FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

seriously though, who backtimes after their like, second village? pointless. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i think this is what i would call a clash or personalities and huge misunderstanding, but i am sure with a few people gone here and there they will probablys come to their senses and reform. i know this because sinek/luc/malvolvent all want what is best for their people.

will be interesting to see how it unfolds...

any war stats...?

DeletedUser84492

best thing for FD is bw sf to walk away and then have FD fix everything he broke, clean up was made when jane and Ridergx got out, 1 part of problem is gone still bw sf is left, wonder if it is true he will leave none the less i hope this time he stay gone and not poison that tribe again

DeletedUser

best thing for FD is bw sf to walk away and then have FD fix everything he broke, clean up was made when jane and Ridergx got out, 1 part of problem is gone still bw sf is left, wonder if it is true he will leave none the less i hope this time he stay gone and not poison that tribe again

I like this.
Rider was your biggest asset against THx, he took more villages, while being secluded from the tribe, than anyone else did.
He was a beast, and you treat him like he’s a throw away.

You guys seriously don’t have your priorities straight.

DeletedUser

I like this.
Rider was your biggest asset against THx, he took more villages, while being secluded from the tribe, than anyone else did.

tbh, if he was causing internal issues... well.

DeletedUser

I like this.

although i dont like it, this is very true he was an actual beast at defending. good player indeed whoever it is

DeletedUser84492

I like this.

yea he was good in those way but he never did listen to anything council told he did what he wanted always as same as jane, would you praise someone even if there skills are good that defy you? or even argue about what is good and wrong, or just ignore everything

DeletedUser

Why don't you come out of hiding and actually post from the account your playing on? People know that I am bw sf, and unless your one of the players I think you are, you don't know jack.

I didn't break anything, I wasn't even involved in the split up of F~G, I stepped down and then it broke up. Unless you are one of the few people who know the full extent of the story.

DeletedUser2566

stop talking about these "problems", those were your problems cos you never gained respected since you never listened to others.. all you wanted was your own goals and vendettas.. now as you just made it clear, redeemer impostor, thatyour goal is to destroy fd by making fuss.

well rider had enough of being called spy for thx (big lol) + getting personally threatened. rather than being asked to come back support was recalled etc.. however fd has lot of internal fuss going on so now would be good time to kill them off. (but main focus needs to be on noname.) tho most there are brainless idiots and many barons dislike each others not all agree to this crap which led to wg and rider leaving. yet none actually stood up to defend them. theres not many of their best players left now, and their best ones are pretty much original game players.

also thx might want to prepare some nobles in k27 in case some barbs appear.

if you wonder why i tell this all is simply that i dont agree to this crap and i dont intend to cause trouble to original game players but the rest of them can f off, especially ex nato. lot had to be admitted for nap over those useless players who werent even anywhere near.

and lastly, thx dont know how to kill live target, hence phithia was a walkover and sitters did all work, not that there was much to do whereas asj, wg etc held their ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84492

stop talking about these "problems", those were your problems cos you never gained respected since you never listened to others.. all you wanted was your own goals and vendettas.. now as you just made it clear, redeemer impostor, thatyour goal is to destroy fd by making fuss.

well rider had enough of being called spy for thx (big lol) + getting personally threatened. rather than being asked to come back support was recalled etc.. however fd has lot of internal fuss going on so now would be good time to kill them off. (but main focus needs to be on noname.) tho most there are brainless idiots and many barons dislike each others not all agree to this crap which led to wg and rider leaving. yet none actually stood up to defend them. theres not many of their best players left now, and their best ones are pretty much original game players.

also thx might want to prepare some nobles in k27 in case some barbs appear.

if you wonder why i tell this all is simply that i dont agree to this crap and i dont intend to cause trouble to original game players but the rest of them can f off, especially ex nato. lot had to be admitted for nap over those useless players who werent even anywhere near.

and lastly, thx dont know how to kill live target, hence phithia was a walkover and sitters did all work, not that there was much to do whereas asj, wg etc held their ground.

why does most FD agree that we needed active players to gain and not kill them, trouble is you jane bw sf only want to kill nonage and thx. then finish second best, do you think i am that dumb and not know all your behind deals????

