Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

I think merger is a kind of ally, and who do not have allies. The diffrence between merger and ally is, in merger both become one identity while in allience both are seperate identities. I like merger than allience, but It is on a diffrent note.

About Chiken low OD, I would say it does not show there weakness. Who wants to wast there troops while they can achive there target without it. So I think Chik3n leadership is really doing good work and using the right strategy. But they would have to fight a huge battle lts see how they do there. Since taking a lead in the ranking they have made a mark which means that they would have to face a great fight.

so who is Chicken gonna merge with next?

my guess is AoE

I dont think AoE. They might recruit 1-2 members.

if you looked a lil bit down you can tell :/

I never realised befor this. It is quite good. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My prediction

Act1 - Punch merger

I think Punch and Act1 Would merge and fight a great war with Chik3n. My suggestion to Punch leadership is that I do not trust the leadership of Act1. I know Valth and I think he is a great leader. So If a merger happens Valth should be the leader of the merged tribe. If Act1 do not accept it no need to merge, I think Punch can do it alone as well.

DeletedUser

You people are all obsessed with merging aren't you? You can't justify two, or three plus merges between top tribes. Unless they are all very small.

DeletedUser

a tribe failed, that is doing exactly what your doing. lol. merging to gain k's. doing nothing at all. seems like your tribe =)

This is just trash. Tribes fail everyday for every reason. Your example here is terrible and proves nothing. There are over 1,400 tribes in this world alone and that's only the ones that haven't been disbanded. Multiply that by 55 worlds (worlds which have been going on for years, not just the 4 months that this world has been going on for). Then multiply that at least 10 times for all the tribes that have come and gone between the X amount of years this game has been going on.

Do you know how many tribes that is? Do you know how many failed tribes this game has seen. Thousands, tens of thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of failed tribes. And you come in and say "Oh, a tribe merged in w52 and failed" and you think that means anything? That example is so bad it's laughable.

And even if I let it slide that what you said was beyond stupid for the above reason, tribes merge and succeed all the time too. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that at least 80% of the top 5 tribes of established worlds merge at some point or another, that is if they last long enough. Your writing is just nonsensical trash and it's getting kinda ridiculous.

Show me a tribe that merges and fails and I'll show you a tribe that doesn't merge and fails. Doesn't that make sense to you? Why are you still spouting off this crap when you are so obviously making poor statements? You have no idea what you're talking about, just stop.

DeletedUser96514

I had chicken for dinner. I let the good Sir's at KFC catch the CHIK3N for me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I predict Punch!'s latest recruits IceHotPenguin and RobGray will spy for Glad and Zombie while they are there like they did during their time in AoE.

DeletedUser95858

I am going to Go on a limb and Say...

Bravo to ChiK3n if they Take in AOE... Good Luck taking AOE's K from them... Enjoy the Trench Warfare.

Keep whining about merges... You'll All be Bi-Winning Soon enough.

DeletedUser9021

I predict Punch!'s latest recruits IceHotPenguin and RobGray will spy for Glad and Zombie while they are there like they did during their time in AoE.

As stated before on this very forum, we do not actively seek out spies. And I rather doubt your acumen if you think we even want information on AoE. Take a look at the map. Why would we be interested? No, I think I have it figured out. You're just a little vinegary Cal left your tribe. Don't be so sour! It's the right of every member to leave a tribe if they don't feel at home/appreciated/manhandled enough*.

*circle preference

DeletedUser

First i get accused of being a spy for Glad, and now Zombie? :icon_surprised: Im getting around :icon_cool:

Its funny, Mongrol accused me of being a spy, kicked me and after a couple of hourse sent me this mail..

Mongrol on 20.03. at 12:56
You want to come back?
I can't be bothered with all the trouble dismissing you has caused. You seem to be popular.

Why would a spy get invited back? Mongrol just doesnt know what she is doing in that tribe.

DeletedUser9021

Mongrol said:
You seem to be popular.

I stand corrected. He isn't vinegary about Cal, he's vinegary about you, twigy. You left him. He needs to cuddle a pony. :scout::scout:

DeletedUser

Please provide the forums any factual evidence that I have ever spied for Glad/Zombie before calling such radically pathetic insults.

DeletedUser

Seriously, go away you insignificant cretin. I do not know who you are, but I would not put it past it to be Mongrol. It has been proven we were not spies for ~Glad~, and we certainly will not be spies for ~Glad~ or Zombie in Punch!.

You are a coward, hiding being an alias to try and discredit me. Pathetic. Go back to your contemptible existence.

And as my co said, something we have had to ask more times than I care to count - evidence pl0x.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
IceHotPenguin on 20.03. at 12:47
So apparently we are spying for you.
Did they get this from the... communications about your choice of village name? I mean, by telling you our in game name... corr :/ Must be spies.

2dark on 20.03. at 12:52
hahahah, what xxxxxx

2dark on 20.03. at 13:26
but i am not renaming names of villages if you asked me that

IceHotPenguin on 20.03. at 13:28
I would never! The name of Bloo needs to be spread to the world!

2dark on 20.03. at 13:31
;-)

2dark on 22.03. at 04:16
so you WERE spy afterall!
I knew it.

IceHotPenguin on 22.03. at 04:17
Spy for who now? xP

2dark on 22.03. at 04:21
for glad of course.
They were right all along:)

IceHotPenguin on 22.03. at 04:22
Oh, right. Of course I was a spy for Glad, I proved important information in correlating our village names. xP

2dark on 22.03. at 04:30

Maybe you could get me kicked for spying for Punch if we war them this time around? :D:D:D

IceHotPenguin on 22.03. at 04:31
Lool, that would be amusing. xP
[/spoil]

Proof of IHP being a spy. (bolded)
* Some much needed editing done to hide our plans to conquer the world on our own, but you can see the general theme here.

I hate when people can't realize that you can be friends with someone and still want to see which one is better player at that given time.

DeletedUser95858

Here's My List of Future Predictions... Some may be real some may be in Jest...

• Hung finally succumbs to the pressure on its borders and its membership finally realizes that pWallace' theory that longevity and Continuous recruitment is the way to win in TW gets the better of him. His few decent players Join Pluto (as some have already) en mass and he finally decides to show us how a player with 100K OD-A really dominates a world.

• ChiK3N finds a wishbone and they decide that this world is too slow for their needs and all Mass Delete on 1/4/11
  • Glad and Punch finally decide that they should really merge and create the tribe @PDL@- Punch Drunk Luv
  • Last but Not least as AOT eats every Village in their K they finally realize... That they don't like their K anymore and Quit to Join the No-Haul World so they can start dominating another Single K.