FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

Ahh, you got me so scared. :( Btw I am %100 sure south players are better than you.

I'll bless you with some information that you clearly are unaware of.
1) I was not attempting to make you scared, just telling you to shut up bc not only was I not talking to you, but also bc I have no reason to respect any words you say.
2) Your statement above is just plain stupid... even if you could find say 5 players in the south better than me... what about the other couple 100 that have less than 100 villages. So that is pretty stupid if you ask me
3) You have never seen me play/nor do you know what account I am playing thus insulting me about my game-play is stupid.

In conclusion, go back into your corner and wait until someone of importance addresses you. Good day.

Back on topic...

Reform is dead, FD and THX can all sleep a little more at night :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82080

You made me laugh, thanks a lot. You're the best player on w32, okay? I think you're also unaware of... Should you gossip here? Lets we all shut up. Have a good day.

nevetsb

Well, as im now "suppossed" to be rimmed thought i might say some stuff on here if anything lol....

1st of all you are in bigjay's account as your own will be going barb rather soon (Yes you can have a special finger for that one)

2nd of all Im waiting

3rd.....well your a noob, lolz

I know this isnt anything spectacular please feel free to take the p**s out of me because i dont give a damn about it,

Have a great day, looking to hear from you soon,

Sacabicit.

images

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow, you've really shown he sucks...
He's lost 40 villages in 2 weeks... Ooh ahh... He must really be hurting.

image.php

He's also gained 2 million ODD, I'd be curious to know how many players were attacking him, and what his incomings rose up to.

Either way, he's someone who likely isn't getting support from anywhere, so I'd say he's holding his own not to bad.

DeletedUser

image.php

He's also gained 2 million ODD, I'd be curious to know how many players were attacking him, and what his incomings rose up to.

Either way, he's someone who likely isn't getting support from anywhere, so I'd say he's holding his own not to bad.

1.no i can safely say hes terrible. i havent been online enough for me to send some proper trains, but he cant defend to save his life.
2. he is the n00b
3. if your waiting why dont you take the fight to him? oh wait ive killed alot of troops and got my demolisher level 2 oops

DeletedUser7288

image.php

The intention of my post was to clearly show that his point of "Him waiting" clearly doesnt make sense as THX have started.

Not to try show that he "sucked" or where he must be getting butt hurt :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I've had to clean up the last page of this thread, due to a number of generally unnecessary and essentially offtopic arguments between different users. If you have personal arguments with other players, publicly bickering about it is not the way to go, and if I see these... arguments, starting up again, I will warn or infract, as you have been warned. If I deleted any relevent comments (to the war) in the process of cleaning this up. I apologise, it was not my intention to do so.

If you wish to have a discussion about the way this war is heading (indeed, this war has changed quite a lot over the last few days), please feel free to continue. However, if all you wish to do is have your own personal flame war with some other users, then I would ask you to stop before we have to infract you.

In an attempt to keep this on the right topic:

It seems FD have made a number of interesting decisions, and now have more to make, as do THX. with the effective total collapse of TRZ/REFORM, Sinek and what remained of the southern portion of the tribe seem to have rejoined Broken, who most I presume figured inactive (interesting move, really; what defence could possibly be afforded by a bunch of dead accounts?), and I would quite happily assume as this point that FD (and THX) will continue their push as they have finally eaten away, through recruiting and nobling, at the shield of players that has surrounded Sinek's main cluster for every one of these wars. While no sudden rise in ODD or fall in points has yet been marked by TWStats, I am sure that those who have railed against Sinek for so long in the East will waste no time in finally coming to grips with his actual account.

Meanwhile, in the north, other decisions have evidently been made. What was the last northern bastion of REFORM seems to have split up into a number of different tribes - according to the map (though that might be out of date) none have remained with Sinek, and have split equally between FD, (effectively) Solo Tribes, and Aleph, a small northern tribe mostly in THX territory. An interesting side effect of this is THAT FD have finally taken in a player under attack from Time. Whether this will affect or effect a change in relations between the two tribes remains to be seen.

