember you wrote somethings about it on internal forum.

Honestly asj, redeemer and me were planning this a week ago but he quitted.

He even went so far as to trying to coerce the other tribe into working with them to bring our downfall.
Sinek Conversation said:
SinekValesi on 08.01. at 20:39
If you don't give me a chance... I think you can be interested in some korean buts lol

Sinek Conversation said:
SinekValesi on 08.01. at 20:24
But it was not a real war, like a personal issues. Anyway, can you let I use them to give some damage other tribes? Will you stay in a ceasefire with FD till the w32 ends? If you don't give me a chance... I think you can be interested in some korean buts lol

Sinek Conversation said:
SinekValesi on 08.01. at 20:50
Give me a chance, I want to use the Turks against them. Then you can kick some korean butts, I think they can be nice target for you guys.

The mail between SinekValesi and another person proves that these things are going to happen, they even attempt to beguile us with offers of friendship and peace, yet with the other hand, they work to undermine us and destroy us. In fact, after looking at the noblement statistics on mytwstats, I found something even better! The player that asked us me to not hit one of their players, and wanted to work with us then decided to go and attack, and noble villages from one of the guys in our tribe!
AZnoblingejanet-1.png

[spoil]
stupidity-stupidity-demotivational-poster-1226826996.jpg
[/spoil]

Did you think that you would not be discovered for this RedeemerAZ?
lolcat1.jpg

Yes, yes you are stealing our change. We don't like thief's so I suppose we had best teach you a lesson you ought not to forget.

With the conversation with SinekValesi out for the whole world to see, it is clear that they mean not to work with us, but against us. It is my own fault I suppose, I should have seen this coming and planned for it in advance... oh wait I did. That's why, after seeing a mail, I can make a decision damned quickly. Since the guys, and gals, in FD were beginning to get bored with a lack of war anyway this solves a problem for everyone. Not only does it give them something to do that could prove a decent challenge and the world has a less players (closer to those cheaper nobles!).

Just out of curiosity though, why did a tribe which when compares in size think to challenge us? I think I can rest my case with a comparison between the two tribes as well as a map.
Freedom.png

Noname.png

Yea, I know, neither stats are perfect right? FD's will increase over the next few days as we get to have some fun.
[spoil]
en32

Blue is FD, Red is Noname (just to clarify).[/spoil]

Let the feeding frenzy begin!
6MHfZ.jpg

PS: I love how SinekValesi mentions THX in their mail and about the Turks wanting to fight them, or even, as it suggests, using the turks to fight against them. Afterall, there are only two tribes in the east that Noname can indeed fight. 1 is FD and the other is THX. I thought you guys had stalwart relations with each other, yet SinekValesi keeps using the plural when it comes to using them against tribes in the east.
SinekValesi on 07.01. at 18:12
I personally have checked the map, and I did not invite others here. You can see I've left [ally]BABA2[/ally] alone... Because of it's your target. However the players who are here have nice border to FD & THX, not like others. Be sure I don't recruit west side players here. I want to use the players against them.

SinekValesi on 08.01. at 11:10
Like I said before I want to use the Turks in North-East on our wars. Can't we do somethings?

SinekValesi on 08.01. at 14:03
mevlut has attacked Bratz because bratz also has attacked him thats all. I've just talked mevlut he'll stop if bratz stop. I've talked with Turks that they wanted to fight against FD or THX. I am sure they'll follow my orders.

SinekValesi on 08.01. at 19:45
He was preparing for our next move. Like I said before if you let I use him against other tribes, it'll be nice for you too I think. Don't you want other tribes get some damage?

I bolded the important parts. If I were THX, I would seriously be questioning the reliability of their so-called allies.

PPS: The blog will be back this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NoName looks like a lot of SELL? how many former F~G players do they have?

