Remember the losers/quitters/people that got banned.

DeletedUser89005

oh and for all to know, i have been banned, i havent quit, and i havent lost
several points you missed there..
i have been banned,
by stating such it declares that you abused the games rules and therefor shows you needed to cheat to progress.
i havent quit,
i am afraid you are no longer within w29 and therefor that does imply that you have quit.
and i havent lost
i need to point out that you actually have lost, as you are no longer within w29 and no longer getting my attention..

finally:
Granted there are some out there who would be considered Noobs in my books for lack of ability to defend and/or take villages, but eventually when meatshields are down grind will get to them too.
i totally agree..

DeletedUser

What a shame he got banned.Its exactly the type of player that would have fitted into Grind.

DeletedUser

actually during a 9 vs 2 war , me being the duke of one of the 2, a traitor within mine own tribe was sitting an acc, which had a mail inside of me asking the owner for his pw 6 months prior to the war. as he had quit and we could not find another player to take over, the acc was passed around as a sit. upads a spy of kgr, during the fusospank war reported that mail, and my acc was deleted 2 days later.

and i was northstorm, if you dont remember me have a good look at the milestones of w29. i am the player who taught yonithan78 and detroitcanuck how to play this game. both of them did pretty well. am i right?

i also play'd as metricjake's co, on w51. but i am Northstorm. how else would i be on the acc on w56?

i was rank 1 at 1.4 million points, with madlax being 900k. in rank 2, she got overtook by facius as she was busy with w13? i think and nova at the time. i had rank 2 ODA behind kingroch, and my ODD was in the top 30's.

mikey, im suprised you dont remember me... rage would.

DeletedUser87372

Wow, this guy has brought us slightly closer together, for once (aside from the alteration to my wording on Bert's last point) we agree and are fighting the same side of the point.

W29 has seen some very talented players in the past who unfortunately are no longer playing W29, that is a shame, but there are still plenty of talented players left in W29 on both sides of the fence (in my humble opinion). The original players that are left are the ones who have showed they can progress without cheating and have been able to continue to put the time in that this game requires, while not getting rimmed.

DeletedUser

who said i cheated, i did something i can gurantee that mikey has done 100's of times, just on skype whereas i was forced to do in mail, as the player who was quitting didnt have skype.

so you can say i couldnt progress without cheating, yeah i got to rank 1 because i was a noob, you jokes, i was desperate, and i took the fall for being desperate.

and the only reason you post against me, is because you are the loser's of w29, the leftover scraps, mikey is an origional, bert, your a wannabe, your living in my shadow, which is also the shadow of moddy, yonithan78, catehill.

DeletedUser

in grind!? i'd never join docke's scum, TLA begged me to join at one time though? and i've been in DSL.

so c'mon, if im grind material, why have i been in every tribe but Grind, thats left. *excluding tla* not that i couldnt have joined.

DeletedUser87372

Well Northstorm, I do remember that name, but it was from AGES ago. You were in fact at the top of the leaderboard early game. That does not mean it would have stayed that way as it is a whole different game when you approach endgame. I know many have been banned in the past for similar infractions and I am sure you could have taken a reduced penalty of some of your villages, but your nobles would have still been in tact. As such, I would gander a guess that you got so upset by the infraction that you rather delete than take a punishment.

DeletedUser

i had a 600k lead over you scum 2 years ago, dont you think my lead would be a little more over a few million now? dont hype to me, and if you dare call me a noob your more dillusional than i thought.

oh and tla wasnt the only tribe that begged, Grind have begged me to join multiple time's, first when they were created out of the remnants of kgr, dino and fusion (of which most grind members wouldnt even know), then when dsl and tla began their war, and a third time when tla and dsl merged like the huggers they were, are, and will continue to be.

chat what you like, i've played with the best of this world, i've played with players who were better than any of this world. you guys obviously dont remember or know me, i dont exspect you too after nearly 2 years. so yes, i know this worlds standards have dropped, and its player quality is a hell of a lot lower now than when i was around.

i also doubt anyone who's giving me jip has been in the top 10 on more than one world?

so you guys enjoy the time you have left on this rotten world.

and whoever said bitter much, yes i am bitter about this world, i spent 3 months to get to 1.4 mill, sleepless nights and more farming than you can imagine. without a co-player. i have my experience behind me. what do you have? wars which were crafted in our gravestones. goodluck tla, and grind. the victor is neither of you. for neither of you deserve to win.

