Anime

DeletedUser

interesting thoughts :p well i <3 one piece lol. more so then bleach or naruto. but i gotta say weekly i wait for mahou sensei negima. ^_^ its my favorite manga out right now

DeletedUser

[as] has it Dubbed. :) You should try watching it. It just aired a couple of weeks ago (Six Weeks I think). As of right now, [as] have Bleach, Durarara!!, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kekkaishi, Cowboy Bebop, & Ghost in the Shell. That is their current line up. They might change Kekkaishi to Inu Yasha: The Final Act.:icon_cool:

Why would I want to watch it dubbed when I already watched the original version when it first aired :lol:

Subs > Dubs

nuff said.

DeletedUser

ROFL....hahahahhahahhahahaha you're funny vampiricsloth. Anyways Bleach anime episode for this week came out....and keep your eyes peeled for next week. Hat and Clogs might get in some fighting.

DeletedUser

i'll check that out soon sounds interesting. i still haven't watched the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya ._. i need to lol. one of my favorite comedy anime's so far has been Azumanga Daioh(both times i've seen it i've had to stop and just laugh a lot and get stomach cramps)

DeletedUser

Vamp, don't listen to Caz.

One Piece > Bleach

Now regarding SUBBED/DUBBED.

Dubs > Subs

Support the Anime Industry.

You might never know, one day your kid(s) might ask you, "Daddy, what is an anime?"

You don't wanna tell them that you are one of the reasons why there is no anime in your country.

:D

DeletedUser

i'll check that out soon sounds interesting. i still haven't watched the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya ._. i need to lol. one of my favorite comedy anime's so far has been Azumanga Daioh(both times i've seen it i've had to stop and just laugh a lot and get stomach cramps)

1st season of Higurashi is mind screwing but the 2nd one is much better so if you survive the 1st one, you will love the 2nd one

DeletedUser

Vamp, don't listen to Caz.

One Piece > Bleach

Now regarding SUBBED/DUBBED.

Dubs > Subs

Support the Anime Industry.

You might never know, one day your kid(s) might ask you, "Daddy, what is an anime?"

You don't wanna tell them that you are one of the reasons why there is no anime in your country.

Bleach > OP
Subs > dubs

drugs are bad for you dark assasin they skew your mind and mess it up. ;P

DeletedUser

Dubs are for terrible people. I hate dubs.

A few of my favourite anime:
Death Note
Black Blood Brothers
Darker Than Black
Ghost in the Shell
GunGrave
Blood+
Armitage
Ergo Proxy
GunSword
Paranoia Agent
Trigun
Trinity Blood
Last Exile
Full Metal Alchemist

I've seen some pretty terrible anime too, but these are ones I like.

DeletedUser

OP > Bleach.

This week's bleach was over half empty frames... Oh lets draw a empty sky with a moon in it and call it a page!
>_> Its becoming crappier and crappier...
The storyline is bullshit to.

Yeah we told everyone we would never do that, but if he doesn't get it back the story ends! So lets do it anyways...

DeletedUser

OP > Bleach.

This week's bleach was over half empty frames... Oh lets draw a empty sky with a moon in it and call it a page!
>_> Its becoming crappier and crappier...
The storyline is bullshit to.

Yeah we told everyone we would never do that, but if he doesn't get it back the story ends! So lets do it anyways...

mad troll iz mad. I'm calling you out on that. This week's Bleach had maybe....maybe 10% if your picky the number of frames you're talking about. Also you're BS is BS.

DeletedUser

I will just add dubs and subs have the good and bad I am ok with doing subs (since it is the only thing i find lately) I just like listening to some dubs while I multi-task.

DeletedUser

I did had to get on my cell phone to read it I love the shogun gaint robot I almost got up and yelled "Chicks dig gaint robots!!!!"

DeletedUser

Whahaha.

I knew that it will be a robot.

It has to be.

It was like Power Rangers in One Piece form.

XD