Anime

DeletedUser

I have read both mangas of the week like a while back mirai nikki was a trip but, uzumaki was the manga that made me fear spirals I swear that manga messed up my life after I read it.

DeletedUser

I have read both mangas of the week like a while back mirai nikki was a trip but, uzumaki was the manga that made me fear spirals I swear that manga messed up my life after I read it.

Yea, I went with a psychological feel with them this week.

/agrees on distorted sense of reality after reading uzumaki

DeletedUser

Berserk was better... Now hes prancing around with a little witch and a brat and a whole other bunch of people! I could stand the little elf... But the rest? NO!

DeletedUser

i completely gave up on the bleach anime will stick to the manga for now.

DeletedUser98932

Bleach 338 has more Urahara fighting ^_^

Finally right? I like that dude so much, its almost like i wish he is real. xD

Anyway. My first post in this thread, if i remember correctly was: " Bleach and Naruto are copies of DB and seem to be stupid".
Well i can say now after watching Naruto and Bleach that it is much more fun then i ever expected, specially Bleach. Jap ppl really know how to make good anime. ^^

Btw. I just started to watch Death Note. Im on fifth episode and im hooked. xD I really dont know what to think of Lighto. Is he just trying to make changes in the world or one big Bagemono. Anyway, by far the best short anime i've ever watched.

P.S. It seems like anime shows that are short are the best. No fillers (although sometimes fillers are good), no going around the bush, just simple straight badass action. To bad, there isnt anyone in RL around me talk with about this. Everyone here are: "OMG u are such a kid!! Watching cartoons even though u are twenty y.o." -.-

DeletedUser

best anime ever is only 6 episodes long :D FLCL ^_^ if MAL had a rank 11 for anime's FLCL would get it for me ^_^

DeletedUser

Yeah a few years back I got into mangas I have started to burn myself out on them so, I end up watching anime (which I burned myself out on also.) I guess after a while you have to find a good balance of what to do read manga or watch anime.

DeletedUser98932

I actually never red manga. Idk why, i love to read. I guess i like watching anime and don't wanna know what happens before i watch the actual episode. -.-'

DeletedUser

I actually never red manga. Idk why, i love to read. I guess i like watching anime and don't wanna know what happens before i watch the actual episode. -.-'

well there are tons of manga's that go on after the shows end too and that have differences in them to the anime's like Air Gear for one though i think its nearing its end. :eek:

and yeah the big 3 all have the manga's like 50 or so episodes ahead of the anime's so that can be repetitive. and i stopped watching mostly cause they have too many filler arcs :|

DeletedUser98932

Hey guys, Im looking the site where i can watch Yumeria. So, if anyone knows pls PM me. Onegai shimasu! :(