DeletedUser

yea he was good in those way but he never did listen to anything council told he did what he wanted always as same as jane, would you praise someone even if there skills are good that defy you? or even argue about what is good and wrong, or just ignore everything

If he was defying leadership, then I have to agree your better off with out him.
But from what I understood, you were at war with THx, and he dominated them for you.
How was he not doing what was asked of him?

DeletedUser

why does most FD agree that we needed active players to gain and not kill them, trouble is you jane bw sf only want to kill nonage and thx. then finish second best, do you think i am that dumb and not know all your behind deals????

Huh!! – I always said Kill all be it THX, Noname, TWFT, Aleph, FO etc etc …. Then have 1 on 1 with Time.

Luc/Az what will you do with your active player, most are good for nothing, half of them don't know the shit and half of them can't play as soon as they see in coming they went awol or have RL crop up all of a sudden.

Yes I was playing Wind Gara from the time Chris left that account, well my friend was playing it was given to her but 2 days after she took over you guys declared war on THX she could not do it, so I got in, and have been going in and out most of the time for past couple of months in that account coz of RL issues.

You were not even here, you came in much later half, some of your so close friends could not even defend their own account and I am not talking about an obvious one, yes I sat many accounts in other that other war, max are now in FD.

Before pointing finger at me, bw, or rider, remember other 3 fingers are pointing at your own self.

I left and quit coz of the small group and the stories you ppl came out with – considering I was not even online (then you didn’t know that did you).

That group you are making to take on TIME you think will help you win this world, keep dreaming, you will go awol as soon as it you will find it tough to handle (you did that in 2 world till now) and remember players would agree to you to save there As* when time comes all will run with tail between their legs - and do you think you have convincing everyone in that group to be ready to war TIME – Nope, Just say the word “I AM DECLARING ON TIME TODAY” and see how many will run. You joined NoName to war TIME, Never saw that happening, and instead you went after anyone who didn’t follow you.

Luc if you would have been clear about your intention from the start ppl might have followed you but you brought other world agenda in this world when you came, remember that world - who were the guys who rimmed you and who are they here and in which tribe?
Do You remember the reason why it happened? Or should I ask them to come here.

DeletedUser84492

If he was defying leadership, then I have to agree your better off with out him.
But from what I understood, you were at war with THx, and he dominated them for you.

long story the war against THX RiderGX was awesome i give him that and i know he was good but in other ideas he and a few always rejected ideas because of personal agendas and after a while you cannot work and satisfy all.

For many keeping actives alive and trying to upgrade where we did lack was the key to be more dominating and not just war them all out, that is where also bw sf and some lack and never understood, for them giving Time the easiest win is what they would like. I do respect all there choices but where i do not agree with them is where they cannot take guts and put there chance where they can give you opposition.

THX we did dominate them and no one knew we would actually live but me and a few made every plan and was here almost 16 hrs a day it was hard cause fresh merges and was hard to keep it all together, but at some point it was enough and that is where bw sf started to show up and try to have the glory i guess.

Jane W50 i went awol to concentrate here and nothing more and i did not join Noname to go on Time i went cause of you 3 and believe me you lied so many time that no one believe you much, even your own friends see you to stab everyone even friends to gain what you want. People in FD wanted you out and Rider for as long as im gone, so do not try much to pick up fights, you told us above a year that you have cancer and this and that how could someone being in that shape of health cause this much havoc all around do you not have any conscience at all.

now i know why Peg never liked you, you where a friend but you manipulated everyone to your own gain and own stuff any case Jane i do hope you do not lie about your health like 3/4 the people say you are, i do hope RiderGX wakes up from your spell cause you destroyed many people and you are as cold as someone can be but as i told you, you are a really good seductrice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol that is the point AYK - Luc was not here for most of THX war - He was away when he came back he wanted to ally with THX to take on TIME, which many of us didn't agree as we had been fighting them non stop for months.

Well who would not defy leadership at that war, I did most of the time why coz all was doing their own, No plan No support, well I got coz i was in FG core, Rider didn’t coz he was far any support to him took him 3 to 5 days to reach, so for him it was a non stop dodge and snipe for months. Any support sent would be killed in 1 nuke unless max guys sent and in loads non stop, it was impossible to safe Rider’s accounts, and in FG not many ppl can kill a noble train.

