PUNCH!'s war declaration to ~Glad~

Deleted User - 3135

Blood thing is that this village where was support from obiwan is village taken from 2dark 2-3weeks ago. When 2dark lost village there were not inc support at it. He tried to retake it but village was stacked after 2-3h. Which means that obiwan support it cause he was the closest one, and report is proof.

I'm afraid that's not technically proof alone, and if what you say is true you can't prove it at all.

I sympathise and it's obvious what side obi was on, but it is not proof enough to start calling someone a liar and stupid.

35se

lol yall are arguing over something that doesnt even matter anymore.

Glad is all but gone. this thread is pretty much not important anymore and should be closed.

DeletedUser

True, this is over
I just wanted to clear some things out. Maybe if he read posts little better he would not look that dumb. However AoE congratulation. You won and didnt get anything from this, nice job :lol:

DeletedUser

Ok guys let me explain you what happen to glad.
Glad didnt decided for merge cause PUNCH beat them. Glad problems started with AoE. We launch on them and beginning was looking perfect. However after few days there where incoming mails like I dont have a time to play etc. All of this accounts was on fl. 1 was IKAB ex glad leader who gave up, other was BJ newbie who turned to other side, blue lake and destino and then seykon and skywarp. Bunch of AoE fl villas was cleared/empty and there were noone to take it. I tried involve sidney in that but without purpose. However glad was still doing good even with long range attacks. Then AoE was searching for help around and found it in pluto who attacked over night herotti and bust him very easy. That became a problem for glad and knowing that punch was trying to recruit few of glad members during NAP didnt look good at all. Then PUNCH decided to stab glad during NAP and launch attack on 2dark. They hit him pretty hard unprepared, he was aware of situation but not aware that they gonna brake the NAP. They took only one village and they took it cause Obiwan guy who 2dark let in glad, gave him villas of praven his ex-mate who 2dark wipe out instead of him and which was not problem to eat him even he was his ex mate, supported lost 2darks village. Then after op on 2dark they didnt stop and launch again and again and didnt take 1 village. So PUNCH was not problem to glad at all even with obiwan on their side and sidney and timmm who didnt want to fight. We called one of zombie leaders to try to help with organization and bring up moral of players, he came but nothing changed cause problem was not in PUNCH. Problem was AoE who started op on inactive/low active guys seykon and skywarp. Glad had week stats with PUNCH 9-9 and with AoE 2-7 and rising.

I dont know why bloodhood is angry on leaders of glad. You see that bunch of ex-glad members prefer PUNCH tribe then zombie even zombie is for me 10 time better tribe. Seams that they like mass instead of organization.

So now i say good job to AoE, you have some good players few times better then in PUNCH (without few players include but i feel that they dont belong to punch anyway). And sorry for you, you have been used from PUNCH.

This thread should end with this post, its all true i was around in GLAD for all of this. However Bloodhood does have right to be angry about super tribe merge thing, if i was Duke of allied tribe i would feel insulted.

Heres a good what if to ponder upon:

Suppose Angry members wanted to play for the loyalty of their tribes and fight each other even though their friends, i believe.. excluding a few players like Lord Khal and Ricky Dreamweaver we had better angry members recruited from that war. So they fight each other on our front and 2dark doesn't take all the heat and is forced to defend 100's of incomings and nukes by himself (minus the support from players like me, savannah and adam). 2Dark is amazing player, we all know this.. to have him on front is impeccable good luck for player like myself and War on Punch. (I.e i can send tons of nukes to help him break and he coordinates and takes them within seconds, it would have been perfect and honestly with the way he is able to defend i believe we would have sky rocketed in conquers. We have already achieved this in Angry War.)

^^^ is just a what if, please don't feel obligated to flame or comment on it because it didn't actually happen.

The combination of players we had with the combination of Zombie/GLAD vs Punch i think the current front for Punch could have been dealt with, even if it wasn't easy. If everyone had cooperated and worked as a tribe LIKE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO DO things would be different.

But there not. Moderator i know this thread is still of great discussion and debate but tbh everyone talking here that matters is either Zombie, Punch, or outside now so lets close it and focus our attention on Zombie War Declaration thread. Though Punch would like to believe that nothing has changed and that there still fighting the same Glad Members things will hopefully be different with a new respect for cooperation. If not then let Punch walk over us, they will deserve it if we can't learn from our mistakes on the first try, thats really what it comes down to.

DeletedUser

This thread should end with this post, its all true i was around in GLAD for all of this. However Bloodhood does have right to be angry about super tribe merge thing, if i was Duke of allied tribe i would feel insulted.

Some things were wrong in the glad obv, otherwise it wouldn't come to this. But think of it this way, what if I dumped every active member to Zombie? 'Tis like throwing your underwear on the floor knowing you mum will pick it up (...eventually). You re north k36, what about lets say south k46 would they welcome forced merger to zombie?
I told this to BH last night and it is true. I wanted you guys to have multiple options, those being Punch,Zombie or super tribe.