DeletedUser89005

, which had a mail inside of me asking the owner for his pw
yep.. you broke the rules..
and i was northstorm
yes i remember you as you got banned as me and joni where nuking you..
i am the player who taught yonithan78 and detroitcanuck how to play this game
i am so glad you never taught me, i'd be gone by now..
bert, your a wannabe, your living in my shadow,
the shadow of a quitter, i think not, a breach of those rules would not have dismissed you from the game, lost 50% points value yes, but not dismissed..
Wow, this guy has brought us slightly closer together, for once
meh.. dont get too comfortable with it.. he caught me off guard..

DeletedUser

Well Northstorm, I do remember that name, but it was from AGES ago. You were in fact at the top of the leaderboard early game. That does not mean it would have stayed that way as it is a whole different game when you approach endgame. I know many have been banned in the past for similar infractions and I am sure you could have taken a reduced penalty of some of your villages, but your nobles would have still been in tact. As such, I would gander a guess that you got so upset by the infraction that you rather delete than take a punishment.

actually i had no offer from the moderator, and i can go get my discussion with him if you like.

i was top of the leaderboard from 60k, to 1.4 mill. as i said i had a nearly a 600k lead over the rank 2 madlax, do you think having that lead, i'd not know how to play endgame? endgame is my speciality, i hate startup.

so with a 600k lead over madlax, who's regarded by many on tw.net as a god, i'd be dragged down by those who couldnt match half my score? and yes below the top 10, i had double the points of, so if you werent in the top 10, i had more than double your points 3 month's in.

say, or believe what you want because you are still here, that you would have bested me. maybe as a tribe, but not a chance in one on one.

DeletedUser89005

i had a 600k lead over you scum 2 years ago, dont you think my lead would be a little more over a few million now?
nope, like i said you got banned as we where attacking you.. pee'd me of too.. all those nobels..
Grind have begged me to join multiple time's,
lies.. you where food for me and joni if memory serves me right, and ripcoz too.
you where what was and is regarded as a point whore, one in which we had the edge over you..

DeletedUser

yep.. you broke the rules..

yes i remember you as you got banned as me and joni where nuking you..

i am so glad you never taught me, i'd be gone by now..

the shadow of a quitter, i think not, a breach of those rules would not have dismissed you from the game, lost 50% points value yes, but not dismissed..

meh.. dont get too comfortable with it.. he caught me off guard..

as i've allready stated, i'll get the diccusion with the moderator who handled my case, and no quarter was given, no 50% penalty.

you and joni, what was joni's full name and what tribe were you in? i doubt it happened, more likely its a half arsed claim. there were only 2 players who got away with nuking me during my time on w29, and both of them escaped me because i was deleted, 2 little accounts in kgr, who both took major losses against me.

and yes i got banned, like i said in a previous post, i did something most top tribe's duke's Do, and im sure mikey9points will say he has done at somepoint.

and if you were ever half decent enough to be a duke bert, you would have done. which is store empty accounts passwords so that new players can take over their accounts.

DeletedUser

nope, like i said you got banned as we where attacking you.. pee'd me of too.. all those nobels..

lies.. you where food for me and joni if memory serves me right, and ripcoz too.
you where what was and is regarded as a point whore, one in which we had the edge over you..

your talking as if grind took me down, grind have never touched my accounts, as grind was created after my decline.

keep making your erroneous claims, they wont falter me, and wont change what i did in the past.

LOL, if i was your food, then why is it that i've taken village's from you, but you have never taken villages from me?

your a joke :p

DeletedUser

i lost 12 villages during my entire time on w29. dont call me food you scum, only reason your here is cause im not :p

edit: oh.. and all of those losses were reclaim's aswell, once a village was mine for a short time, it was allways mine.

DeletedUser

lol your my hero,imagine what could have been if you hadnt been banned.Im sure you would have rimmed Bert.

