3. [player]spanishphil[/player] ......... +1,910,978
4 [player]Aganus[/player] .............. +1,480,663
5. [player]shackel[/player] ............. +1,480,663
6. [player]crazyhaze67[/player] ......... +1,452,523
7. [player]bubbad72[/player] ............ +1,204,476
8. [player]jimihieu[/player] ............ +1,193,433
9. [player]tohidi[/player] .............. +1,141,960
10. [player]Dadadadom[/player] .......... +1,113,605

Walshaw maybe if You spent more time on your account and less in the X you would have more then 7 conquers this week 6 of which are internals might I add and 1 tribless person.
And may I add that a total of atleast 9 players from both of the lists of CRASH are X brave members :) Including the one with the highest ODA gain of the tribe ...

DeletedUser93993

@Lady of rage: similarly if -ATA- spent more time nobling some real targets he would have a bigger ODA than me.:icon_razz:
well if i do mass internals and easy target munching like them i will have 30+ conquers this week

DeletedUser

@Lady of rage: similarly if -ATA- spent more time nobling some real targets he would have a bigger ODA than me.:icon_razz:
well if i do mass internals and easy target munching like them i will have 30+ conquers this week

sort of like your #1 conquerer this week the Carpathian.... all internals and barbs haha

DeletedUser93993

sort of like your #1 conquerer this week the Carpathian.... all internals and barbs haha

well he was banned and was nobling his banned villas back. and he cleared them. that needs gutts. he didn noble free villas like -ATA- and ur other top noblers did. shame .

DeletedUser

I would like to also point out that our top ODA players this week mostly are not in the conquers list as they are hitting enemies and will be nobling soon you should start seeing their conquers soon ... :)

DeletedUser

well he was banned and was nobling his banned villas back. and he cleared them. that needs gutts. he didn noble free villas like -ATA- and ur other top noblers did. shame .

yah it sure does take guts to clear stacked barbs LOL

DeletedUser

just between Shock and PIRANA we have nobled over 100 enemy vills in the last week

louisachewit

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the gains of the tribe crash! (Taken directly of TW stats)

crashtl.png

Wow... with 47.9% (880) of there conquers being tribless players and a further 19.49 (358) conquers being internals this makes Crash look far to skillful :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93993

Royalty fits me gave his villas to -ATA- .he just nobled them. not a big deal. he also nobled some free DI villas. i don knw about the others.

DeletedUser

Oooohhhhhhhhh. Maybe I'm relocating dear miss rage. Maybe I'm actually moving to a new area in striking distance of 3 of the biggest tribes in this world.

Look at my villages, where are they? One BIG cluster. Now if I move, then what, I bring 5 million pts worth of villages and nukes to a small area, maybe thats why I'm a little slow this week me dear, you not seen the k44 nobling recenty.

You really want to compare stats? really? you are 50% BIGGER than womble, you have 100% more players than womble. This mentality that cause we are BIGGER means we are better is what annoys w48. If we cant beat them, merge :icon_razz:

Crashs Barbs 32%
Womble 20%

Tribeless crash 47%
womble 37%

You are bragging at nobling 100 red , you do know you guys took 767 villages this week in crash. Great stats there like

DeletedUser

Oh you mean a player is not allowed to re cap his banned villages. Can you please stop nobling RC :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would like to also point out that our top ODA players this week mostly are not in the conquers list as they are hitting enemies and will be nobling soon you should start seeing their conquers soon ... :)

Why do brave have an enemy sit again :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Aren't you clever. It's not our fault enemies crumble under our massive skill.

DeletedUser

Aren't you clever. It's not our fault enemies crumble under our massive skill.

I thought they crumbled when subv beat them, and then 35-45 days later you would strike and brag at your war noblings :lol:

DeletedUser

I thought they crumbled when subv beat them, and then 35-45 days later you would strike and brag at your war noblings :lol:

Hm. But SubV is part of CRASH now. So...what's your point?

Let's admit it, you're scared that SubV was going to fight you while Brave! supports SubV frontlines. Thus, you kept trying to make us look bad and trying to hope that SubV were going to fight us, waiting for your perfect opportunity to strike at SubV. Now, with SubV and Brave! merging, the possibility of SubV warring Brave and you having an easy victory over SubV is gone. That's the reason why you're so upset.

DeletedUser

Hm. But SubV is part of CRASH now. So...what's your point?

Let's admit it, you're scared that SubV was going to fight you while Brave! supports SubV frontlines. Thus, you kept trying to make us look bad and trying to hope that SubV were going to fight us, waiting for your perfect opportunity to strike at SubV. Now, with SubV and Brave! merging, the possibility of SubV warring Brave and you having an easy victory over SubV is gone. That's the reason why you're so upset.

No, Speak with the likes of vendetta etc, we have always joked its not if but when will we fight. I just find it funny how the brave lot in crash are the vocal ones, like your having to over compensate as I'm close to the truth :icon_wink:

I could post my skype forums to show what my tribe thinks, but they ask me to post at times. if i was so scared to fight against the odds, mayb i would of run away when in a rank 1 on w38 fighting 6-7 of the top 10. If you dont believe how well we did against the odds, speak with skunk or our mod FNF who were in the same tribe.

So please dont tell me that I fear someone or something on a game. I might be worried, but who would be scared over a game? seriously? But the more you guys post, we are bigger so we are better type of posts, means to me, alot dont have the skills to back up their words, because that mentality is not what most good tw players would think.

Braves inactivity has been a lot worse than wombles, you needed this merge due to inactivity, if things dont change, more of your guys will quit, so eventually those gaps in your k's will be bigger, and trust me, how many of your tribe have had 500+ incomings? I doubt many, there are alot in untested areas, I know how good all my front line is as I know 50% of them from other worlds, the others from the mighty war as they took the brunt of it. So tell me again, who is worried in wombles, cause I'm certainly not :icon_cool:

Edit: Like some one in our tribe skype just said, are you saying that womble vs subv is a walkover, however womble vs subv/brave is not cause brave are much better than subv and womble. My god do subv know you think this about them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i reckon im a walk over :/ :icon_confused:

If bunnub attacks me, im just gonna give up, contact RC and give him the acc, and then come back a month later when the attacks are over and mint more coins :)

DeletedUser

Edit: Like some one in our tribe skype just said, are you saying that womble vs subv is a walkover, however womble vs subv/brave is not cause brave are much better than subv and womble. My god do subv know you think this about them?

Your little skype friend needs a little comprehension help. You were betting on SubV fighting Brave, then you can strike SubV from behind. Now that we merged, the possibility of SubV fighting Brave is gone, and you having an easy victory is no more. In no way was my post meant as "brave is so much better than subv!" Wow, go take some reading classes or something.

Last edited by a moderator: