FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

SinekValesi Joined 02nd March 2011 - 01:04 13,362,095

To be perfectly honest, given the amount of hate going around the forum I really thought that would never happen. What changed?

DeletedUser

To be perfectly honest, given the amount of hate going around the forum I really thought that would never happen. What changed?

i foresee this being maybe his final move, if not then you know the tribal tag will remain.

We all know sinek can play, decent all-round game, lets see what he has to offer...

I feel everyone deserves a chance to earn their stripes..

DeletedUser

i foresee this being maybe his final move, if not then you know the tribal tag will remain.

We all know sinek can play, decent all-round game, lets see what he has to offer...

I feel everyone deserves a chance to earn their stripes..

I agree, everyone, from the new players, to the veterans who screwed up, deserve a chance. Some just get more than others, and to be perfectly honest, I believe SinekValesi has had his fair share of chances.

That said, he is not a bad player by any standards; whether he will be able to remain as an ordinary member without needing some sort of leadership is another question.

DeletedUser82080

To be honest I have some real problems nowadays so I have no time for leadership issues. You are completely correct, I also got surprised of myself. But while I force my wolves to join FD, I have no chance to remain out. This is not my decision. However it's nice to see a warm welcome here.

And I strongly reject that I was lucky etc etc... If someones really want to rim me, they should spend at least their 1 year! Because I am a honorable foe. :p

nevetsb

To be honest I have some real problems nowadays so I have no time for leadership issues. You are completely correct, I also got surprised of myself. But while I force my wolves to join FD, I have no chance to remain out. This is not my decision. However it's nice to see a warm welcome here.

And I strongly reject that I was lucky etc etc... If someones really want to rim me, they should spend at least their 1 year! Because I am a honorable foe. :p
I will be honoured to fight alongside you again friend, im glad you joined.

DeletedUser

Oh no they did.. Definitely did at that...

Then they brought in 3-4 players Time was attacking, then a player way over in K82, a few players down in the south they had no real reason for bringing back in.. Basically they brought in every Tom, Dick, and Harry, and hoped we'd be hunky dory with it, instead of actually asking us what we thought...

And now they brought our Turk mevlutc in... No respect I tell you....