msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser45372

To add to the fact that you, infact, a n00b and should be treated as such when it comes to ingame and these forums.

DeletedUser

To add to the fact that you, infact, a n00b and should be treated as such when it comes to ingame and these forums.

really? i didnt make the quotes...so they are inrrelevant to w13 therfore per forum rules..they are spam. mod please delete the spam.

DeletedUser45372

They are very relevant to w13, since YOU are apart of the forum, and this whole thread is to expose YOU for the player you REALLY are.

DeletedUser

They are very relevant to w13, since YOU are apart of the forum, and this whole thread is to expose YOU for the player you REALLY are.

they are not relevenat to w13! they are relevant to w45 and in fact i was correct in asking if that person was being sarcastic...but thank you for once again proving to the world that you are concerned about what i say and do every hour of the day....be it.5 minutes ago or 2 years ago...so the next time you want to call me the attention whore...ask the world who is keeping the attention on me? thats right..you in inso are...so umhhh...buh bye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? I think you are doing a perfect job of keeping the attention on yourself. Stay off the forums, let you W13 account die, and in a month or two no one will be bothering to talk about you. That is unless you come back on here running your mouth. I'm not in INSo, never was, nor was I likely to be had I been able to stay in game. Yet every few months when I was able to peek in on the forums there you have been. Just accept that you are disliked here by many, mostly because of your mouth. I think this thread has run it's course, the world has seen how bad a player this guy is, can we close it now?

DeletedUser

Really? I think you are doing a perfect job of keeping the attention on yourself. Stay off the forums, let you W13 account die, and in a month or two no one will be bothering to talk about you. That is unless you come back on here running your mouth. I'm not in INSo, never was, nor was I likely to be had I been able to stay in game. Yet every few months when I was able to peek in on the forums there you have been. Just accept that you are disliked here by many, mostly because of your mouth. I think this thread has run it's course, the world has seen how bad a player this guy is, can we close it now?

why close it modox? your entitlted to your opinion...so am i you don't like it...you say others don't like it...use the ignore button. other wise i'll send ya a box of tampax.

DeletedUser82316

It is funny to me the way shrek is condemned by INSO for supposedly giving the enemy information when INSO does this all the time to other tribes. Oh, if the mighty INSO has spies, it is ok, but no one else should even consider it? What a load of crap!

DeletedUser45372

It is funny to me the way shrek is condemned by INSO for supposedly giving the enemy information when INSO does this all the time to other tribes. Oh, if the mighty INSO has spies, it is ok, but no one else should even consider it? What a load of crap!

If someone from N.E.B was giving INSO information, why should I, as an INSO member, have an issue with that? YOU, as an NEB member should... correct?

People offer INSO information in hopes of being safe, people offer INSO troops in hopes of being safe... It's one of the luxury perks we get as being the dominant tribe in the world.

If one of my tribe mates is helping the enemy, and in turn, hurting my tribe, they need to be eradicated... kind of like what's happening with shrek.

DeletedUser82316

Fine, just don't take a "holier than thou" attitude about it. I think that is what pisses people off the most. I can respect good game player. You have a few members who play really well. To be "beating up on NEB" as badly as you like to brag about, why do you need to do anything but play a straight up game? Do we really make you that nervous still? At this point, I'm not sure you could play a straight up game of war if you had to.

DeletedUser45372

And unless shrek is spying on himself (which very well may be)

Side 1:
Players: NoelyDeezNutz
Side 2:
Tribes: DAD!, N.E.B

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 46
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 369,295
Side 2: 440,859
Difference: 71,564

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252,120
Side 2: 0
Difference: 252,120

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82316

Sure, we all buy that. And I have some swamp land to sell you too. Just more INSO untruths from the Minister of Misinformation.

DeletedUser45372

Sure, we all buy that. And I have some swamp land to sell you too. Just more INSO untruths from the Minister of Misinformation.

As long as the swampland includes wifi so i can continue eating NEB and DAD alive. Im good to go.

DeletedUser82316

So do you all finally admit what I claimed all along, that you had plans for months to attack "certain" NEB players? That video of your forum from January made the case for me, so I guess I owe you a thanks for that and a "liar liar pants on fire" for the previous posts that this was only a reaction to us forming NEB.

DeletedUser45372

We had plans in place that if YOU attacked us, we would be ready for it. We spoke with the bey0nd players before the merge into riders, when certain information leaked and got back to INSO about planning to attack us and saying things like "im near shadryk, i'll hit him"

For a tribe to get wind of something like that and NOT prepare, would put them in a bad position if they were attacked. When you guys decided to break off into NEB, you lost all diplomacy. Since ~PWC~ was dead at the time, it was the correct time to declare war on NEB.