The final interesting development in the East is that with the re-recruitment of many of the players fleeing REFORM, FD have now passed THX as the largest power in the east. How will this affect diplomacy between the two tribes? Will THX be wary of continuing the attack against Broken in case of a sneak attack from FD, in a bid for total supremacy of the region? Will they stop attacking those players they were fighting against that fled to FD? Will FD be able to hold together the fractured userbase that makes up its bulk? As a tribe, it has formed, broken, and reformed time and time again. Whether or not there is now one strong leader capable of holding them together as a cohesive unit only remains to be seen in the next few weeks.

nevetsb

I've had to clean up the last page of this thread, due to a number of generally unnecessary and essentially offtopic arguments between different users. If you have personal arguments with other players, publicly bickering about it is not the way to go, and if I see these... arguments, starting up again, I will warn or infract, as you have been warned. If I deleted any relevent comments (to the war) in the process of cleaning this up. I apologise, it was not my intention to do so.

If you wish to have a discussion about the way this war is heading (indeed, this war has changed quite a lot over the last few days), please feel free to continue. However, if all you wish to do is have your own personal flame war with some other users, then I would ask you to stop before we have to infract you.

In an attempt to keep this on the right topic:

It seems FD have made a number of interesting decisions, and now have more to make, as do THX. with the effective total collapse of TRZ/REFORM, Sinek and what remained of the southern portion of the tribe seem to have rejoined Broken, who most I presume figured inactive (interesting move, really; what defence could possibly be afforded by a bunch of dead accounts?), and I would quite happily assume as this point that FD (and THX) will continue their push as they have finally eaten away, through recruiting and nobling, at the shield of players that has surrounded Sinek's main cluster for every one of these wars. While no sudden rise in ODD or fall in points has yet been marked by TWStats, I am sure that those who have railed against Sinek for so long in the East will waste no time in finally coming to grips with his actual account.

Meanwhile, in the north, other decisions have evidently been made. What was the last northern bastion of REFORM seems to have split up into a number of different tribes - according to the map (though that might be out of date) none have remained with Sinek, and have split equally between FD, (effectively) Solo Tribes, and Aleph, a small northern tribe mostly in THX territory. An interesting side effect of this is THAT FD have finally taken in a player under attack from Time. Whether this will affect or effect a change in relations between the two tribes remains to be seen.

The final interesting development in the East is that with the re-recruitment of many of the players fleeing REFORM, FD have now passed THX as the largest power in the east. How will this affect diplomacy between the two tribes? Will THX be wary of continuing the attack against Broken in case of a sneak attack from FD, in a bid for total supremacy of the region? Will they stop attacking those players they were fighting against that fled to FD? Will FD be able to hold together the fractured userbase that makes up its bulk? As a tribe, it has formed, broken, and reformed time and time again. Whether or not there is now one strong leader capable of holding them together as a cohesive unit only remains to be seen in the next few weeks.

You removed my picture :(

DeletedUser

....no I didn't. If you're talking about

noob.jpg

That had stopped working long before I deleted anything.

DeletedUser

Well summarized Petn.

In truth, I'm wondering what moves FD & THx will be making next, as they continue to take players in and around Time territories, whether they are currently under attack or not. To me it looks like, despite their many many differences, and hate for one another over the past year, they may actually be starting to draw together as a team, with really only one obvious target in mind.

If it's true, we look forward to the challenge, otherwise I'd advise people to start watching their recruitment a little more tightly. You may be bringing a friend back into the tribe, but you'll be bringing a whole lot of enemies at the same time if you step on Time's toes, and we've never really been one to back down from attacking just because our targets have gone to a new tribe.

DeletedUser

Your what happens when Tribe B steps on Tribe A's toes, and Tribe A stumbles back, and squashes you by accident, while they make plans to kick Tribe B in the shins.

To be honest though, aside from some southern villages, I don't think anyone in Time is overly attacking you :p~