Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser97155

My prediction

Act1 - Punch merger

I think Punch and Act1 Would merge and fight a great war with Chik3n. My suggestion to Punch leadership is that I do not trust the leadership of Act1. I know Valth and I think he is a great leader. So If a merger happens Valth should be the leader of the merged tribe. If Act1 do not accept it no need to merge, I think Punch can do it alone as well.

I predict that you will keep making stupid predictions.

DeletedUser

you can farm nub, thats a fools day joke... the hauls won't reflect on your reports though.

BTW keegi wats Farming :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Just cam to see and was not expecting glad merger into zombie it was good. I think with Punch in war with both glad and Zombie they decided to merge so they can work togather also they had relationship in the begining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zombie and Glad didn't merge. They recruited 6 members after Glad merged with PATRYN

DeletedUser

Punch merged AoE.

I suggested Punch and Act1 merger but things are going in a diffrent way.

I think suggested merger is on the cards sooner or later it would happen.

Since chicken would not merge Act1/Punch so the only option they have is to merge togather to fight chicken.

DeletedUser

I don't know if chick3n will be successful in this world because of the following. :icon_redface:

I give there top players props for carrying a lazy tribe. The noble conquers that are listed by chick3n are all but made up by there top members. As you can see below the village conquers are small in this tribe until you reach the top members who carry the bulk of the tribe and are the reason that they have 67 vills on the nickjer maps.
http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=3184&compare=villages

A tribe the size of S00N should not be out nobling chick3n. 47 members of S00n compared to 61 in chick3n, and they are more than half the size of them (1295 vills to 2843 of chick3n). Maybe there is a reason for this lack of performance but I am not aware of it atm. S00N has outnobled them in the past three days 87 to 67, Wraith/Raw 103 to 67 and there number 2 and 3 tribe spot competitors have outnobled them by a ratio of greater than 2:1. :icon_eek:

Any reason for this because I am unaware of the possible internal issues going on? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser93357

Punch merged AoE.

I suggested Punch and Act1 merger but things are going in a diffrent way.

I think suggested merger is on the cards sooner or later it would happen.

Since chicken would not merge Act1/Punch so the only option they have is to merge togather to fight chicken.

What...We do not need to Merge to war Chik3n...infact nobody has to merge to war (just WAR) :axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

i think that act1 and chicken will merdge ...and then we will merdge into actinglikepunchbells

HeftySmurf

Punch and Zombie to merge into the

"Undead Ninjas"

=D

(i really just want a tribe called undead ninjas)

AdamAjf

Yea if its anything like 56 Mod's will just keep deleting your name lol