World 54 tribe of NOOBS

HeftySmurf

When tribes make stupid decisions, it seems reasonable to make them pay for it, to me. Backstabbing Act1 right after Act1 declared war would be practically asking for a worldwide beatdown. Just let Act1 fight with cukiez, and stop planting these seeds of betrayal. So dumb :icon_rolleyes:

Hefty, what is your point? Did I ever suggest punch was dumb enough to plant the seeds to its own demise? I'm pretty sure I didn't...

Your reply to Sidney implies so.

DeletedUser

still a world war is what we all need right now. PUNCH unfortunatly would die first because they are in the middle, i think ACT could hold its own and i also think TBD and WIN would be a tight battle

DeletedUser

still a world war is what we all need right now. PUNCH unfortunatly would die first because they are in the middle, i think ACT could hold its own and i also think TBD and WIN would be a tight battle

Don't make assumptions based purely on tribal location. Sure it wouldn't help, but doesn't mean they'll 'die first'. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser98416

smoktron said:
also world war doesnt have to be the way u imagined it (everyone vs everyone)...why not north vs south? (punch! and act1 vs Win! and TBD)..or any other way...

DeletedUser

also world war doesnt have to be the way u imagined it (everyone vs everyone)...why not north vs south? (punch! and act1 vs Win! and TBD)..or any other way...

That would be a blast to be honest.. probly the most fun any of the tribes could have at this stage. Only problem being we're still fighting zombie for the time being which is also good atm but once we're done that I think that would be an even and entertaining war.

DeletedUser

When tribes make stupid decisions, it seems reasonable to make them pay for it, to me. Backstabbing Act1 right after Act1 declared war would be practically asking for a worldwide beatdown. Just let Act1 fight with cukiez, and stop planting these seeds of betrayal. So dumb :icon_rolleyes:

Which begs the question of why you think Punch! would betray Act1.

You should not make assumptions based upon location. You also are making too large assumptions on each of the tribes. Quite frankly, we know very little about the fighting prowess of any of the tribes. All we could say is that both Zombie and Punch! have the patience to fight a trench war. And that all the tribes are particularly adept at fighting smaller tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98416

That would be a blast to be honest.. probly the most fun any of the tribes could have at this stage. Only problem being we're still fighting zombie for the time being which is also good atm but once we're done that I think that would be an even and entertaining war.

who knows...maybe it will happen sooner or later.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or West vs East :D

maybe we should try to get all the leaders of the top 10 tribes into a skype conference :) decide whos on what team and make teams, it would be fun, massive war like that i dont know if its ever been done (apart from only being 2 tribes left)

DeletedUser

maybe we should try to get all the leaders of the top 10 tribes into a skype conference :) decide whos on what team and make teams, it would be fun, massive war like that i dont know if its ever been done (apart from only being 2 tribes left)

I'd be all go for this :D would make up for what this world has been so far lol

DeletedUser37628

Which begs the question of why you think Punch! would betray Act1.

I don't haha. I was actually pointing out how dumb it would be for them to do so, but whatever. Keep working on your reading comprehension, okay?

DeletedUser

I don't haha. I was actually pointing out how dumb it would be for them to do so, but whatever. Keep working on your reading comprehension, okay?

And perhaps you should work on your sentence structure? Maybe I should have went back and read your conversation with Hefty, but your statement did not contain any great indication it was you "pointing out how stupid it would be".

DeletedUser

wow this is more looking like an english class.

Smoktron comments regarding tribes is plausible its his general opinion on what he sees.

But all his opinions are wrong.. Its easy to say tribes are like that and like this..

But those tribes are in those ranks for a reason.....Win! TBD Punch! Act1 and Zombie all deserved those ranks as they fought for it and gained continents in the processes.

Regarding mergers and unfair wars.. Besides those unfair wars will weed out the weak players and freeloaders...And the strong players would surely join the stronger tribe and make them more stronger than ever before( unless they become inactive).. Mergers clear way of finding quick recruitment and from those quick recruitment you could find gold players besides any villages for a tribe is a plus( besides if its a failed merger from the start the tribe would easily collapse out of discord and misunderstanding).

Think of this small Wars and Mergers as a preparation for the big one..

DeletedUser37628

Let's say punch turns on Act1. Win and TBD would probably take advantage by joining in on the fight against punch, and punch would cease to exist within the month. That is pretty basic strategy lol

Umm... If you think this is not tantamount to saying that it is a bad idea for punch to turn on Act1, then you definitely need to work on your reading comprehension. I pretty much blatantly said that turning on Act1 would result in punch's demise... -_-

I don't see why you are taking such issue with what I'm saying, considering we are on the same side on this. It's pretty simple, I do not think you should not turn on Act1. Unless you disagree, could you stop making a fool out of yourself?

DeletedUser

i think everyone should just say im right and we can move on to bigger more important matters, like ridding us all of PUNCH and WIN

DeletedUser

i think everyone should just say im right and we can move on to bigger more important matters, like ridding us all of PUNCH and WIN

Well other tribes are welcome to show their intent...They could even declare on us if they want to...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Umm... If you think this is not tantamount to saying that it is a bad idea for punch to turn on Act1, then you definitely need to work on your reading comprehension. I pretty much blatantly said that turning on Act1 would result in punch's demise... -_-

I don't see why you are taking such issue with what I'm saying, considering we are on the same side on this. It's pretty simple, I do not think you should not turn on Act1. Unless you disagree, could you stop making a fool out of yourself?

I did not dispute the fact it would be a bad idea. What I questioned was why you thought Punch! would turn on them, and how your statement did not describe that it would be a stupid idea.

Perhaps you should be working on your reading comprehension instead?