In the end I really do <3 BH and sells but what was most important to me is that all of you guys had some decent way out depending on your position, and when it comes to picking between good allies and friends vs tribemates I will always choose tribemates.

DeletedUser

Zachary, he's calling you lying because he just pasted "proof" that someone in Glad was in fact supporting Punch, when you said they were not. Saying that you know more than someone else is hardly an effective argument.

if you look at the edit part, you can see he posted that "proof" after i posted.
saying i know more was directed at the whole ex-angry members coming over, that he knew nothing about the whole situation.

DeletedUser

Conclusion:
stab your tribe, stab everyone, even stab your self cause stabbers always win. This way you never lose :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62954

Conclusion:
stab your tribe, even stab your self cause stabbers always win. This way you never lose :lol:

yeah, one proof of this is ampac... he's the backstab guru...

and don't bother replying ampac, cause you're on my ignore list

DeletedUser

It is fun and healthy to make arguements, in university I'm going in we spend half our lessons with debates, and as being the only supporter of my ideology I get into most arguements from various types of people. But if I see person who I'm talking to is just an ignorant jerk who just tries to cuss at me, or dont know anything and tries to twist facts, or dont want to see obvious things I'm putting on his eyes while many others doing I just say a local idiom we use, in english its similar to 'Ignorance is a bliss' and stop discussion there.

From the day one since I founded Punch! in rim we have always been bashed. We had 30 members in our continent at beginning and made our apperance in top20, now we are only 8 players left in K25: Reason is we fought our wars all the time instead of recruiting. All local tribes have been eliminated even when it was 118 vs 26 in playerwise.

We merged with SIGN and became top2, and all of a sudden world became Punch! haters. Since that day: We declared war on Angry! and destroyed couple of their players, and convinced some players with our continuous attacks to join us aswell. You can argue however you want but Punch! had a huge impact on its downfall and so we got K35. If Glad wouldn't recruit all the players we were planning to take only 6-7 players and eliminate the rest. But all world said Punch! is worse than Angry! because our members talking in forums and sometimes making false statements aswell.

Then we fought Nukex; dominant tribe of K34. We conquered that continent now and going on against tribe who they merged them in; TSA. Then again external people bashed on us for being slow and shitty =|

After then ~Glad~. There was only 1 player as frontliner; 2dark and he is a real good defender and sniper. Noone can take easy villages from him even if its timed attacks but we melted all his troops and supports from whole tribe quite well. Also 2 other players we sent long ranges against: Svmsa and sjulius66 quit, stats?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Players: svmsa, sjulius66

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 5
Difference: 30

chart
[/spoil]

Argue on it aswell. Yea we got that accounts now after they said they cant have it anymore. It will be the case for many other accounts aswell in future. Glad fall because of bad leadership, Glad fall because of AoE, Glad fall because IKAB made mistakes... Punch! has no role in it, talk however you want.

You may hate Punch! members talking at forums, but as I said this game is being played only because we are trying to have fun and they are having fun in this way. I wont try to stop them just because all world is becoming our enemies. We defeated all local tribes who were sometimes doubling our size in early days, we defeated a top5 tribe Angry!, defeated another continent tribe dominating with %40 at that times while we had %18. Now we defeated Glad aswell, a top5 tribe and recruited only original Angry! members, AdamAjf additionally. We are now at war with Zombie, a top6 tribe. You are all trying to find excuses about how we did this; broke nap 4 days ago, they were fighting another tribe, they were unorganized and had bad leadership and all that other crap. But face it, noone fought as much as we did and we didnt grow by merges or mass-recruits as Chik3n, ~Glad~, Patryn, Pluto and Zombie for member counts too. We fought, we fight, we will keep being who we are.

You may hate Punch players individually, I'm not sad or feel aggrieved but only have pity for your desperate excuse races with our tribes' successes in general. Try to keep your eyes closed and find lame excuses of why Punch! succeed. Ignorance is bliss you may keep being happy with that excuses till we knock your door.

Deleted User - 3135

This is rather misleading Valth... posting scores against some great enemy you have vanquished.

First of all, something obvious we all know, scores before the merge were 11-10.

Second, and perhaps more sneaky of you, you include sjulius66 in your stats. As if you are fighting him... you do realise sjulius66 is launching all his troops at 2dark? You include stats for free vilalges you are conquering that have their troops actually being used for you!

2dark on 15.04. at 18:16
Attacks?

sjulius66 on 15.04. at 18:24
im quitting

2dark on 15.04. at 18:24
So why send your troops at me?

sjulius66 on 15.04. at 18:24
coz im quitting

And yes, I mean everything:

http://en54.tribalwars.net/public_report/2e2fae1ece8638020f95af5c752da13f

Use 'grand' speeches all you like. Looks like all smoke and mirrors to me.

