Suggest/Predict future moves for W54 tribes

DeletedUser

I thought chik3n was merging with hung.

I think 'hung like a chik3n' would be an awesome tribe name.

im glad they're not merging zombie, a 'zombie chiken' would really be horrible
023f7cbac474982435555b367e779580bf098285_full.jpg

DeletedUser

im glad they're not merging zombie, a 'zombie chiken' would really be horrible
023f7cbac474982435555b367e779580bf098285_full.jpg

Brings up an interesting question. The only ways to kill zombies is to cut their head off, however even if you cut a chickens head off it can keep on moving.

This brings up my question, would a zombie chicken therefore be invincible?

DeletedUser94846

i predict, valth will make another bonehead decsion and get another noob on his account, also predict valth running punch into the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i predict, valth will make another bonehead decsion and get another noob on his account, also predict valth running punch into the ground.

you really are trying to get bashed hard today aren't you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol loved to see such a hate

AdamAjf

I put citzen kane on my ignore list but cause use people quote his comments i still end up reading them lol :p.

DeletedUser

How do you know so much about the intricacies of Punch?
Oh wise and esteemed one. What does thou thinketh should happeneth upon this world. Thy words of wisdom astound us all and your prediction of Punch must surely be right since they have not been around for anytime at all and will utimately fall foul.

Now I'm sure they put sarcasm tabs somewhere
fing04.gif

DeletedUser94846

How do you know so much about the intricacies of Punch?
Oh wise and esteemed one. What does thou thinketh should happeneth upon this world. Thy words of wisdom astound us all and your prediction of Punch must surely be right since they have not been around for anytime at all and will utimately fall foul.

Now I'm sure they put sarcasm tabs somewhere
fing04.gif

aha, your a fail player to, your account in punch is fail also, i also know more then you think :icon_smile:
punch will fail simple as that, prob disband in a month, after act1 declares on them ofc, and zombie is kicking your tribes ass to ahaha. F-A-I-L :lol:

DeletedUser

aha, your a fail player to, your account in punch is fail also, i also know more then you think :icon_smile:
punch will fail simple as that, prob disband in a month, after act1 declares on them ofc, and zombie is kicking your tribes ass to ahaha. F-A-I-L :lol:

If you know how to use tw stats, wich i doubt, go check it...

DeletedUser93357

Im a FAIIIL player, your a FAAIILL playaaaa, everyone is a FAAAILLL playa.

Stop trolling, stop acting like a Fool....Get some NUTS :lol:

DeletedUser

My account in Punch is fail? Sorry do you know my account name to be making this suggestion? :lol:

You spout more bullshit than Will Smith can sneeze at