FD have made their decision...

DeletedUser

Time has a Sandbox???

Why wasnt i notified and can i come and play?

Yes they have the biggest one. I heard they even have a slide :icon_eek:

No, not unless you like :axemen: to your face!

DeletedUser

Yes they have the biggest one. I heard they even have a slide :icon_eek:

Don't forget the clubhouse. .

sand.jpg

Exit routes in 3 different directions..
We'll hit you from everywhere at once!

DeletedUser

You think you're very clever? Dont ruin anything and shut up!

You know what... Screw you. I wasn't talking to you and I don't value your opinion. You should be thankful you are still around; you've sat in the corner of the world fighting noobs and barbarians. Have a nice day (Shows the special finger).
Jeese... look what happens when suddenly someone dissappears from the communications tower... all hell breaks loose =/

However, unless things have changed, Sinek I informed you you were lucky to not be oped in the first place, since your not in FD (at last check) I wouldn't push it too far.
Curropt... I still remain my opinion of you as a not that amazing player, you really can't say much. That said, I had fun with our game of tennis on the Phithia account for my short stay on it :p

It seems FD have made a number of interesting decisions, and now have more to make, as do THX. with the effective total collapse of TRZ/REFORM, Sinek and what remained of the southern portion of the tribe seem to have rejoined Broken, who most I presume figured inactive (interesting move, really; what defence could possibly be afforded by a bunch of dead accounts?), and I would quite happily assume as this point that FD (and THX) will continue their push as they have finally eaten away, through recruiting and nobling, at the shield of players that has surrounded Sinek's main cluster for every one of these wars. While no sudden rise in ODD or fall in points has yet been marked by TWStats, I am sure that those who have railed against Sinek for so long in the East will waste no time in finally coming to grips with his actual account.

Meanwhile, in the north, other decisions have evidently been made. What was the last northern bastion of REFORM seems to have split up into a number of different tribes - according to the map (though that might be out of date) none have remained with Sinek, and have split equally between FD, (effectively) Solo Tribes, and Aleph, a small northern tribe mostly in THX territory. An interesting side effect of this is THAT FD have finally taken in a player under attack from Time. Whether this will affect or effect a change in relations between the two tribes remains to be seen.

The final interesting development in the East is that with the re-recruitment of many of the players fleeing REFORM, FD have now passed THX as the largest power in the east. How will this affect diplomacy between the two tribes? Will THX be wary of continuing the attack against Broken in case of a sneak attack from FD, in a bid for total supremacy of the region? Will they stop attacking those players they were fighting against that fled to FD? Will FD be able to hold together the fractured userbase that makes up its bulk? As a tribe, it has formed, broken, and reformed time and time again. Whether or not there is now one strong leader capable of holding them together as a cohesive unit only remains to be seen in the next few weeks.

o_O
FD have always been stronger skill wise (in my humble opinion) than THX, that said numbers can, and do, play a large part in how things pan out in a war.
They haven't merged into 3 different tribes? Aleph, THX and FD? That'll be interesting to watch.

Then it'd probably be wise for them not to mess in Time's sandbox eh?
I suppose no one contacted you to negotiate? *sigh*, see my comment about the communications tower :p

DeletedUser

I suppose no one contacted you to negotiate? *sigh*, see my comment about the communications tower :p

Oh no they did.. Definitely did at that...

Then they brought in 3-4 players Time was attacking, then a player way over in K82, a few players down in the south they had no real reason for bringing back in.. Basically they brought in every Tom, Dick, and Harry, and hoped we'd be hunky dory with it, instead of actually asking us what we thought...

DeletedUser

Jeese... look what happens when suddenly someone dissappears from the communications tower... all hell breaks loose =/

However, unless things have changed, Sinek I informed you you were lucky to not be oped in the first place, since your not in FD (at last check) I wouldn't push it too far.
Curropt... I still remain my opinion of you as a not that amazing player, you really can't say much. That said, I had fun with our game of tennis on the Phithia account for my short stay on it :p

o_O
FD have always been stronger skill wise (in my humble opinion) than THX, that said numbers can, and do, play a large part in how things pan out in a war.
They haven't merged into 3 different tribes? Aleph, THX and FD? That'll be interesting to watch.

