Hug?

DeletedUser93357

DF the only reason you are still here is due to Support...those stacks sure are disappearing tho ;)

DeletedUser

My troops may have lowered but i am dodging so i have enough back to snipe, i have a partner, 2 toddlers and a newborn...i cant be online all the time so make the most of it, oh and im also trying to sort out someone elses incomings on a 5 mill acc...not doing too badly though :)

DeletedUser93357

I have a partner and a toddler....not really an excuse...if your going to use it....leave the game!
You have not even attempted to ever snipe a train of mine, i am talking about the ones that took villages off you when you had troops in villages next door etc!

DeletedUser60942

excuses made for personal life are nil. you either play the game or you don't. don't blame your weaknesses on others.

DeletedUser

Im not saying that its an excuse, but i was stating that im not online all the time-(not that i would like to be anyway)

Whos account are you playing this time round then?

Bet i could find a snipe in my reports, if not then send a train and ill show ya a snipe :)

Mudpie shouldnt you be on your account sorting out all those incomings you have?

And i stand by my word that this is an OP, ive had mails forwarded to me that mavfan has sent-begging others to help him wipe me in his OP...

I know it doesnt matter what i say, what i do, no matter how well i do or what proof i show you will slate all the same...

Why is it so easy to point the finger, unless the person in the wrong is yourself...

DeletedUser60942

tell me what progress u have made other than running your mouth in terms of caps and we might consider your excuses worthwhile. ohter than that ur words are bags of nothing.

DeletedUser93357

Im not saying that its an excuse, but i was stating that im not online all the time-(not that i would like to be anyway)

Whos account are you playing this time round then?

Bet i could find a snipe in my reports, if not then send a train and ill show ya a snipe :)

Mudpie shouldnt you be on your account sorting out all those incomings you have?

And i stand by my word that this is an OP, ive had mails forwarded to me that mavfan has sent-begging others to help him wipe me in his OP...

I know it doesnt matter what i say, what i do, no matter how well i do or what proof i show you will slate all the same...

Why is it so easy to point the finger, unless the person in the wrong is yourself...

Blah Blah Blah, is all i hear! Stop making excuses.

Show us a screen shot with a land time and date...that is an OP!

Wouldn't you like to know...i am taking over SOMEONE else's account yes but i was in DIY and started World 50 at the beginning...i grew to 3.3 million, bigger than you are now and left over a year ago and now i am back... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

IGN is danielfisher1987-check my caps if you like mudpie

As for proving myself, i dont have to but i will when i feel the time is right!

DeletedUser

Sorry, i just checked the forums again (hug forums) and i don't see him begging others to help him........ mhmm seems like you got the wrong person their :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Me spy? Nah.

Other wise the owner of the account wouldn't let me co-play on it. After i lost the account i was given to.

DeletedUser

Sorry, i just checked the forums again (hug forums) and i don't see him begging others to help him........ mhmm seems like you got the wrong person their :icon_rolleyes:

How many times do i need to inform HUG members that they need to actually interperate what has been written before writing...

You say you read the HUG forum and see no OP, well i clearly state that mavfan sent a mail, i am no genius by a long shot but i am pretty sure that a mail is a message sent from one player to another, and the forum is tribe wide...

I have listed on my profile the players that are currently attacking me...either way if this isnt an OP HUG sure do have a thing for me! :)

LOVE THE OD INCREASE THOUGH...KEEP IT UP GUYS!

And orsio-i told you i would be coming for that top ODD spot, not long left now! :)

DeletedUser

Yh got a message saying "WERE GONNA PWN HERMIT MUAHAHAHA"

then the owner of the account i co-play sent massive's of fakes. Then NUKES between them fakes and nobles!!

Now another kermit playing is dieing :O

DeletedUser

@Buldog ss-i have read what you wrote a few times and im having trouble trying to guess what you mean, whenever you write you keep it very short and never add much thought....

Next time can you just speak to someone from your tribe that has an ounce of intelligence or at very least the ability to write a sentence please?

DeletedUser93357

DF a tribe op would be set up in the forum....now there has been no hit time or land time chosen, players are hitting players out of choice and no timing or co-ordination is happening bar fakes ;)

You keep bragging but yet again i am taking villages off of you (devil)