Ask carie about the mails with Arsenal208... Since the account isn't here anymore, it doesn't matter... I was sitting the account and noted the mails, giving a response of anything other than "No" raises a gigantic red flag. Would you not agree?

We've gone over all this already, is it really that bad over there that you need to dig up old information to try and find a loophole to make you guys right? because I doubt you will.

DeletedUser82316

Why am I bringing it up? Because you guys never gave a straight answer and lied! I know Carie got mail from Arsenal. We talked about it when she did and all agreed it was an INSO player fishing for info. No big surprise there. Once again though we see that you guys have reached dominance not by pure game play but by using tactics like this, sitting players in enemy tribes, recruiting spies in other tribes, looking for any way you can to get players banned, etc. I stick with my statement that you guys have either forgotten or never knew how to play a straight up war game.

As for any comments you may have (or be making up), once again go back and read some of my first posts. Starting in October of last year the old Beyond leadership started acting differently, quit nobling enemy villages, quit being responsive to forum posts, mail, etc. That is the point where we began to suspect something was up. If there were any comments you saw, they were in the context of "what happens if INSO turns on us?" We could already smell the stink coming from INSO territory at that point.

DeletedUser45372

So you guys still believe that INSO dominates, not because we work as a cohesive unit, that we play the game as a team (the way it SHOULD be played) but because we had account sitting privs. in accounts in other tribes, recruiting spies, and trying to get players banned... Interesting.

Shrek was in INSO long enough to know the truth, that we work well as a team. You, him, carie, whoever the hell else can argue till you are blue in the face, but at the end of the day, we have set goals and met those goals, we plan something and follow through with it. We ask for nukes to be sent, they get sent. No pissing or moaning about travel times. I have been the least active of the tribe in terms of growth (in my view at least) But anytime an op came up I could join in, I joined, anytime I could move to the front lines, I moved...

My belief always has been, if you feel a player is doing something against the rules, report them. It's not your job to find the wrong doing, only to report it. It's the mod's jobs to find and take appropriate action against rule breaking. I have NEVER been banned ingame because I do not break the rules. Players try to get me banned all the time and there is nothing. Any account I had access to was legal and through account sitting. If ~PWC~ didn't see my name on the list or P:R didnt see my name on the list... or 187 or TR or Gensis/Orion or even FFS... That is not against the rules and is not my fault that players are willing to give me their sit.

Every single one of the players I ever sat can attest that I've never done anything to harm the account in any way and if anything helped them out. I helped set up enemy player quick bars, helped them set up ops. They appreciated the effort I put forward to help out someone who is supposed to be the enemy, in turn, they helped me by giving me troops and information.

Arsenal208 was a great example, he was caught sending troops to villages that INSO occupied. He spoke with Dreamwizrd about it, and went on to form Regime. While he was in his OWN tribe, separate from ~PWC~, more information leaked... So dream believed he was not the spy (which, he was not btw)

You can try and twist and turn all you want, it doesn't change the truth. If it were up to me, you wouldn't be on the world anymore, we would've kept up the pressure on you and the northeast rather than form the alliance and push towards the core.

DeletedUser82316

Wow, you just refuse to read don't you? I never said you were ONLY successful because of these tactics. My thought is that it is sad you resort to some of these tactics. In my mind, and some others as well, it puts a big fat asterisk on any accomplishment you achieve. Sure Barry Bonds was a great baseball player, but he used steroids so what he accomplished means nothing to me. This falls in the same category. If you do these things instead of just playing the game, you tarnish the victory. Do you work well as a team? For the most part, yes you do. I have 2000 incomings now from 11 different players, so it would be rather foolish of me to say otherwise. Although I will say a few of them need to watch your videos. Once a tribe reaches a critical mass, it becomes nearly impossible to defeat them. You have reached that mass. You can throw thousands of nukes from such long distance, if you don't take out any player you target there is something very wrong with you. So barring some INSO players becoming fed up with leadership (but you have done quite a good job at brainwashing so I don't expect this), get tired of playing, get bored waiting for nukes to travel 2 weeks, or some crazy unforeseen event, you will win. I'll be damned if I let it happen easily though. When you have such a huge advantage, why do you still use these tactics? That is the great mystery. Feel free to post some stats at this point to show INSO dominance since that seems to be the stock reply to any questioning of tactics.

DeletedUser

Hmm we can't fight ehh yet i moved from k42 all the way to 73 and my only tribe mate there for the longest time was ispera and yet we managed to destroy several players with very little tribe help. I also moved to k54 at the start of the flux war and defending against 4k incomings when i was about 4 mill and didn't lose 1 village does this seems like a person that doesn't know how to play the game because if it does man you must have high standards.

DeletedUser82316

Apparently reading comprehension is NOT a requirement for INSO membership.