Yes he was angry and didn’t follow leadership well then leadership dint do anything for him (before BW came over and took incharge), when Rider asked to mass fake 1 player non did anything, he wanted to give his sit to some1 to snipe, max said they cant do it so can't take the sit. So Rider had the right to get angry and defy leadership. Now after all that - they call him he was a spy of THX in that war lol. So now left and quit.

DeletedUser2566

me, jane and bw?
referred as?

well bw was leader so where ppl agreed with him how its not to follow leadership? besides asj invited aleph and then passed you leadership, you said you tried to talk to thx to keep pace, yet failed.. now that we got attacked from the back by them you complain about killing thx? guess your goal was already then to get rid of fg and therefor your plans were f'ed up as thx took the beating?

behind deals? ha you played w32 bit longer youd know that there's always been grievance between thx and game, and of players of dnd which splitted to game, thx and sfx.. so theres no "behind deals" simply grudges which were controlled until n/a joining to thx and aleph joining to fg. some ppl on both sides waited for that war for long time but it really was kickstarted by asj and/or you who were leaders at the time. stop being hypocrite. now get running away as you did during thx war.

nevetsb

That group you are making to take on TIME you think will help you win this world, keep dreaming, you will go awol as soon as it you will find it tough to handle (you did that in 2 world till now) and remember players would agree to you to save there As* when time comes all will run with tail between their legs - and do you think you have convincing everyone in that group to be ready to war TIME – Nope, Just say the word “I AM DECLARING ON TIME TODAY” and see how many will run. You joined NoName to war TIME, Never saw that happening, and instead you went after anyone who didn’t follow you.

Luc if you would have been clear about your intention from the start ppl might have followed you but you brought other world agenda in this world when you came, remember that world - who were the guys who rimmed you and who are they here and in which tribe?
Do You remember the reason why it happened? Or should I ask them to come here.
Not wanting so start an argument Jane but i was part of that group and i would never run from Time no matter what any people would say (looks towards the cess pitt F13RNY crawls out of).

Regards
nevetsb

DeletedUser

long story the war against THX RiderGX was awesome i give him that and i know he was good but in other ideas he and a few always rejected ideas because of personal agendas and after a while you cannot work and satisfy all.

For many keeping actives alive and trying to upgrade where we did lack was the key to be more dominating and not just war them all out, that is where also bw sf and some lack and never understood, for them giving Time the easiest win is what they would like. I do respect all there choices but where i do not agree with them is where they cannot take guts and put there chance where they can give you opposition.

THX we did dominate them and no one knew we would actually live but me and a few made every plan and was here almost 16 hrs a day it was hard cause fresh merges and was hard to keep it all together, but at some point it was enough and that is where bw sf started to show up and try to have the glory i guess

Wrong - like i said you were not here, and who are those guy who sat 16 hrs a day plzz tell me, - I can name them max of you were not even here.

BW came here coz at that time all were sitting and doing nothing while few of us (including rider) were getting hit each day. You on the other hand went awol and 60days or 120 days of account sitting was over, nothing could be done about that account, you came coz ppl called you to come back and play the account coz there was a talk of eating that account as nothing could be done.

Some of us asked bw and requested to come back and take charge, which obviously you dint like when you came back.

DeletedUser2566

Jane W50 i went awol to concentrate here and nothing more and i did not join Noname to go on Time i went cause of you 3 and believe me you lied so many time that no one believe you much, even your own friends see you to stab everyone even friends to gain what you want. People in FD wanted you out and Rider for as long as im gone, so do not try much to pick up fights, you told us above a year that you have cancer and this and that how could someone being in that shape of health cause this much havoc all around do you not have any conscience at all.

now i know why Peg never liked you, you where a friend but you manipulated everyone to your own gain and own stuff any case Jane i do hope you do not lie about your health like 3/4 the people say you are, i do hope RiderGX wakes up from your spell cause you destroyed many people and you are as cold as someone can be but as i told you, you are a really good seductrice

so nothing is sacred to you? now finally tell us who made up that crap of jane being liar? and finally tell truth and stop twisting it.

DeletedUser

Not wanting so start an argument Jane but i was part of that group and i would never run from Time no matter what any people would say (looks towards the cess pitt F13RNY crawls out of).

Regards
nevetsb

Yes I said many will not all steve lol