I dont consider myself an amazing player. My attacks that you saw on the phithia account were when I had figured he/she gave up... which I was correct as you took over for the player later. If we cross fields in game again (although I think your quitting) Im sure you will find I won't be attacking from 40+ hours and you can see for yourself the reason I bark so much.

I think THX's undefeated war record speaks quite clearly of the caliber of players residing inside but seeing as how we just won a war alongside FD, I won't direct any negative comments towards them. Most of those remaining are not that bad ;)

On a personal note Mal: I dont think FD could beat THX in a war... sorry but I just had to say it!! :lol: I don't know why you would say I can't say much... Im pretty sure you didnt snipe any of my nobles but just renobled from me, so yeah... let me just resend 40 hours to a k completely dominated by an enemy... Circumstances win battles, skills win wars. THX won that war, so I shouldn't have to push that point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Note: I'm the one in the shadows under the clubhouse where I've dug out our cellar ;)

DeletedUser

Jeez you go awol or become inactive for couple of month, hell break loose in east again, most unpredictable side in this world.
Who ever said after FG broke into various tribe, we were not working as one, yes we argued, quarreled and threw many things at each other, including the kitchen sink, but we always helped each other no matter what. We were scattered but we were one. (Not all But, most of the players)

CK you are a good player. – But never understood what you were trying to do in that FG – THX war:icon_confused:. then I bet it was not you in that account at that time.

Mal/Chris – You actually quitting or becoming inactive for some time.
If it is inactive then it's ok, if quitting – Nope you are not.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I dont consider myself an amazing player. My attacks that you saw on the phithia account were when I had figured he/she gave up... which I was correct as you took over for the player later. If we cross fields in game again (although I think your quitting) Im sure you will find I won't be attacking from 40+ hours and you can see for yourself the reason I bark so much.
Lol, I would look forward to it. If you remember, I was also in the barsley account - I sniped many of your trains there, and that was you attacking point blank range and me having no defence. Give me some more defence and they would have belonged to the account for a lot longer :icon_wink:

I think THX's undefeated war record speaks quite clearly of the caliber of players residing inside but seeing as how we just won a war alongside FD, I won't direct any negative comments towards them. Most of those remaining are not that bad ;)
You were losing to F~G, and to be honest, you can't deny that. You say statistics don't matter, but F~G would have come out of that war on top, with THX being even smaller than they were before it - that would have constituted a win for F~G. However, because of F~G's split, you guys did come out on top, however, you still came out smaller than you went into the war, but that was before you recruited players (who just left as well XD). [See my blog about the actual numbers you were up and F~G were down].

On a personal note Mal: I dont think FD could beat THX in a war... sorry but I just had to say it!! :lol: I don't know why you would say I can't say much... Im pretty sure you didnt snipe any of my nobles but just renobled from me, so yeah... let me just resend 40 hours to a k completely dominated by an enemy... Circumstances win battles, skills win wars. THX won that war, so I shouldn't have to push that point
I sniped a lot of trains my friend, it's not my fault you guys sent them from 40 hours away. You didn't win the war through any skill of your own, I can tell you that. You won due to the stupidity, and size of ego's that F~G was trying to house. This has already been discussed however so I am not going back into it.

Jeez you go awol or become inactive for couple of month, hell break loose in east again, most unpredictable side in this world.
Who ever said after FG broke into various tribe, we were not working as one, yes we argued, quarreled and threw many things at each other, including the kitchen sink, but we always helped each other no matter what. We were scattered but we were one. (Not all But, most of the players)
Told you :p

There are some players who can control the east, however not many. A few in THX, perhaps one or two in FD now and a few else where. I think they are the only ones with the leadership capabilities of actually coordinating such a mass of people.