DeletedUser89005

no quarter was given, no 50% penalty.
a repetitive offender then, boy i so glad your gone, you would have gotten half this world banned with you..
you and joni, what was joni's full name and what tribe were you in? i doubt it happened, more likely its a half arsed claim. there were only 2 players who got away with nuking me during my time on w29, and both of them escaped me because i was deleted, 2 little accounts in kgr, who both took major losses against me.
actually it aint half arsed and i did nuke you, so much infact that both me and joni had all our nobels headed to you as they left the vills empty, and upads never spilled the beans as she was under the illusion that you got the ban in some way to hold of the attacks and give the troops building in the vills time to produce aswell as the walls, i distinctively remember that also..
and yes i got banned, like i said in a previous post, i did something most top tribe's duke's Do, and im sure mikey9points will say he has done at somepoint.
Wow, mikey is a cheater??? never.. is he?
and if you were ever half decent enough to be a duke bert, you would have done. which is store empty accounts passwords so that new players can take over their accounts.
what a great idea, get all the passwords and then get caught doing so and have the whole tribe banned.. are you sure never where in TLA? now just take time out and reflect on it some..

DeletedUser89005

grind have never touched my accounts
Oooh accounts accounts, yeah im pretty sure this world is better off that you did go, atleast there is some accounts left to attack then, even if they are sat by TLA..

DeletedUser87372

actually i had no offer from the moderator, and i can go get my discussion with him if you like.

i was top of the leaderboard from 60k, to 1.4 mill. as i said i had a nearly a 600k lead over the rank 2 madlax, do you think having that lead, i'd not know how to play endgame? endgame is my speciality, i hate startup.

so with a 600k lead over madlax, who's regarded by many on tw.net as a god, i'd be dragged down by those who couldnt match half my score? and yes below the top 10, i had double the points of, so if you werent in the top 10, i had more than double your points 3 month's in.

say, or believe what you want because you are still here, that you would have bested me. maybe as a tribe, but not a chance in one on one.

I don't think you are a nOOb, just as I don't think MADLAX is a nOOb. Also, if it were a 1 v 1 fight between you and I at the time when you were still playing, you would have wiped the floor with me hands down, as I only had 3 months practice 3 months into this world. I have learned a hell of a lot in my time though and 3+ years of constant battling tends to teach you a few things. I could not guess how I would fare against you 1 v 1 now. I think I am pretty good and I reckon you are too. All of that does not really matter though, as this forum is a W29 forum of which you are only a memory and a grave stone within. I am sure if you were that bitter at the time, you could have easily gone to any of the "top players" to get an account to continue your world domination, but you didn't.

I have not been in the top 10 of more than 1 world, and if you are talking points, I have not been in the top 10 of this world as well. I have a real problem with focusing my energies on the live enemies and not the quick takes so my ODA is a very respectable 2nd rank (and inching towards Mikey's 1st rank), whilst my points are at 22nd rank at the moment with an OD ranking of 7th and ODD of 21st. Also, I play for my tribe and not the other way around, so my point increase may not be at the incredible rate yours may have been at the time. In my books that is not too bad for a nOOb with no more experience than on this 1 world (and also with no co-player though my entire time here).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol your my hero,imagine what could have been if you hadnt been banned.Im sure you would have rimmed Bert.

if i hadnt been banned? Grind! would never have been formed :p DSL and tla wouldnt have merged.. because fusion would have merged with DSL. ( we had like 43 accounts and 15ish players.)

still bert.. your reknowned for being full of bs

It has actually got to the stage on these forums that everytime Bert comes back with his rubbish it actually just makes everyone realize more and more that he is just a bullshitter.

so just keep it shut.

mikey, i doubt you would have liked it if i stayed, but thanks anyway.

your apprently 37? but you cant speak coherent english....

no, im not a repatative offender, and boy you should be glad i was gone.

Upads was the whore who banned me, so if that idiot couldnt put 2 and 2 together then she's the average KGR member. cause your just as idiotic.

you failed to give me joni's full name.

and you failed to prove you actually did anything to my account. except loose village's to it.

and storing passwords is COMMON, for like the 3rd time, to any duke, in any top tribe. i wouldnt have got caught if not for upads.
i've had 2 years to reflect it, and it seems i still know more of w29's history than 90% of the players actually playing it.