FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

If you ever return, please drop me a mail with which account you dwell on so i can show you the meaning of ODD in person.:axemen::axemen::axemen:

I have returned and i play shango pop:lol: ya just joined the same tribe though so:icon_cry:

later in the world we will have a lil battle if ya like :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

We work as a tribe, they might be small but each and every one of them deserves to be in FD, they wouldn't have a place if they didn't deserve it
this is ur tribe? LOL they even don't know what is ram for? LOL

http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/5e0ed1e3790448683a7ebfbf2bf2a2c2]
Subject: [player]bobbythomas[/player] attacks [village][/village]
Sent:Jan 13, 2011 11:34:02

Luck: -15.9
klee_grau.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: [player]bobbythomas[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Quantity:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png

Losses:

unit_axe.png
unit_light.png

Defender: [player]TESIUS[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Quantity:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png

Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea yea, so you say. Just because I am beating you in ODD on W53 :icon_wink:

I agree with shango. i dont see what the big deal with getting ODD is.

which is better:

shango: Dodges all nukes, and backtimes them. Also sniping any trains he needs to.

He loses some of his offense backtiming, maybe a few village levels defending any cats. However, he does not lose much overall

You and nev: Stack

you lose a whole lot of defense, and still take some cat damage.

Hmmm :\

DeletedUser

Leadership in FD a poor one? seems people are leaving......again.

will these players ever find the right tribe to be in?

DeletedUser

2 remarks.

1) You're second report converter ain't working right since it shows he attacked with scouts.

2) You leave a nuke at home when it's under fire? Even with stacked villages i find that a bad habit.

1-i have tones of these reports, if u want i can forward u in the game, i used it in brief!
2-Mr professional when u tag an attack with axe speed then u know what's is coming to u! LOL
& 3-not only i found many professional noobs in FD tribe but also i found a professional analyzer here! LOL

DeletedUser2566

I believe that would just be the 1, RedeemerAZ.

how can you call ubegame aka luc6 or whatever as former fg player tho?
guy who stirred crap in w44 or whatever it was and is now doing it in w32.. that guy is really a lowlife who takes honor of using others rl problems to his advantage and yet whines of his own rl probs to get ppl not attack him... nice work, there will be lot of barbs over last shite, lets see whose turn will be next..

DeletedUser

how can you call ubegame aka luc6 or whatever as former fg player tho?
guy who stirred crap in w44 or whatever it was and is now doing it in w32.. that guy is really a lowlife who takes honor of using others rl problems to his advantage and yet whines of his own rl probs to get ppl not attack him... nice work, there will be lot of barbs over last shite, lets see whose turn will be next..

on this rare occassion i actually agree with you

DeletedUser

Leadership in FD a poor one? seems people are leaving......again.

will these players ever find the right tribe to be in?

on this rare occassion i actually agree with you

It seems this had been a long time coming. I have conversations in my inbox that I never wanted to see, and never want to see again; but it is the nature of humans to bicker and argue and try to get one up on each other.

DeletedUser43045

3-not only i found many professional noobs in FD tribe but also i found a professional analyzer here! LOL

You may have found one, but you damn sure haven't learned to read forum signatures. I think it clearly shows i'm not in FD so if i'm that professional analyzer then you ought to seek me outside of FD. However after reading your arguments with AYK i'm becoming more and more convinced that even the most elementary reading skill may be beyond your grasp.

Tazecca

1-i have tones of these reports, if u want i can forward u in the game, i used it in brief!
2-Mr professional when u tag an attack with axe speed then u know what's is coming to u! LOL
& 3-not only i found many professional noobs in FD tribe but also i found a professional analyzer here! LOL

i am going to rim you :|
i promise

DeletedUser

im thinking a co-timed train to his last village? i call dibs on last noble though! :lol:

/needs to send Mal a mail :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I agree with shango. i dont see what the big deal with getting ODD is.

which is better:

shango: Dodges all nukes, and backtimes them. Also sniping any trains he needs to.

He loses some of his offense backtiming, maybe a few village levels defending any cats. However, he does not lose much overall

You and nev: Stack

you lose a whole lot of defense, and still take some cat damage.

Hmmm :\

Dodging everything is a recipe for disaster. Every time you dodge a nuke, you lose the wall, and regardless of how quick you are at rebuilding, you're not going to get it back up to 20 before an active player takes advantage on your frontlines. So then you have a noble train coming in. You gonna backtime that as well? You can choose to defend then, but if what if they use nuke-nobles (sending a nuke with each noble) then you have a choice: either stack it to high heaven and have major losses defending a low wall, try and stack/snipe the last noble, which will probably be just as costly, or prenoble/renoble your village, which takes a fair bit of planning. Now try doing that for every village. You would have no time to retaliate, and you'd burn out ridiculously quickly. And yes, I know this for a fact, because I had to defend a very exposed sat account over 60 days from a group of attackers who loved nuke nobles for 3 weeks once (averaged about 2k real incomings at all times, ~6k with fakes), and I barely had time to send attacks on my own account.

Stacking everything is a bad idea, yes, but only because if means that you are stretching your defence. So long as your static stacks are over 60k (~6-7 villages of D) and you have extra D to shift around on the frontlines, the losses from those stacks will be recovered in a day, and your enemies lose their nukes and can't attack you again for a while. At the very least, they'll be wary, and it takes a lot less time and effort, leaving you to attack back effectively. If you try backtime, you will only get maybe half at MOST of the attacks they send at you, and even then, there's nothing to say they can't stack and kill your backtimes. When an account is properly under attack, it has attacks landing every ten seconds or so, sometimes less. If you manage to backtime every single one of those, I would quite confidently accuse you of botting :p

I'm not even going to go into the Catting aspect of why dodging everything is a bad idea.

In essence. Stack your frontlines, dodge the stuff to the rear. Trying to do one tactic on everything will end in failure.

DeletedUser

You would have no time to retaliate, and you'd burn out ridiculously quickly.

This is a game of endurance, and that statement right there, covers it all.
Dodging is a good tactic when used right, but if it leads to your burn out, how great was it really?

When you stack your frontlines, and you triple up your D that's at home, and you dump all your nukes on a long range target, no matter how many attacks you have inbound, 2k, 5k, 10k, all you need to worry about is sniping the trains, becomes incredibly less time consuming to defend.

DeletedUser

This is a game of endurance, and that statement right there, covers it all.
Dodging is a good tactic when used right, but if it leads to your burn out, how great was it really?

When you stack your frontlines, and you triple up your D that's at home, and you dump all your nukes on a long range target, no matter how many attacks you have inbound, 2k, 5k, 10k, all you need to worry about is sniping the trains, becomes incredibly less time consuming to defend.

See petn, you really need take a leaf out of ayks book. i would have agued black was blue that dodging is da shiz, but saying it the way AYK just did... :p