Mal/Chris – You actually quitting or becoming inactive for some time.
If it is inactive then it's ok, if quitting – Nope you are not.:icon_cry:
Inactive for a long time do you? I'll be back in a few years... :lol:

Seriously though, in 6 months time, TW would end for me. If I get accepted to the Armed Forces, it's 15 months of solid training. (X I might come visit you on some trips I think I have to do :p)

Oh no they did.. Definitely did at that...

Then they brought in 3-4 players Time was attacking, then a player way over in K82, a few players down in the south they had no real reason for bringing back in.. Basically they brought in every Tom, Dick, and Harry, and hoped we'd be hunky dory with it, instead of actually asking us what we thought...
That seems counter productive to what they were actually doing no? That said, it could have been a misdirection... dunno, I'm not there :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Lol, I would look forward to it. If you remember, I was also in the barsley account - I sniped many of your trains there, and that was you attacking point blank range and me having no defence. Give me some more defence and they would have belonged to the account for a lot longer :icon_wink:

You were losing to F~G, and to be honest, you can't deny that. You say statistics don't matter, but F~G would have come out of that war on top, with THX being even smaller than they were before it - that would have constituted a win for F~G. However, because of F~G's split, you guys did come out on top, however, you still came out smaller than you went into the war, but that was before you recruited players (who just left as well XD). [See my blog about the actual numbers you were up and F~G were down].

I sniped a lot of trains my friend, it's not my fault you guys sent them from 40 hours away. You didn't win the war through any skill of your own, I can tell you that. You won due to the stupidity, and size of ego's that F~G was trying to house. This has already been discussed however so I am not going back into it.

Told you :p

There are some players who can control the east, however not many. A few in THX, perhaps one or two in FD now and a few else where. I think they are the only ones with the leadership capabilities of actually coordinating such a mass of people.

Inactive for a long time do you? I'll be back in a few years... :lol:

Seriously though, in 6 months time, TW would end for me. If I get accepted to the Armed Forces, it's 15 months of solid training. (X I might come visit you on some trips I think I have to do :p)

That seems counter productive to what they were actually doing no? That said, it could have been a misdirection... dunno, I'm not there :icon_neutral:

i think ck means we after a long time of fighting held up pretty good against FG. and if you remember we had 2 big tribes in which has sunk to 1 so inactivity was always a big problem for us in the long run.

now we are smaller i am glad because the numbers we started with about 80% were new to the game and some have stayed and become real good players.

anyway lets carry on fighting barbies

DeletedUser

i think ck means we after a long time of fighting held up pretty good against FG. and if you remember we had 2 big tribes in which has sunk to 1 so inactivity was always a big problem for us in the long run.

now we are smaller i am glad because the numbers we started with about 80% were new to the game and some have stayed and become real good players.

anyway lets carry on fighting barbies

I don't deny that merging into one smaller tribe was the best course of action for you guys. I will also not deny that F~G gained a lot of ground on your inactive, but some were active players as well. That said, the ground gained from your inactive would have put F~G into a much better situation, so it was a good move... even if it never became fully fledged.

The sooner you guys finish up with the nobling of your inactive and the useless players who didn't make it to THX, the sooner you will become a force that is more recognised. With your academy tribe, you were a joke, this was proved; now maybe you won't be.

DeletedUser

I don't deny that merging into one smaller tribe was the best course of action for you guys. I will also not deny that F~G gained a lot of ground on your inactive, but some were active players as well. That said, the ground gained from your inactive would have put F~G into a much better situation, so it was a good move... even if it never became fully fledged.

The sooner you guys finish up with the nobling of your inactive and the useless players who didn't make it to THX, the sooner you will become a force that is more recognised. With your academy tribe, you were a joke, this was proved; now maybe you won't be.

i agree on some part while having the acad tribe it was bad because people didnt do anything like nev(steve) and were weighing us down. we will be up and running to a brutal force shortly i reckon

steve your wanting me to kill more of your troops and demolish more of your buildings?

nevetsb

i agree on some part while having the acad tribe it was bad because people didnt do anything like nev(steve) and were weighing us down. we will be up and running to a brutal force shortly i reckon

steve your wanting me to kill more of your troops and demolish more of your buildings?

