Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser98416

tnx bhawb..i shall practice :) (on TW ofcourse :p)

everything i learned so far was acctually from playing games and watching movies :) i had english language in my school but my teacher was vewy vewy bowing...:icon_sad: so i was simply absent whenever she comes to class :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Keep practicing English, it'll get better, I know quite a few people who've learned English bcuz of TW and now they sound like its their first language.

And sarcasm is hard to translate over the internet unless the person knows you. Thats why you make sure they have no idea if you're being sarcastic or not then make sure to correct them very condescendingly once they misread what you said.

Lyrical hiphop and TW. Thats where I learned my English from. If you go back at my posts from 3 years ago, you'll see some very bad posts as well ;-)

DeletedUser

i had english language in my school but my teacher was vewy vewy bowing...:icon_sad:

Sometimes I think of leaving TW it is simple there are quite a lot of kids.

I would like to see a server only for adults (+18yrs of age).

I would suggest it on the suggestion forum.

Made a suggestion thread in general forum.
A world only for adult

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A world only for adult

If you want a world only for adults, then join any world in the late-end game stages. Kids don't buy PA, they get too big to continue, get nobled out (or quit because their mommy got mad at their dismal grades) and are gone. As worlds get older the amount of adults playing compared to kids changes a lot. 90% of the people who make it far are adults, or are "kids" in age only.

DeletedUser98416

xshahzad said:

then quit playing...i am quite sure there will be always be kids playing this game...and why do u complain about kids? i know bunch of them who are far better players than u will ever be....

Mr Lanky said:
I was actually being sarcastic =\

hahaha :) that means RT is actually awsome? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

A world only for adult

meh.why?
dont want to get your ass kicked and be ridiculed at by people who are younger than you and who are more likely to do so than adults?

If you want a world only for adults, then join any world in the late-end game stages. Kids don't buy PA, they get too big to continue, get nobled out (or quit because their mommy got mad at their dismal grades) and are gone. As worlds get older the amount of adults playing compared to kids changes a lot. 90% of the people who make it far are adults, or are "kids" in age only.

hmm,i know quite a few young people who play lategame.for instance,there is a 14 year old on newbie-bob ;)
and 2 16 year olds and a 15 year old on reiny uy.
and most kids i know either buy pp or get it from older co-players who actually have jobs;D

but true,most of the kids i know arent intrested in lategame,and one of my friends had to quit cos his mom got mad at his grades :p
so yeah,your more likely to encounter older people in lategame.

DeletedUser

A world only for adult

But... why? Ninety percent of the adults playing this game act like kids anyway, so it won't solve anything. Not to mention the question of how you would enforce it.

DeletedUser

nah,dylan may be gone but my awesomeness is enough for two ;D

DeletedUser

Pffft I don't care how good you (think) you are =P

If you don't log in its not worth anything, I've been soloing for weeks now lazy -_-