Remember the losers/quitters/people that got banned.

DeletedUser

you running out of accounts berty boy,soon you will have to fight

DeletedUser89005

damage/sam/ ie. pimpthemonkrey.. how fittting is a name like that the monkey, he danced and they followed, yet they keep him as there duke, pathetic you people are,slayer bragged about me being close to you, i am close, slayer bragged about how i would feel the wrath of tla by being upclose to certain members of tla, i have been there amongst you for weeks months, and as i kept stating and to which has came true tla have lost there steam now, no leader, i nuke and am clearing sams vills for the past few days, ive took slayers vills in k65 to which he wont support, he has others doing it for him.. as he is too lazy to do it himself, nor has he sent any to the disputed vills, ask yourself why... be fools, be the ones whom yor leadership abanded yet again, infact leave to form ANOTHER TLA CORE.. for whilst you remain as that you are like a chicken with no head, no one in the driving seat and no-one to face the wrath of grind, you people sicken me...

DeletedUser

Your going to get your comeupance very soon Bert.Your trolling forum style and the way you speak to my tribe mates is shocking,as a result you will be eradicated like the vermin you are.Enjoy.

DeletedUser89005

blah blah blah.. how many times have i heard this tripe.. really mikey, its like putting the boys in blue against the green, green always wins in the long run.. you should know that better than most..

DeletedUser79621

damage/sam/ ie. pimpthemonkrey.. how fittting is a name like that the monkey, yet they keep him as there duke, he danced and they followed,

PimpTheMonkey wasn't his original account so Monkey has nothing to do with him, TLA followed Sam because he is the best leader W29 has ever seen.

pathetic you people are,slayer bragged about me being close to you, i am close, slayer bragged about how i would feel the wrath of tla by being upclose to certain members of tla, i have been there amongst you for weeks months,

To paraphrase something you yourself said in the past... 'We have bigger fish to fry, the small fish like yourself can wait' :icon_rolleyes:

and as i kept stating and to which has came true tla have lost there steam now, no leader,

We haven't lost any steam thank you, OPs have been in preparation and Grind will know about it soon enough =]

i nuke and am clearing sams vills for the past few days, ive took slayers vills in k65 to which he wont support, he has others doing it for him.. as he is too lazy to do it himself,

This is kind of hypocritical don't you think? You call Slayer lazy for not using his troops yet admitted a couple of days ago that you had people nuke villages so you could noble them... That seems pretty lazy to me, especially if you are using your own nukes to clear villages that nobody is taking.

nor has he sent any to the disputed vills, ask yourself why... be fools, be the ones whom your leadership abanded yet again, infact leave to form ANOTHER TLA CORE..

We don't need to ask ourself why about anything, Why would anyone want to leave to form another tribe when the players we all respect and enjoy playing alongside are in *TLA* Why don't you try another angle of PnP because insulting our leadership clearly isn't working very well with demotivating us :icon_wink:

for whilst you remain as that you are like a chicken with no head, no one in the driving seat andno-one to face the wrath of grind, you people sicken me...

This is my favourite part... Especially the "wrath of Grind" bit... Nobody has faced the wrath of Grind ever because there is no such thing Bert... So we don't need anybody to face it as it is imaginary.

We are a chicken with no head? I don't see any single TLA player that is running around like they have no head, I don't see the tribe as a whole doing that... Clearly you don't have a clue what you're talking about as TLA is doing just fine and it happens to have a very good leader, but I'm sure you wouldn't know what one of those is in Grind :icon_wink:

DeletedUser89005

PimpTheMonkey wasn't his original account so Monkey has nothing to do with him, TLA followed Sam because he is the best leader W29 has ever seen.
i know this is his second attempt and his second time of abandoning tla.. i dont think i mentioned the monkey as he had already quit before sam came back!!!
To paraphrase something you yourself said in the past... 'We have bigger fish to fry, the small fish like yourself can wait
i like waiting..
We haven't lost any steam thank you, OPs have been in preparation and Grind will know about it soon enough =]
no, you have just lost active members thats all..
This is kind of hypocritical don't you think? You call Slayer lazy for not using his troops yet admitted a couple of days ago that you had people nuke villages so you could noble them... That seems pretty lazy to me, especially if you are using your own nukes to clear villages that nobody is taking.

Quote:
i stand by it he is lazy, and i dont think i have ever used cannon fodder, not my style.. i like doing my own thing..
We don't need to ask ourself why about anything, Why would anyone want to leave to form another tribe when the players we all respect and enjoy playing alongside are in *TLA* Why don't you try another angle of PnP because insulting our leadership clearly isn't working very well with demotivating us
if you 5 enjoy it then stay.. its no big deal..
This is my favourite part... Especially the "wrath of Grind" bit... Nobody has faced the wrath of Grind ever because there is no such thing Bert... So we don't need anybody to face it as it is imaginary
your quite right its me buster..
We are a chicken with no head? I don't see any single TLA player that is running around like they have no head,
then where is sams as it aint on the pimp account.. durh...
Clearly you don't have a clue what you're talking about as TLA is doing just fine and it happens to have a very good leader,
really who, as slayer aint on much neither is sam...
but I'm sure you wouldn't know what one of those is in Grind
lol... oh dear..