Hell why not should be fun, THX are going to rim me apparently so you may aswell start.

DeletedUser

Hell why not should be fun, THX are going to rim me apparently so you may aswell start.

We like seeing you suffer :)

@Mal... I was not impressed with your defending of barsley, and I definitely would not have been impressed with my own attacking on that account from the sit. As for Phithia, I was also not very impressed, I did noble villages from you while you were on there, you chose to renoble some... I kept quite a few (2 of 5). Tbh I was not impressed with any FG player I attacked and found it quite boring. Milajino attacked me in k67 where he had me surrounded, I simply started sending fakes at him and he gave up and so did Cadaver on k57. That is why I don't think FG would have won the war. I was however pleased attacking asj, windowsven and anyone else I recently encountered bc you made me laugh :)

I do however think you are a good player, so don't get offended.

nevetsb

@Mal... I was not impressed with your defending of barsley, and I definitely would not have been impressed with my own attacking on that account from the sit. As for Phithia, I was also not very impressed, I did noble villages from you while you were on there, you chose to renoble some... I kept quite a few (2 of 5). Tbh I was not impressed with any FG player I attacked and found it quite boring. Milajino attacked me in k67 where he had me surrounded, I simply started sending fakes at him and he gave up and so did Cadaver on k57. That is why I don't think FG would have won the war. I was however pleased attacking asj, windowsven and anyone else I recently encountered bc you made me laugh :)

Oh ouch....im suffering ........help me....

erm

No just doesnt do it for me, more like i want more.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

Just a few points - I had the phithia account for less than half a day, so not much I could do with it. The Barsley one, the guy kept popping on and making me lose my focus :mad:

But your right, I could have been better if I had bothered, probably like yourself XD

DeletedUser

i lol'd at this comment. your either undefeated or your dead. pretty much every tribe still around can boast that accomplishment, as like i said, if your not undefeated, your defeated, hence, no longer here.

FD already did :icon_confused:

THX was behind in every possible way. do you think because they changed their name a few times that means you won? they are still here, and pretty much almost all back to what it was like to begin with, except now they have a nice boost from all those tasty THX villages they took off you.

bottom line is, FD won the battle, the war was never finished.

DeletedUser

i lol'd at this comment. your either undefeated or your dead. pretty much every tribe still around can boast that accomplishment, as like i said, if your not undefeated, your defeated, hence, no longer here.

I have to disagree Tiger.

As much as I hate to say it, because the players who were there were truly epic ones, but Game lost the war to Sky. They were still around for a few months, if not a year, after that occurrence. Just because someone lost a war does not mean they are not here any more. Game are not here because they then merged, but not because they were defeated.

Defeated tribes can still be around, although you could argue that the war was a draw because it was never finished, but lets face it, the side who took the most is the winner. Defeated tribes still hold their uses, so long as they can be kept under control and purged when needs be.

DeletedUser

I have to disagree Tiger.

As much as I hate to say it, because the players who were there were truly epic ones, but Game lost the war to Sky. They were still around for a few months, if not a year, after that occurrence. Just because someone lost a war does not mean they are not here any more. Game are not here because they then merged, but not because they were defeated.

Defeated tribes can still be around, although you could argue that the war was a draw because it was never finished, but lets face it, the side who took the most is the winner. Defeated tribes still hold their uses, so long as they can be kept under control and purged when needs be.

the players from defeated tribes can still be around, but that doesnt mean the tribe itself is. Game was all but inactive after that Sky took in those members, going many months doing pretty much nothing before merging any semi-active players left with Rivea. they were defeated, and here in pretty much name only. look on the world map for example. who has been defeated and is still there? FD have not, Time have not, Broken have not, THX have not (granted they lost a lot of villages, but the war was never really finished), {} have not... see what i mean?