DeletedUser

Also 2 other players we sent long ranges against: Svmsa and sjulius66 quit, stats?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Players: svmsa, sjulius66

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 5
Difference: 30

chart
[/spoil]

Argue on it aswell. Yea we got that accounts now after they said they cant have it anymore.

pretty sure he is saying that they have the accounts under their control check the bold

DeletedUser62954

pretty sure he is saying that they have the accounts under their control check the bold

yeah, i think i recall one of my tribe mates, posting that he has incomings from one of those players. i can cite a few more players who have sent all their troops at us, including defense.

DeletedUser

noone fought as much as we did and we didnt grow by merges or mass-recruits as Chik3n, ~Glad~, Patryn, Pluto and Zombie for member counts too. We fought, we fight, we will keep being who we are.

I've seen this mentioned several times now by Punch! members. You guys seem to think that you are the only warring tribe here. Have any of you even looked at the "Opponents Defeated Tribal Rankings"? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I've seen this mentioned several times now by Punch! members. You guys seem to think that you are the only warring tribe here. Have any of you even looked at the "Opponents Defeated Tribal Rankings"? :icon_rolleyes:

No offense but that doesn't mean much of anything. Glad had a huge opponents defeated and they never fought any hard wars. If I internal a member who is entirely defensive I will have a lot of od-a and od-d, doesn't mean I actually fought anyone.

That being said I know plenty of people are fighting, they just don't post in the forums much. As for a full scale war between large tribes though, I do believe Punch has had more than any other tribe. Granted "war" at this stage is still a stretch, nothing so far has been much of a real war, purely do to troop limitations at this stage.

Sellsword

(...)
(...) But all world said Punch! is worse than Angry! because our members talking in forums and sometimes making false statements aswell.
(...)
we defeated a top5 tribe Angry!, defeated another continent tribe dominating with %40 at that times while we had %18. Now we defeated Glad aswell, a top5 tribe and recruited only original Angry! members, AdamAjf additionally. (...)

You may hate Punch players individually, I'm not sad or feel aggrieved but only have pity for your desperate excuse races with our tribes' successes in general.

Amazing to see that it was Punch who defeated Angry, I do remember another tribe fighting them at the same time, and at no time whatsoever was the fall of Angry undisputably linked to villages lost -- instead, a RL tragedy presumably led to it.

And now Glad has fallen, with the war score nowhere near a catalyst as any reasonable analyst can see. And here comes Valth, claiming the glory. Punch does alright, nobody from Zombie will deny that*. But I think your true talent does not lie in fighting -- it lies in convincing others to stop fighting you and join you instead.

* If the account sitting rules for pushing hadn't been changed, you guys would be in so much trouble :icon_wink: I wouldn't want to use inactive accounts like yoiu guys do, but massive props to you for finding people to use them, and use them well.

DeletedUser

* If the account sitting rules for pushing hadn't been changed, you guys would be in so much trouble :icon_wink: I wouldn't want to use inactive accounts like yoiu guys do, but massive props to you for finding people to use them, and use them well.

Aye. :)

DeletedUser

Valth I cant believe what you saying

Stats with punch and glad was 9-9. You post stats when you got obiwan, timmm and sidney in. They surprisingly attack sjulius without mercy/warning from short range. How newbie you can be to do that?

Second newbie post was that glad never fought good war?
1. Angry brooked allies over night and attacked us, surprised attack lead them in stats then we regroup and attack back. Were doing good.
2. Glad attacked AoE, equal tribe with him and had good stats in beginning.
3. Pluto (equal again) attacked herotti (glad member) over night, lots of skirmishing between Pluto and glad (herotti-who after was wiped out, nero, and aka9 involved in all of that) so some of glad support was sending to nero and aka9 during war with AoE
4. Backstabing PUNCH attacked glad (even bigger tribe), with all things going on and support everywhere around stats was ok.

This all thing was goin on in 1.5-2 month period

So 1 question to V as V....
You really think that you cleared plenty of support of 2dark? Cause as i remember only one player of 4 of them had bigger loses 4kHC (just 4 guys was supporting, and support was good only for 2 which was returned right after attacks)

2. Lord, you really thing glad never fought good war? Now post me with which tribe was PUNCH fighting.

Deleted User - 3135

Doesn't invalidate the point. He could have had the account to start with. And whilst dirty play aside, I can believe sjulius66 "swapped" due to at least some jump in his ODD scores, svmsa suffered no ODD increase at all. It is still misleading to put down scores such as that.

DeletedUser

svmsa account is probably been used for not benefit of owner. He clearly stated he will be back and that he hope he wont lose to many villages. But then from his mate who jumped in PUNCH sitting was transfer to PUNCH actually i believe V as Valth. Cause of that he didnt jump in odd