DeletedUser

i have it on good authority that one of the members of Noname with a name starting with a Z :icon_rolleyes: is already over 4k incomings from just me.... and i believe that some others in my tribe sent some love as well

cheers FD and enjoy the massacre

DeletedUser

Wow, what a brave tribe?!!!
FD (exFG) really is a big tribe but really with many noobs (leaders)! they r ruining this strong tribe...there r many best playerss in it that each one can fight against a tribe lonely but...

we didn't forget when they begged for merging exNATO in the south coz of the fear of TIME, those little poor noobs (except 1 or 2)! how grew under the name of a big tribe & now they all became brave! LOL

DeletedUser82080

Hi all,

1- Firstly only 4-5 people knows the truth, one of them is asj100 / Alex. Even he rejects them.
2- Secondly if you really want this war, go do it.
3- We get scared so much...

Note: bw sf, you're really a big coward. When will you start to tell people that you already have an invitation to Time? When? Anway I have no time to play with you little child.

DeletedUser

Proof or it didn't happen Sinek.

I can assure you, no one has a standing invite to Time. Even as Duke it's not within my authority to do so.

DeletedUser

FD (exFG) really is a big tribe but really with many noobs (leaders)! they r ruining this strong tribe...there r many best playerss in it that each one can fight against a tribe lonely but...

we didn't forget when they begged for merging exNATO in the south coz of the fear of TIME, those little poor noobs (except 1 or 2)! how grew under the name of a big tribe & now they all became brave! LOL

Heh heh heh... hi tesius.

Can I eat him?

I want to eat him. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol, I will think you find that I am now leading FD. I will also think you will find that I objected to the recruiting of the NATO players in the south quite strongly; do not mistake that leadership for this one TESIUS.

We work as a tribe, they might be small but each and every one of them deserves to be in FD, they wouldn't have a place if they didn't deserve it. If you think this is an unfair war, ask your leader, Sinek, why he wanted to war us so badly and why he offered our players to another tribe. I made my point in the OP, not my fault if you don't read it.

Hi all,

1- Firstly only 4-5 people knows the truth, one of them is asj100 / Alex. Even he rejects them.
2- Secondly if you really want this war, go do it.
3- We get scared so much...

Note: bw sf, you're really a big coward. When will you start to tell people that you already have an invitation to Time? When? Anway I have no time to play with you little child.

1. I have the whole mail - you offered the Koreans in the tribe to another in exchange for refugees, RedeemerAZ didn't even agree with it, your co-duke and yet you went and did it. I wonder if that is why he deleted (or so I have been told he did).
2. Well, your the one who wanted it, read the mail you explicitly said you would war us, "because it is a war game".
3. I'm not expecting you to be scared, nor am I expecting you to roll over and die, where would be the fun in that.

You got me, I have an invite to Time. That's why I am still leading FD and am not in Time... right... :icon_rolleyes:

Besides... where would be the fun in that and if you believed what I told you in mails, than you are bloody stupid.

I can assure you, no one has a standing invite to Time. Even as Duke it's not within my authority to do so.

^^

What he said

PS: Thank you Petn :icon_redface:

PPS: The blog might not be back, seems I may be on a trip in scotland for a week starting Saturday, would have to be the weekend after.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You got me, I have an invite to Time. That's why I am still leading FD and am not in Time... right... :icon_rolleyes:

Besides... where would be the fun in that and if you believed what I told you in mails, than you are bloody stupid.

Soooo in other words youve just told everyone your on the bw sf acc? errr kthxbai

DeletedUser

Soooo in other words youve just told everyone your on the bw sf acc? errr kthxbai

Bobby, I have no problem with people know the account that I am playing, some players have known since I took it over, others have not. I have not exactly kept it a secret, no one bothered to ask me which account I was on, so there was no need to tell.

Heck if they want to target me in the hopes of brining down the leadership then I say bring it. Perhaps they can offer a decent challenge.

nevetsb

someone from the past..... dont think you would like me though as i would give you all the ODD you could ever want:icon_twisted:

If you ever return, please drop me a mail with which account you dwell on so i can show you the meaning of ODD in person.:axemen::axemen::axemen:

Tazecca

If you ever return, please drop me a mail with which account you dwell on so i can show you the meaning of ODD in person.:axemen::axemen::axemen:
Rofl
aye with my support he would be somewhat easy to gather ODD