PUNCH!'s war declaration to ~Glad~

Deleted User - 3135

Merge and reform SIN and declare on the world :icon_twisted:

I had already mostly left by that point. Though I was the one getting tribes to declare on w00t S as part of my world war against the top 4 tribes... so we could say by destroying w00t S I created SIN...

I was talking about war-wise, obviously.

Excluding wars, I'm having fun as well. :)

Haha, good to hear :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Zombies who Punch! people to eat brains :D

CONQUER TEH WORLDS!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Personally I think it was a gross oversight (sorry 2dark) for Glad to let you remain in the tribe if you had made a statement like that. What use is a frontline player if they refuse to fight, especially one with obviously conflicted loyalties?

That is fine, I do not mind in the slightest. ^^

I do take some form of offense at the 'obvious' in your statement. I mean, how is it obvious? This is a game, the aim is to fight and defeat enemy tribes. If a friend happens to be in an enemy tribe - perhaps you even have direct contact with them - who cares? That just makes it more fun. I would love to have an opportunity to fight my friends, I mean who wouldn't? Bragging rights, fun chats as you launch nukes and trains at them, what more can you want? I mean hell - I am and just were at war with a lot of friends of mine: 2dark, aka9, Bloodhood, Sellsword, Blodyx, warham and the list goes on (make note of the fact that all but Sellsword were in Ikea, and I joined the world to play with them). In fact, there are only a few of my friends I haven't at one stage or another fought.

I made it very clear I wouldn't participate against punch.

We could either merge into patryn with the other glad guys or go to punch! and be back with our friends.. which makes more sense to you?
[/spoil]

About this issue. It was not oversight from me Cal, I made multiple enquieries about OPing Sid in the time he was not in Glad and was not allowed to go to Punch. Co pl even got as far as sorting it out and deciding on launch time before one morning IKAB decided to invite him after all.
Thats why I ve said I had inherited situation multiple times.
If you put yourself into my shoes you can see my way of thinking I m sure Cal, would you rather have someone not fighting but not defending eiteher in your close proximity, or would you kicked him and gave up No1 player on the continent to enemy just like that? It was calculated thing to do, but I still think its way better than having to worry about all ex angry people as well.

Because Punch members can repeat their mantra of "2dark is overstacked" as many times as they want, but it will not make it true. Lord K and other lord lox (so much lords:) can testify on how many times I ve killed their inc trains and nukes and just after it their scouts find village empty once again.

Truth is I had support from 2 inactive accounts, and support per request from perhaps 4 players alltogether that I would return after attack would land (adam, 134., sjulius were usual active players among maybe few more I wont name) and thats about it. I can work my magic as long as I don't have too many players launching from close proximity and having Sid, obi, and timm on enemy side would not help at all.

About the ex angry members, I hold no grudge against them, they simply took what they were offered after war, it was Glads mistake to recruit them instead of eating them, but at that time I was not in charge.

Sid, I have been straight with you from the day 1 I got in charge, I even asked you for the list of players you don't want me to attack, so don't act as if you have told me you will not fight Punch, cause you didn't. Exact words would be "Apart from few ex angry mates I don't have problem attacking Punch".

But as Cal said it was self preservation so I can understand that. Obiwan supporting enemy while in Glad is what I can't tolerate, I m not so naive to say that I didn't expect it on some level, but please don't act as if ex angry were virgin white in all of this.

DeletedUser

Ok guys let me explain you what happen to glad.
Glad didnt decided for merge cause PUNCH beat them. Glad problems started with AoE. We launch on them and beginning was looking perfect. However after few days there where incoming mails like I dont have a time to play etc. All of this accounts was on fl. 1 was IKAB ex glad leader who gave up, other was BJ newbie who turned to other side, blue lake and destino and then seykon and skywarp. Bunch of AoE fl villas was cleared/empty and there were noone to take it. I tried involve sidney in that but without purpose. However glad was still doing good even with long range attacks. Then AoE was searching for help around and found it in pluto who attacked over night herotti and bust him very easy. That became a problem for glad and knowing that punch was trying to recruit few of glad members during NAP didnt look good at all. Then PUNCH decided to stab glad during NAP and launch attack on 2dark. They hit him pretty hard unprepared, he was aware of situation but not aware that they gonna brake the NAP. They took only one village and they took it cause Obiwan guy who 2dark let in glad, gave him villas of praven his ex-mate who 2dark wipe out instead of him and which was not problem to eat him even he was his ex mate, supported lost 2darks village. Then after op on 2dark they didnt stop and launch again and again and didnt take 1 village. So PUNCH was not problem to glad at all even with obiwan on their side and sidney and timmm who didnt want to fight. We called one of zombie leaders to try to help with organization and bring up moral of players, he came but nothing changed cause problem was not in PUNCH. Problem was AoE who started op on inactive/low active guys seykon and skywarp. Glad had week stats with PUNCH 9-9 and with AoE 2-7 and rising.

I dont know why bloodhood is angry on leaders of glad. You see that bunch of ex-glad members prefer PUNCH tribe then zombie even zombie is for me 10 time better tribe. Seams that they like mass instead of organization.

So now i say good job to AoE, you have some good players few times better then in PUNCH (without few players include but i feel that they dont belong to punch anyway). And sorry for you, you have been used from PUNCH.

DeletedUser

Ok guys let me explain you what happen to glad.
Glad didnt decided for merge cause PUNCH beat them.

correct, they decided to merge to form a "super tribe" with patryn and pluto to fend of punch (as example) and any other enemies, but failed on so many counts in doing so.
which showed another lack of leadership there, as they even decided to tell there allies to shut up and deal with it and not give them any prior contact about it.

