Anime

DeletedUser

lol it takes a little bit to get used to :p took me like 10 minutes to get used to it. after that it was fun

DeletedUser

i think you'd be sad if they didn't do a s2 :S which who knows maybe they will maybe they won't i've not seen any news about a s2 in the manga anywhere. i do hope they do it myself as the anime is fun to watch

if you hate reading how do you watch subbed anime :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Reading as reading books, manga,.. but reading subs is totally different :p

DeletedUser

I tried reading the Manga.

There is a big difference between the Anime and the Manga.

I'm not talking story wise.

I'm talking about how they ... it is just different.

So, I'll wait for the second season.

DeletedUser

lol i only started it cause it was in top 20 on mangafox ^_^ and after the first chapter i was hooked

DeletedUser

I tried reading it where the Anime ended.

The flow...hmmm...I guess I just prefer the anime.

Don't get me wrong, I like reading mangas.

I read more mangas than watch animes nowadays.

This one is just different.

I guess I am not use to reading Slice of Life mangas.

:D

DeletedUser

yeah i only read 2 slice of life manga's and they're totally different then others i read. they got a different feel to them.

DeletedUser

I can only read so, many slice of life mangas before my overall mental health starts to fail. Alot of them are way too much of a downer.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they are only a handful of good Slice of Life Animes/Mangas.

One of them is Maid Sama.

:DD

DeletedUser

Good Ending (GE) is nice but has too many up's and down's lol it needs to get to the good ending part and be over with it.

DeletedUser

Bleach 337 anime episode is out. Mr. Urahara Kisuke gets some fighting in towards the end, though he slaughtered his opponents pretty fast.

though next episode the preview looks like it's gonna be Urahara vs Reigai urahara...wish I could fast forward life a week.

DeletedUser

']dfs- i only watch one piece as weekly right now. stopped watching bleach cause its stupid and full of fillers. naruto is the same though not all that bad.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to watch all nice fights in DragonBall/Z/GT/Kai, currently at the battle of Goku against Frieza :)
I'm also reading One Piece and Naruto Shippuden...

DeletedUser

lol u losers only talk about the 3 anime's or what...

How about that new release of Cage of Eden. Glad to have the author back to writing again after that break :)

Or how about I quote something from the other anime thread in order to bring something other than Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece to the discussions...

Update: We are going with the Psychological theme for this week's anime/manga as well as a double portion for each :3 hope you enjoy our double features!

Anime of the Week
gantz.jpg

Gantz

Genre: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Psychological

Synopsis: Kei Kurono is a typical high school student in a selfish world, not caring about anyone other than himself. However when, by chance, he was forced to help out his childhood friend, Katou Masaru, rescue a drunkard who fell into subway tracks, both he and Katou were killed... Or not. After being run over by the train, they were suddenly teleported to an enclosed apartment with others who recently died. And now their lives are controlled by a mysterious black ball inside the apartment called GANTZ, and they are forced to participate in a "game" of unprecedented danger and horror.

Extra Anime of the Week
10240.jpg

Paranoia Agent

Genre: Mystery, Drama, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Police, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: An elementary school kid dubbed with the title "shounen bat" or "lil slugger" has been going around attacking people with his bent, golden bat. Now, two detectives are investigating so they can stop this kid from making any more attacks, but they will find out soon enough... that this case is much more than they expected.

Manga of the Week
16174.jpg

Mirai Nikki

Genre: Action, Mystery, Shounen, Supernatural, Psychological, Thriller

Synopsis: High school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary. Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game whose winner will become Deus' successor.

Extra Manga of the Week
uzumaki-l0.jpg

Uzumaki(The Spiral)

Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance, Psychological, Seinen

Synopsis: Kurozu-cho, a small fogbound town on the coast of Japan, is cursed. According to Shuichi Saito, the withdrawn boyfriend of teenager Kirie Goshima, their town is haunted not by a person or being but by a pattern: uzumaki, the spiral, the hypnotic secret shape of the world. It manifests itself in small ways: seashells, ferns, whirlpools in water, whirlwinds in air. And in large ways: the spiral marks on people's bodies, the insane obsessions of Shuichi's father, the voice from the cochlea in your inner ear. As the madness spreads, the inhabitants of Kurouzu-cho are pulled ever deeper, as if into a whirlpool from which there is no return...