World 54 tribe of NOOBS

DeletedUser

well i know for a fact they share forums and such, but there is a lot of talk going on behind the cloak of friendship.

DeletedUser

Any tribe would be a fool not to consider the possibilities of either being back-stabbed, or back-stabbing. I would be worried if my leaders were blind to it, or didn't consider it, however, discussing it doesn't mean you are going to do it.

DeletedUser98416

well i guess all u want to point out is how u are unhappy with W54...well trust me u are deffinitly not the only one... but u should really change ur additude...calling everyone around n00bs, fools, etc isnt best way of having ppl attention.... anyway just noticed this:
your right about them bordering but your missing the point, your being blinded by the fact you currently have an alliance with them, they will turn on you. and as for moving south TBD is a viable option, however that leaves the remaining northern players left doing nothing,

TBD wont go to war with them, we have plans of their own. plus the south is sort of undecided right now on where to go next. to many smaller tribes,\
then you have to watch WIN because they still havent shown their fangs yet and havent really shown us where they want to go.
Bolded sentence, red word...altho its weird that u writted "we" then "their"...so have u made a mistake or u are from TBD?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+1 for making an alias to post this.

Man up :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: and no, I didn't read it. Pointless trollin'

DeletedUser

Didn't read it either after the first paragraph sounded so horrible.

And eventhough I didn't read, it's still pretty obvious that you are TBD and are afraid of Act1. Btw, TBD have just as much borders with Act1 as Punch does.

Black, eddy & lanky. I vote this guy to never be accepted at our club in lanky's treehouse!

DeletedUser98416

warham said:
Didn't read it either after the first paragraph sounded so horrible.

And eventhough I didn't read, it's still pretty obvious that you are TBD and are afraid of Act1. Btw, TBD have just as much borders with Act1 as Punch does.

Black, eddy & lanky. I vote this guy to never be accepted at our club in lanky's treehouse!

i do vote same... :)
But wait! what if he IS Mr Lanky from TBD under new name? damn Sherlock Holmes would be proud on me! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Come on, I would at least type something half way reasonable.

And yeah, he is never getting into the club house with posts like that.

DeletedUser

Me? Of course not. Wouldn't be caught dead with those nublets

DeletedUser

LOL :D. too much trolling in this thread :p.
But overall this world has been too much hugz and merges, kind of boring to watch :D

DeletedUser98416

Ec-Unlimited said:
LOL :D. too much trolling in this thread :p.
But overall this world has been too much hugz and merges, kind of boring to watch :D

u dont like W54 eh? hmm... want to join our club on lanky's treehouse? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98416

we had some before... but warham was hungry and all kinds of stuffs happen these days.. :icon_rolleyes:
we do havee some milk tho :icon_wink: and if u bring some cukiez with u we can have cookie party :D

DeletedUser

we had some before... but warham was hungry and all kinds of stuffs happen these days.. :icon_rolleyes:
we do havee some milk tho :icon_wink: and if u bring some cukiez with u we can have cookie party :D

grrr warham..
Well We're having a battle over our cookies right now :(.
But i'm sure i can bring some :D

DeletedUser98416

well i think there is rule, that all curent members of club must vote about ur joining...
I vote Yes :)
Eddy,Lanky and Hammy need to vote aswell before u join, but i am sure they will have no problems...
if they, by some miracle dont agree with me, guess u will have to bribe them with ur cokiez...lets wait and see how they vote :icon_wink:

35se

this thread is funny. seems like you didnt do any DD at all and dont know anything about this game.

i see no mention of TBD or zombie at all. and they are no better than any tribe you bashed on.

DeletedUser

your all right, i do not know anything. this has gotten to far, ill be around to see act1 turn on punch. then ill make a new one telling you punch kids how stupid it was to let them do it.

im glad we had this talk.

DeletedUser97654

your all right, i do not know anything. this has gotten to far, ill be around to see act1 turn on punch. then ill make a new one telling you punch kids how stupid it was to let them do it.

im glad we had this talk.

so is this an admission that you were in glad lol