Anime

DeletedUser100013

ROFL....hahahahhahahhahahaha you're funny vampiricsloth. Anyways Bleach anime episode for this week came out....and keep your eyes peeled for next week. Hat and Clogs might get in some fighting.

Usually I read every new chapter that comes out before reading OP, but this week was too excited and made the mistake of reading OP first (twas epic). Then read bleach and naruto. All I can say about those two now is MEH.

[spoil]Naruto was actually better then bleach this week only cause Itachis back.

Bleach is getting ridiculous. Ichigo got his powers back. And then he was like 'Opps I missed' then lets him get away to come back powered up. Like wtf?

OP was overkill. Strawhats are just too strong now lol. Its like get into the new world already so they actually have challenge. [/spoil]

Vamp, don't listen to Caz.

One Piece > Bleach

Now regarding SUBBED/DUBBED.

Dubs > Subs

Support the Anime Industry.

You might never know, one day your kid(s) might ask you, "Daddy, what is an anime?"

You don't wanna tell them that you are one of the reasons why there is no anime in your country.

:D

Agree with everything except subs>dubs.

DeletedUser

theres only about 10 anime's i like better dubbed. all others gotta be subbed so yeah subbed > dubbed

god now i gotta wait for mahou sensei negima to release on bd for this one group to do it and i can finally get closure on the magic world arc now that its done in the manga loved the way Asuna like uber brought everything back from CE. newest chapter of the world god only knows was kick ass too.

DeletedUser

go to animeseason.com NOW!!!! 4th Bleach movie is subbed and out <3

it also has background on Ichigo's hollow powers.

DeletedUser

I imagine the backround on the powers is not story realated but, I guess stuff like that has been done before like the newest negima movie coming out is going to be ending b. Though I am clueless if it will be an ending for the anime or if they planned on it being a differnt ending for the manga.

DeletedUser

killerwolff i'm sure that Akamatsu is going to milk negima for all its worth. i think there's going to be like 4-5 more arcs :) he's 10 they'll probably show the class through graduation or at least that's what i wanna see

DeletedUser

I know he is going to milk the manga but, I am a bit confused as to what the new movie is ending because in the manga promo crap it is ending b so, my question is, is it an alernate for the manga or is it just binging an ending to the already fail anime. I liked the oad's hope there are more of them.

DeletedUser

probably going to be different then they just ended the MW arc and yeah i wanted to see more oad's too. maybe the endign will just be different

all i know is they better GD show the Rakan v Negi fight :| if not i'm going to be very sad

DeletedUser

I know that fight is awesome I forgot how epic it was when I went back and read the manga again that is just awesome how rakan just gets up with a freaking lance in his chest pulls it out and keeps fighting negi. Negi is a real monster fighting him to a draw since rakan does impossible stuff like it is a walk in a park and a cup of tea with your girlfriend/boyfriend. The latest chapter was kinda a let down after all the action and stuff we just seen.

DeletedUser

yeah. i think next chapter will be negi explaining to the leaders his plan for saving the magic world.

DeletedUser

I also like how the writer (always forget his name.) liked to rip off old 80's and 90's movies still even after his ai love you manga (that one was always full of old movie quotes but, it worked.) Come on negi's father there like that is totally star wars. He just didn't say "Luke I am your father." Though he pretty much said he was in a round about way. I want to hear about this plan and the fact that asuna awakened is it even really needed anymore she just like phoenix downed the whole world it was kinda deus ex machina oh yeah all this fighting you did to save the world and prevent this yeah I can reverse it pretty much.

DeletedUser

yeah Asuna like super revived everything that got sent to CE. glad that happened ^_^

DeletedUser

I guess I am not too disapointed I mean it could be like hunter x hunter where it has been back for what 2 chapters or 3 (I forget) and we still have not seen the situation with gon yet it is killing me waiting to see what the heck he did to gain all that power and what is going to be the rebound for doing it.

DeletedUser

go to animeseason.com NOW!!!! 4th Bleach movie is subbed and out <3

it also has background on Ichigo's hollow powers.

What the heck are you talking about? There was absolutely no background on his hollow powers in that movie...

[spoil]Just that his full hollow transformation was the power needed to break hells chains and free the inhabitants of hell. Where in that movie does it have background on his powers? They replay a clip of his fight with the one espada and then the movie begins...lol the only reason I watched this movie was because you said there was background. I was thinking that I would learn something about his hollow powers, but all I learned was that they are strong enough to break the chains of hell...:icon_rolleyes: completely irrelevant to the main bleach story line.

The movie was crappy to...waste of my time[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What the heck are you talking about? There was absolutely no background on his hollow powers in that movie...

[spoil]Just that his full hollow transformation was the power needed to break hells chains and free the inhabitants of hell. Where in that movie does it have background on his powers? They replay a clip of his fight with the one espada and then the movie begins...lol the only reason I watched this movie was because you said there was background. I was thinking that I would learn something about his hollow powers, but all I learned was that they are strong enough to break the chains of hell...:icon_rolleyes: completely irrelevant to the main bleach story line.

The movie was crappy to...waste of my time[/spoil]

I posted that before I saw it...and i only said what I had heard. wasn't totally worthless at least I didn't have to put up with Orhime screaming "Save me kurosaki-kun!" :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ok, so you made a statement out to be true even though you did not know if it was true or not...last time I trust in your anime knowledge :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yeah it helps to say something along the lines of I think it gives backround but, I am not sure since I have yet to watch it. So, anyone read the latest needless chapter?

DeletedUser

no but read the newest kaichou wa maid-sama chapter ^_^

chapter 63 spoiler[spoil]
glad they finally told the whole school that they're dating[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont ruin it !!!!!!!!!!!!

(i dont read manga but i hope to see all that in the 2nd season)