That became a problem for glad and knowing that punch was trying to recruit few of glad members during NAP didnt look good at all. Then PUNCH decided to stab glad during NAP and launch attack on 2dark. They hit him pretty hard unprepared, he was aware of situation but not aware that they gonna brake the NAP. They took only one village and they took it cause Obiwan guy who 2dark let in glad, gave him villas of praven his ex-mate who 2dark wipe out instead of him and which was not problem to eat him even he was his ex mate, supported lost 2darks village. Then after op on 2dark they didnt stop and launch again and again and didnt take 1 village. So PUNCH was not problem to glad at all even with obiwan on their side and sidney and timmm who didnt want to fight. We called one of zombie leaders to try to help with organization and bring up moral of players, he came but nothing changed cause problem was not in PUNCH. Problem was AoE who started op on inactive/low active guys seykon and skywarp. Glad had week stats with PUNCH 9-9 and with AoE 2-7 and rising.

yes 9-9 with that amazing recapping skillz, must be l33tness to take a unchurched unstacked low loyalty village :icon_rolleyes:
never seen them take 1 off a punch member.
again, never stabbed them in the back, we went off info they were planning, not gonna get into that again,lol.
1) we were just getting started, and with ex-angrys not gonna attack eachother which made the large border, we had to wait, we were at the melting troops stage, as soon as we got the guys over it was 10-0 in no time, and if they glad didnt decide to try to save there skin it would been 10-0 everyday.
2) the stats with AoE, last i checked, were around 14-11 for AoE.

I dont know why bloodhood is angry on leaders of glad. You see that bunch of ex-glad members prefer PUNCH tribe then zombie even zombie is for me 10 time better tribe. Seams that they like mass instead of organization.

bh should be mad, i mean, they are glads only allies but they told them nothing at all.

So now i say good job to AoE, you have some good players few times better then in PUNCH (without few players include but i feel that they dont belong to punch anyway). And sorry for you, you have been used from PUNCH.

dont get that? used from punch :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

How would petryn help against punch?
They would send trains 70h away?
2dark with help of his few mates could defend for ages. After 3 weeks of attacking him you menage to have stats like this?
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Players: 2dark

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,493
Side 2: 49,931
Difference: 10,438

chart

Again i tell you what happen, now you can turn this in every side you want. PUNCH was not problem for glad. If obiwan, timmm and sidney fight for glad you would be devastated without much problem. AoE was problem so what you got some ex-glad members you can say thx to AoE. Idk why those guys went to PUNCH, zombie is like 10 times better then you.
Now you can speaking about zombie what ever you want but i never disrespect them. Jumpers was just waiting for their chance. Noone could stop them. I cant believe that someone would wait 2 months, and hide in tribe to jump over. I never saw that in my previous worlds. What to say about person who is in glad and supporting PUNCH. He is respecting his ex-angry mates but he eat one without much problem. Pathetic

DeletedUser

How would petryn help against punch?
They would send trains 70h away?
2dark with help of his few mates could defend for ages. After 3 weeks of attacking him you menage to have stats like this?
Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Players: 2dark

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 39,493
Side 2: 49,931
Difference: 10,438

chart

Again i tell you what happen, now you can turn this in every side you want. PUNCH was not problem for glad. If obiwan, timmm and sidney fight for glad you would be devastated without much problem. AoE was problem so what you got some ex-glad members you can say thx to AoE. Idk why those guys went to PUNCH, zombie is like 10 times better then you.
Now you can speaking about zombie what ever you want but i never disrespect them. Jumpers was just waiting for their chance. Noone could stop them. I cant believe that someone would wait 2 months, and hide in tribe to jump over. I never saw that in my previous worlds. What to say about person who is in glad and supporting PUNCH. He is respecting his ex-angry mates but he eat one without much problem. Pathetic

stats are wrong, we've been fighting for a bit over a week
we would not have devastated, would of been good fun but we would of win eventually :icon_wink: (not disrespecting them in anyway,lack of leadership again would be the reason)
um, im not disrespecting zombie,lol,where in my post did i?
no one waited 2 months,pfft, it was what, a few days before we declared that it was planned for them to come over. no one in glad was supporting punch :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

rofl, calling me pathetic
lie, where did i lie at all? i know for a fact i know more about this then you.

DeletedUser

do you listen your self
before you said that noone from glad supported punch. now i posted report and then you said that you know about that better then me. before you posted: "um, im not disrespecting zombie,lol,where in my post did i?" and did i mention you anywhere? I talked about me, not you.
Maybe your IQ is very low so you dont know what you talking about.

Deleted User - 3135

Alright, no need to start calling people stupid.

Zachary, he's calling you lying because he just pasted "proof" that someone in Glad was in fact supporting Punch, when you said they were not. Saying that you know more than someone else is hardly an effective argument.

What you should have then pointed out is that the report date is Apr 12, 2011 22:17:25 when Obiwan moved on 12th April 2011 - 07:11:41, allowing around about a 15 hour difference. You can then calculate that the slowest unit distance between the village supporting and village being supported is in fact 03:19. That allows more than 11 hour response time to send that support to that village.

Which means it is not in fact proof, and he has not proven you a liar.

DeletedUser

Blood thing is that this village where was support from obiwan is village taken from 2dark 2-3weeks ago. When 2dark lost village there were not inc support at it. He tried to retake it but village was stacked after 2-3h. Which means that obiwan support it cause he was the closest one, and report is proof.