DeletedUser79621

Wow those replies sure told me :icon_rolleyes:

Try using proper arguments when replying please.

DeletedUser62494

damage/sam/ ie. pimpthemonkrey.. how fittting is a name like that the monkey, he danced and they followed, yet they keep him as there duke, pathetic you people are,slayer bragged about me being close to you, i am close, slayer bragged about how i would feel the wrath of tla by being upclose to certain members of tla, i have been there amongst you for weeks months, and as i kept stating and to which has came true tla have lost there steam now, no leader, i nuke and am clearing sams vills for the past few days, ive took slayers vills in k65 to which he wont support, he has others doing it for him.. as he is too lazy to do it himself, nor has he sent any to the disputed vills, ask yourself why... be fools, be the ones whom yor leadership abanded yet again, infact leave to form ANOTHER TLA CORE.. for whilst you remain as that you are like a chicken with no head, no one in the driving seat and no-one to face the wrath of grind, you people sicken me...

Firstly you have not hit our duke so please spare us.

The wrath of TLA moves as it will when it wants to and where it wants to. Have you stopped us? I think not. You my dear boy have managed a handful of close range recaps. Nothing to be proud of. I won't support my own villages? Lol then explain to me why you had your boys hit my stacks? While you danced around me trying to snipe off only the most recent takes.

Yes I admit it I am lazy. And yet GRIND has still been unable to push me out from K65. Infact I am just getting comfortable there and will be expanding at my own will as I please.

Wrath of GRIND? Lets see the wrath of GRIND shall we?

Side 1:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 219
Difference: 190

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285,720
Side 2: 2,036,526
Difference: 1,750,806

chart

This is GRIND's wrath. This is nothing you silly piss ant. 190 cap lead for TLA on the week alone. Seriously get your head checked. We eat GRIND at will and shall continue doing so.

DeletedUser89005

bump is not grind slayer, and i like having you in k65, it keeps your support pinned down, and the villages i claimed of you, i took.. so yeah, i am very proud...

DeletedUser62494

bump is not grind slayer, and i like having you in k65, it keeps your support pinned down, and the villages i claimed of you, i took.. so yeah, i am very proud...

My support pinned down? You cant possibly think that those few villages I have deployed in that area makes me pinned down lol.

DeletedUser

Berty the caps are still 219-34 without bump!:) so that still is a 185 gain for tla in ONE WEEK.... so can we see grinds wrath now cause we are showing ours. And trust me, belittleing sam is just adding fuel to TLAS drive to see you rimmed

DeletedUser79621

Scott left? Wow I'm oblivious to some things.

I agree with Mikey though, come back.

DeletedUser89005

My support pinned down? You cant possibly think that those few villages I have deployed in that area makes me pinned down lol
but indeed it has slayer, several villages worth of troops you sent, actually took over 160hrs to arrive and then there is the fact that you let it lay there for 2-3 days before you would withdraw it, so by having that support there, it actually does prevent it from being elsewhere, and then there is the others who still have there support there... and thats just to the villages i took from you, and in the last reports i seen, i estimated there was over 15 vills of defense in each of them, so out of 4 vills that equals 60 vills worth of defense to which cannot be deployed elsewhere, so correct me if i am wrong, but yes i do believe that has pinned you down there...
belittleing sam is just adding fuel to TLAS drive to see you rimmed
i am still here and still will be in a weeks time, you will have a long while to go if you believe that is an actual reality, but you are more than welcome to persist in that belief if you wish too..

DeletedUser

Yeah I do believe everyone here knows this worlds is far from over but that has nothing to do with the fact that you will be rimmed berty

DeletedUser89005

Yeah I do believe everyone here knows this worlds is far from over but that has nothing to do with the fact that you will be rimmed berty
now correct me if i am wrong here, but dont you think that most within this world have progressed just a tad too much for them to actually be taken out of the game by the means of "rimming", but as i said, if thats what you wish to believe then do continue to be foolish or perhaps your TLA teacher could demonstrate for you in his "teachings" is for that to happen it would take more than TLA to do that alone and then there is the simple fact that for every lost village there is a nobel regained and with the amount of barbs out there i can surely maintain this account.. and will continue to do so..

DeletedUser62494

but indeed it has slayer, several villages worth of troops you sent, actually took over 160hrs to arrive and then there is the fact that you let it lay there for 2-3 days before you would withdraw it, so by having that support there, it actually does prevent it from being elsewhere, and then there is the others who still have there support there... and thats just to the villages i took from you, and in the last reports i seen, i estimated there was over 15 vills of defense in each of them, so out of 4 vills that equals 60 vills worth of defense to which cannot be deployed elsewhere, so correct me if i am wrong, but yes i do believe that has pinned you down there...

i am still here and still will be in a weeks time, you will have a long while to go if you believe that is an actual reality, but you are more than welcome to persist in that belief if you wish too..

Silly Bert. You actually think that TLA is dying for that small amount of support? Get real bert. TLA still has plenty of support just sitting around because its not actually needed simply because GRIND is incapable of fighting.