World 54 tribe of NOOBS

DeletedUser

:D This thread has gotten me laughing. Even if W54 is very, very disappointing, You should not go all Ape-shit about it, with no logical reasons, proof, or arguments. And Black Rider if you want more Cukiez I'm willing :p

DeletedUser

i see no mention of TBD or zombie at all. and they are no better than any tribe you bashed on.

You might wanna reread it then. :)

Can I be in this treehouse club thing, oh pleaseeee.

DeletedUser98416

mtrew9 said:
And Black Rider if you want more Cukiez I'm willing :p
same conditions for u mate..i vote yes..u will have to wait on Lanky, warham, and Eddy to vote aswell... :)
alltho hammy is banned i think so guess only lanky and eddy will need to vote :icon_confused:
Ec-Unlimited said:
your too slow buddy :D
Damn Inna keeping me in her bed! couldnt follow investigation very well! :icon_neutral:
Dollie said:
Can I be in this treehouse club thing, oh pleaseeee.
well if i am right u are in TBD Dollie... i am sure our manager Mr Lanky will gladly accept u...ofcourse u will have to be very disapointed in W54 as rest of us :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98416

smoktron said:
well if i am in TBD will it change any of your opinions?
nah...u will still be forbiden to join our treehouse club all untill u change ur aditude...

BUT if u really are from TBD that will make me right about my evidence shown against u! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

If you're in TBD you can mail me and we shall talk through your issues.

DeletedUser

[QUOTEQuestion: Have you ever been in a large scale war?

If no, then I understand. If yes, then you would know that the size does not matter in a war (unless it's a drastic size difference) the most important aspect of any war is players mentality. Quite often you will see rank 1 tribes toppled by the rank 2,or rank 3 or 4 toppled by the 6 or 7, it all depends on the players, leadership and tribe structure.

Most wars end long, long before the nobling is done, or before one tribe even gets 1/4 of the way through the village count of the otherside. In fact, if a tribe can push another back even half a K it's enough to end alot of wars, people panic on the other-side and run, merge, join the attackers, etc etc and then it's all downhill. It's all about which tribe is more secure, and can out-last the other. Ask kokheng and slingo about that :icon_razz:
][/QUOTE]

ya w31 final war is about 8 months long and its a stalemate mostly trashtalkin bur i disagree that a number 2 tribe or etc can take out a #1 tribe they are #1 for a reason solid leadership making excellent decisions ..i do love your siggy and if ur making me one i'd love one :)

DeletedUser

You must be in TBD. Its pretty obvious your trying to make Act1 and Punch! into a war, so you can sneak into it. :)

Cause you know what, I heard TBD is stacking their frontlines against Act1. Is it just me, or isnt the sequence of events to obvious

DeletedUser

ya w31 final war is about 8 months long and its a stalemate mostly trashtalkin bur i disagree that a number 2 tribe or etc can take out a #1 tribe they are #1 for a reason solid leadership making excellent decisions ..i do love your siggy and if ur making me one i'd love one :)

Well that was coming from personal experience as (you can look it up) on W43 our tribe was rank 2 for a long time (FRST) behind the rank 1 tribe (BORED!). We declared, and, well, you can have a look who won that :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the possibility is there, however this would be the perfect time to take act out, TBD hits in the south, PUNCH live up to their namesakes and hit their side and cukiez can do whatever the hell they are doing in the north.

however i know PUNCH wont turn on act 1, TBD wont make a move alone and i also heard that WIN will be going on ZOMBIE soon to. PUNCH has got to start being more aggressive towards act before shit really does get out of hand.

DeletedUser

the possibility is there, however this would be the perfect time to take act out, TBD hits in the south, PUNCH live up to their namesakes and hit their side and cukiez can do whatever the hell they are doing in the north.

however i know PUNCH wont turn on act 1, TBD wont make a move alone and i also heard that WIN will be going on ZOMBIE soon to. PUNCH has got to start being more aggressive towards act before shit really does get out of hand.

No offense but your grasp of tactical awareness is questionable at best. If act1 and PUNCH have no immediate hostilities between the two, why wouldn't they both secure their rearlines first, in PUNCH's case zombie, and act's case cukiez/UD/etc.

Seems like a mutually beneficially arrangement, act1 secure their rear, PUNCH secure theirs, and then they decide what to do from there. I'm glad you're not leading me trying to get everyone surrounded on multiple fronts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser37628

Let's say punch turns on Act1. Win and TBD would probably take advantage by joining in on the fight against punch, and punch would cease to exist within the month. That is pretty basic strategy lol

DeletedUser

Let's say punch turns on Act1. Win and TBD would probably take advantage by joining in on the fight against punch, and punch would cease to exist within the month. That is pretty basic strategy lol

and people wonder why there's so much merging :icon_biggrin: that right there! you try and war one tribe and fight it out legitimately but then others jump in hoping for an easy ride therefore it forces tribes to take what they can off the other tribe in the form of players and not leave themselves open to this scenario... really a shame but doubt it will ever change.

DeletedUser37628

When tribes make stupid decisions, it seems reasonable to make them pay for it, to me. Backstabbing Act1 right after Act1 declared war would be practically asking for a worldwide beatdown. Just let Act1 fight with cukiez, and stop planting these seeds of betrayal. So dumb :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

Your response is as you put it "so dumb"

Punch members are not planting shit, its these noobs trying to sow seeds which will not sprout.

DeletedUser37628

Hefty, what is your point? Did I ever suggest punch was dumb enough to plant the seeds to its own demise? I'm pretty sure I didn't...

DeletedUser37628

In fact, I haven't said anything bad about punch in this thread. You're just getting defensive :)

DeletedUser

Well that was coming from personal experience as (you can look it up) on W43 our tribe was rank 2 for a long time (FRST) behind the rank 1 tribe (BORED!). We declared, and, well, you can have a look who won that :icon_razz:

that was ofc because you had AAA as allies :p